Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians (43478 Views)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Okobola146: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonimi:

Simple question, you can't answer, so how are you different from those who are still in the jungle?
Is it that your stay outside the jungle has not had any positive impact
who the fok is in the jungle with you? If n joke make you stop am o
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by MadamOk(f): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Congratulations to them �
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by banku: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Until Nigerians stop seeing success as equivalent to achievement outside, the people of this country will remain stunted in growth and achievement.

Who coined shiithoole for the villages or country they come from? Nigerians.

People with Nigerian law degrees went for one year masters program that cannot qualify them to practice as lawyers. Others go to Harvard for one year diploma that only increase their pride in Nigeria, not enough to get professional job with Nigerian degree.

They are all celebrated at home while those with Canadian, British and American degrees cannot find professional jobs. What is wrong with you?

If one in a thousand gets a token job that will not last more than two years, you beat drums at home.

Who cursed you or held you from using your brains to create jobs and industries at home instead of waiting for Governments jobs or becoming politicians?

No wonder they call themselves Saints and you worship them in your Churches and Mosques.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by tarantino1: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
9gerian:
I disagree.

I stand to be corrected but I think one of the tribes initiated and projected much of the venom initially, while the other one, after observing the trend over time, started to return the favor as a pushback. Perhaps after it became clear that there was no letting up. Even a lot of foreigners have noticed this trend and do ask why.

Do your own research, observe the likes for denigrating comments, and the speed and rate at which each side’s tribal gladiators make denigrating comments on threads about the other tribe, and you would come to the same observation, even if it is inconvenient for members of the tribe to admit it.

Specifically, I think if the Igbos stopped trying to denigrate the Yorubas at every opportunity, the whole back and forth banters and resulting bad blood may have a genuine opportunity to fizzle out. I have focused on the Igbo side because there seems to be more Igbos who engage in the act freely and openly when compared with the Yorubas whose numbers are only starting to grow (even reluctantly it appears) after observing the never ending cycle.

Also, Yorubas are not noted for freely denigrating other tribes in fact it is against their culture to denigrate others openly. Call it backbiting or diplomacy (if done secretly), depending on your views but the fact remains that yorubas do not approve counting the 9 toes of the owner in his presence, because of the cultural belief that it will most definitely create bad blood.

However, Igbos can be observed to freely denigrate, not just Yorubas but other tribes as well. This can be attributed to the events of the civil war, but the point is that: hate will only beget more hate.

This is why I’m compelled to believe that the Igbos are the only ones that can stop the cycle, even if it seems difficult because of generational transfer of aggression. Else, there will be no end to the cycle, which continues to fester unabated.

I 100% disagree.

As a neutral party and judging from what I see online, I blame both sides equally. Trying to portray one side as the aggressor is just being dishonest and it will only stop if both sides agree to. It will never happen though.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nija rocks
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by bayocanny: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
ireneidiva:

Great because we study abroad?

No. In introspective, Nigerians are good people with big heart ❤ �.
Forget the state of our nation as a result of bad leadership. A Nigerian will work hard, thrive and succeed in a conducive environment, you cannot but to applause the resilence of our countrymen.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by jojothaiv(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...
You know a lot and that lot is not quite far from the truth.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by SoaringLife01: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria to the world.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Wwwq: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Really
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by MyAmericandream(f): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Itzlinda:
Nigerians love book o. But still they are one of the poorest immigrant.

Go and check how Indians and Chinese are making generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
You did not add Mexicans to the list.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Tutu19: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
No Hausa, yet they keep ruling.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Mrtaye: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Privit:

Yes. Igbos bear Ola and Olu. It's a short form of some long Igbo names which most igbos in diaspora shorten cos of pronunciation difficulty.
E.g Olachukwudinma , Olachi, e.t.c Shortened to Ola
Oluebubechukwu,Oluchukwu, Oluchi,e.t.c shortened to Olu. I can give you so many examples.
Okay thanks

5 of the names on that list are Yorubas , one is delta and 3 are igbos
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
jhydebaba:
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.

