Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 (12309 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by beelon1020(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2023
OP! Thank you for this article..
And also thank you for letting me wasted hours reading your beautiful trash,..
however I got this to say,.. why is your little demon using BC to mention time line? And only used AD just once in the articles? And I’m sure you know the meaning of BC and AC?.. if you don’t know, it mean Before the dead of Christ and After the dead of Christ...
so how come your little demon never made mention of Christ in all the lies and jargons that she was saying?! rather she was trying to debunk the existing of God and men of God that had divine encounter with God...
Honestly, most of this this lines in your article are advance lies mixed with little truth to camouflage the lies to look like truth...
How can you say one unseen magnetic net is recycle soul? Bro’s I know my papa and mama and I’m a father too, all this happened because of God has designed the circle of life,..
And what happened to Elijah was a prophecy, and not any reincarnation,..
Reading things like this could mess with your psycho...
Devil want you to believed he is not existing.. don’t fall for it... hell and heaven is real,.. God and Jesus, Holy Spirit and Satan are real too..
don’t be deceived by some mouthless demon...
God help you o... and stop looking for what is not lost!
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2023
I must have been a cool musician and a stibborn rebel in a different galaxy.
I m so good at music and quite stubborn

So it make sense that they sent me to Africa, Nigeria to serve my prison sentence. grin grin
I must have given them wotowoto over there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . / Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.