You have started misyarning. you just had to make this dense comment.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, na ur barren iboland u take dey look everywhere whereas na evil hatefilled ibo people like u ibo miscreants on nl bring curses to iboland.

Na only in una iboland people go wake up daily dey pray for death for dia governor. shiorr.
Those Nigerians wey u see for dat list no be idle lazy evil yoots like una ibo miscreants on nl

what kind of daft comment is this. Are you really wise bikonu? How does this post tally with your comment? Oga pray to God for wisdom you really lack it.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
wwwihy:
90% Yoruba

Did you look at that list? before you made this dense calculation
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

Do some igbos bear Ola, just being inquisitive ni o

Yes they do Ola as in Olaedo, Olarichie etc
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
itaewon:

anything to suit your narrative ola is a yoruba name not ibo name simple

dude don't be stupid. Igbos answer Ola shortened for Olaedo, Olariche, Olanma etc
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
9gerian:
I disagree.

I stand to be corrected but I think one of the tribes initiated and projected much of the venom initially, while the other one, after observing the trend over time, started to return the favor as a pushback. Perhaps after it became clear that there was no letting up. Even a lot of foreigners have noticed this trend and do ask why.

Do your own research, observe the likes for denigrating comments, and the speed and rate at which each side’s tribal gladiators make denigrating comments on threads about the other tribe, and you would come to the same observation, even if it is inconvenient for members of the tribe to admit it.

Specifically, I think if the Igbos stopped trying to denigrate the Yorubas at every opportunity, the whole back and forth banters and resulting bad blood may have a genuine opportunity to fizzle out. I have focused on the Igbo side because there seems to be more Igbos who engage in the act freely and openly when compared with the Yorubas whose numbers are only starting to grow (even reluctantly it appears) after observing the never ending cycle.

Also, Yorubas are not noted for freely denigrating other tribes in fact it is against their culture to denigrate others openly. Call it backbiting or diplomacy (if done secretly), depending on your views but the fact remains that yorubas do not approve counting the 9 toes of the owner in his presence, because of the cultural belief that it will most definitely create bad blood.

However, Igbos can be observed to freely denigrate, not just Yorubas but other tribes as well. This can be attributed to the events of the civil war, but the point is that: hate will only beget more hate.

This is why I’m compelled to believe that the Igbos are the only ones that can stop the cycle, even if it seems difficult because of generational transfer of aggression. Else, there will be no end to the cycle, which continues to fester unabated.

You ended up with the same passive aggressive Bull shit exhibited by Yorubas in this forum. They start the banters then when igbos in the forum return the favour they start screaming blue murder. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 and it has always been the Yorubas who denigrate the igbo and other tribes. You all are uncomfortable because igbos are now beating you in your game, hence the passive aggressive pretence.
Look at all the comments in this post for example who are the first people denigrating others and shouting they are the best in education? The same Yorubas, forgetting that in the 40s up to 67 igbos and eastern Nigeria had the highest enrolment in primary and secondary school education(read Babs Fafunwa' s write up on the history of education in Nigeria). Free education was introduced by Awolowo to bridge that gap. Ask yourselves if the war hadn't happened do you think the Yorubas would match the igbos in all spheres of Nigeria? In the 60s they were large on civil service.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by 9gerian: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Why cursing and muddling up unrelated items? That almost looks like you trying to turn my simple diagnoses and attempt at proffering solution to another banter.

I disagree that the Yorubas started it, because I have observed over time whose banters comes more quickly on the other’s thread, the rate of likes garnered that is indicative of a large follower-ship of such sentiments. This could have been described as wrong inference but when you juxtapose it with other social media like Twitter, Instagram etc then you clearly see the congruence.

I’m certain you do not believe your claim about the Yorubas widely known for denigrating Igbos and others. Igbos yes as a pushback, but that became a trend shortly after Buhari emerged president, when more Igbos appeared to have stepped up the attack and blaming the Yorubas. The question is what would have happened had GEJ been an Igbo president who lost a 2nd term election?

For clearer examples, refer to recent Reno’s post commending the Yorubas and their culture. A good number of Igbos got instantly triggered. It was unbelievable. At least that is available for anyone who needs proof of who does what and how.

Contrast that with when the same Reno praises Igbos for their business acumen and apprenticeship system, and how the Yorubas never felt threatened or even triggered. Some Yorubas even buttressed the accolades.

On who was ahead of who, are you aware that the Southwest had all the notable firsts in Nigeria and in some cases parts of Africa and even Europe (first academicians, professors, first tv station in africa and even ahead of France)?

To address your assertions, you may want to share references to available statistics old or new for the areas where Igbos were or are ahead of the Yorubas pre and post independence as you have claimed.

Shalom.

obynzo:

You ended up with the same passive aggressive Bull shit exhibited by Yorubas in this forum. They start the banters then when igbos in the forum return the favour they start screaming blue murder[b]. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 and [b]it has always been the Yorubas who denigrate the igbo and other tribes. You all are uncomfortable because igbos are now beating you in your game, hence the passive aggressive pretence.
Look at all the comments in this post for example who are the first people denigrating others and shouting they are the best in education? The same Yorubas, forgetting that in the 40s up to 67 igbos and eastern Nigeria had the highest enrolment in primary and secondary school education(read Babs Fafunwa' s write up on the history of education in Nigeria). Free education was introduced by Awolowo to bridge that gap. Ask yourselves if the war hadn't happened do you think the Yorubas would match the igbos in all spheres of Nigeria? In the 60s they were large on civil service.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Geovanni412:

Abeg, reduce the vawulence! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
banku:
Until Nigerians stop seeing success as equivalent to achievement outside, the people of this country will remain stunted in growth and achievement.

Who coined shiithoole for the villages or country they come from? Nigerians.

People with Nigerian law degrees went for one year masters program that cannot qualify them to practice as lawyers. Others go to Harvard for one year diploma that only increase their pride in Nigeria, not enough to get professional job with Nigerian degree.

They are all celebrated at home while those with Canadian, British and American degrees cannot find professional jobs. What is wrong with you?

If one in a thousand gets a token job that will not last more than two years, you beat drums at home.

Who cursed you or held you from using your brains to create jobs and industries at home instead of waiting for Governments jobs or becoming politicians?

No wonder they call themselves Saints and you worship them in your Churches and Mosques.

Don't mind them
They're too foolish to reason.

The most annoying part it is always never an engine, med or science & tech course.

They will return only to be dragging the few remaining office job with the local grads.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
9gerian:
Why cursing and muddling up unrelated items? That almost looks like you trying to turn my simple diagnoses and attempt at proffering solution to another banter.

I disagree that the Yorubas started it, because I have observed over time whose banters comes more quickly on the other’s thread, the rate of likes garnered that is indicative of a large follower-ship of such sentiments. This could have been described as wrong inference but when you juxtapose it with other social media like Twitter, Instagram etc then you clearly see the congruence.

I’m certain you do not believe your claim about the Yorubas widely known for denigrating Igbos and others. Igbos yes as a pushback, but that became a trend shortly after Buhari emerged president, when more Igbos appeared to have stepped up the attack and blaming the Yorubas. The question is what would have happened had GEJ been an Igbo president who lost a 2nd term election?

Yorubas never denigrated as a push back but rather they are the aggressor. One Yoruba bigot in a thread on the take over of Union bank wrote an epistle of how Yorubas are great and igbos are envious, using Zik and Awolowo as a yardstick unknown to him that Zik outsmarted Awolowo when he wanted to secretly enter an alliance with Sardauna and Zik got to know. Please Oga say what you know but do not lie here abeg

For clearer examples, refer to recent Reno’s post commending the Yorubas and their culture. A good number of Igbos got instantly triggered. It was unbelievable. At least that is available for anyone who needs proof of who does what and how.

Contrast that with when the same Reno praises Igbos for their business acumen and apprenticeship system, and how the Yorubas never felt threatened or even triggered. Some Yorubas even buttressed the accolades.

Who told you? You see you are big time serial liar, did you read the comments that day? Stop defending the indefensible stop these passive aggressive games abeg

On who was ahead of who, are you aware that the Southwest had all the notable firsts in Nigeria and in some cases parts of Africa and even Europe (first academicians, professors, first tv station in africa and even ahead of France)?

You are even digressing did i say there was no notable first in Nigeria as per SW?

To address your assertions, you may want to share references to available statistics old or new for the areas where Igbos were or are ahead of the Yorubas pre and post independence as you have claimed.

This is the passive aggressive games you are playing here now. i have been in this forum since 2010 and you are asking me for stats. All posts the next thing is to hype Yorubas and denigrate the igbos. who were those who started with calling igbos baby factory and Osu in this forum? It was Yorubas, igbos recently started with the skull mining slogan as a way of replying and you are now trying to stylishly spin it

Shalom.

D[b]on't say shalom because you are too mischievous for my liking[/b]

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by COMPAQ(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're wrong.
You need to be very smart to have high grades, and that smartness would help you wherever you find yourself, if properly trained.

I presume you mean in the last paragraph that not being eloquent in English means one is a failure.
Mastery of English language isn't a thing of joy as we've been programmed to believe.
That 17 year old that performed well speaks only English and has been thinking with English from childhood.
You can't compare that with us who have our language but have to change to another language entirely.
Our original setting has been disturbed to believe our language isn't good enough for anything, which is a great lie.

Don't have time to type much, hope you get me sha.

Nope I wasn't referring to his English. There were 3 high-school graduates that gave speeches. Was struck me was the structure, the content, the thought provoking nature of the speeches. Speeches that made me sit and ponder.

How many times in sec school in Nigeria did you have to present a paper you researched to your class? It was all about copying notes from a teacher and then regurgitating for exams. Even in university, I never had to present a paper in class. It was just attend lecture, copy note and then put it back down for exam. No development of the mind to really think about the why and what of certain concepts.

Here in US, primary school students make presentations in class on a steady basis. And that is what helps develops speech making abilities, leadership abilities, organisational abilities. Doesn't mean all US students are super smart, but on average they think better, are more confident and are more creative.

Bottom line is that the Nigerian educational delivery system is archaic!!

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by COMPAQ(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Madeu:
[/b]

You made a beautiful remark and ended up with a dumb assertion. Being eloquent doesn't imply having a higher mental function. Einstein, Elon Musk, and even Tesla, and great introverts are known to have poor ability to make free-flowing speeches to arouse the crowd.

Who said anything about elequence!? Sure elequence might help, but it's more about content and the thinking capacity of the brain.

Did you ever listen to speeches by Awolowo, Azikiwe and well educated politicians of old? Compare to speeches by politicians of today, who have Internet and soo many tools. You can't buy quality education the types of Awo had compared to what a Fayose would have had.

And that is the issue. When you met a standard 6 student in the 50's you had a certain expectation of quality. Today, you will meet Nigerian first class that cannot engage you in decent conversation on any topical subject.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
COMPAQ:

Nope I wasn't referring to his English. There were 3 high-school graduates that gave speeches. Was struck me was the structure, the content, the thought provoking nature of the speeches. Speeches that made me sit and ponder.

How many times in sec school in Nigeria did you have to present a paper you researched to your class? It was all about copying notes from a teacher and then regurgitating for exams. Even in university, I never had to present a paper in class. It was just attend lecture, copy note and then put it back down for exam. No development of the mind to really think about the why and what of certain concepts.

Here in US, primary school students make presentations in class on a steady basis. And that is what helps develops speech making abilities, leadership abilities, organisational abilities. Doesn't mean all US students are super smart, but on average they think better, are more confident and are more creative.

Bottom line is that the Nigerian educational delivery system is archaic!!

I see.
It is archaic, but not just that, it is highly misleading.
All our curriculum is based on white man's ideology and reality which is totally different from ours.

Those people in the ministries of education are all jokers as far as I'm concerned.
They lack substance and originality, they're so useless and lazy that they can't create an educational system which is unique to us here, they just copy everything from abroad.

It's sad.
We've just gotten it wrong in many places.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Andercruz: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:
Only God knows what would be their fate if they studied here.

2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

As for Obi, I hope he's as sincere as he paints himself

Kai!! You just unveiled my whole thoughts.

Where do we go from here?
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Mrtaye: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
obynzo:

Yes they do Ola as in Olaedo, Olarichie etc
Okay
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
dalass:

Well, it does show the good citizens of Southern part of Nigeria making academic impact all over the world. That at least, 50% are of Yoruba extraction. The remaining 50% shared by SE and SS. 0% from the North despite their claims to the largest population in Nigeria.

The North don't want brain power, just religion. they only want power and they do nothing but promote religious and ethnic sentiments/ violence and to place taxes on the industrious south to pay for their many wives and children.

I agree with you and, of course, I am happy about the achievements. I think it's worth celebrating at the individual (family) levels. But I do not think it is a thing of joy for Nigeria as a country. Is it not strange that even Canadian citizens are nowhere to be found on the list?

It's no longer news that many Nigerians only use education as a way to escape the perils in the country (same way we use education in Nigeria for immediate economic benefits). That's a thing of joy for whoever is able to escape, no doubt.

I don't think the individuals in that class care much about the southern and northern dichotomy but yeah, that's a thought-provoking viewpoint.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by dalass(f): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Acidosis:

I agree with you and, of course, I am happy about the achievements. I think it's worth celebrating at the individual (family) levels. But I do not think it is a thing of joy for Nigeria as a country. Is it not strange that even Canadian citizens are nowhere to be found on the list?

It's no longer news that many Nigerians only use education as a way to escape the perils in the country (same way we use education in Nigeria for immediate economic benefits). That's a thing of joy for whoever is able to escape, no doubt.

I don't think the individuals in that class care much about the southern and northern dichotomy but yeah, that's a thought-provoking viewpoint.

Thanks for the write-up.

I do believe that those relocating via education thought so much about the misrule, bigotry, the imbalance in the entry criteria for admissions into schools and myriads of problems associated with the Northern/ Southern dichotomy that they had to appliy to study Masters in law in Canada which seems irrelevant to their own people such that it's only Nigerian students that are found on the list of graduands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
dalass:

Thanks for the write-up.

I do believe that those relocating via education thought so much about the misrule, bigotry, the imbalance in the entry criteria for admissions into schools and myriads of problems associated with the Northern/ Southern dichotomy that they had to appliy to study Masters in law in Canada which seems irrelevant to their own people such that it's only Nigerian students that are found on the list of graduands

Haha... cheesy Brilliant take. See, I have to agree with you at this point.

I have a feeling you're one of the graduating students.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by godofuck231: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
We are jot airwair, but if the come back to Nigeria, they will explain where they got their intelligence from
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:03am On Jun 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I see.
It is archaic, but not just that, it is highly misleading.
All our curriculum is based on white man's ideology and reality which is totally different from ours.

Those people in the ministries of education are all jokers as far as I'm concerned.
They lack substance and originality, they're so useless and lazy that they can't create an educational system which is unique to us here, they just copy everything from abroad.

It's sad.
We've just gotten it wrong in many places.
grin grin grin
The inhabitants of this con3 are just deceiving themselves. They are already talking about election to elect abi select wetin? It is just a mega joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.