Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians (43483 Views)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Jsucre(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
*Haram*
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by seborrhic: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
jhydebaba:
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.
Someone was bound to go there as expected!
So 6 out of 9 is 80% in your village?
Arithmetic is not that hard.
Yorubas fighting with Ibos or other southern ethnicities is what has put us in the shoe where the the least educated part of the country gets to produce leaders that make decisions for the other highly educated southern tribes.
You are claiming local champion,yet they are scheming to have an Atiku or Lawan rule over you over the next 8 years,after a secondary school leaver,with a disputed wasce certificate finishes his own 8 year tenure!

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine entire one region is missing simply they see religion as a success even Justice Minister plus Artonney General is given to them via back door but unfirtunate their fake Artonney General could not even define what is Law but they can displayed in front of camera a matches they used to set a student ablaze and opened their gworo pudding padded teeth like vampire smilling.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by HeavenVGate: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Eaglechris:
Last Saturday, an entire graduating class with LLM at the University of Calgary Law School in Canada, were all Nigerians.

Ian Holloway, Dean at @ University Of Calgary Law shared the news:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LawDeanHolloway/status/1531372677960650752
That goes to show that whites are wise, making it in life is beyond studying from already written books. Elon musk are not in any university for now and he is moving forward technically, invention and innovation. But Nigerian with mentally of A must to get that pali with nothing in their heads. See! Make una stay there and find work there Ooo cuz you can't pay millions for them there to get just their ordinary Pali and come back here to work anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by kingamaa(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Na so

Japa syndrome
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by na2016: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
This shouldn't be celebrated by any Nigerian. it shows how bad our educational system has become that most of us prefer abroad.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Cherrybae:
Im glad my fellow igbos dominated the last.

May God bless Ndigbo

Stop being a tribal bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by itaewon: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2022
chigator2:

If you were properly educated you would know how to calculate percentages properly
shatap 6 or 7 out of 10 are yoruba

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2022
seborrhic:

Someone was bound to go there as expected!
So 6 out of 9 is 80% in your village?
Arithmetic is not that hard.
Yorubas fighting with Ibos or other southern ethnicities is what has put us in the shoe where the the least educated part of the country gets to produce leaders that make decisions for the other highly educated southern tribes.
You are claiming local champion,yet they are scheming to have an Atiku or Lawan rule over you over the next 8 years,after a secondary school leaver,with a disputed wasce certificate finishes his own 8 year tenure!

5 out of 9. 3 are igbos and the last one is from Delta and not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by naijaclass(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians in diaspora are really representing but bad government naim be our challenge
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Ishilove: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
Only God knows what would be their fate if they studied here.

2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

As for Obi, I hope he's as sincere as he paints himself
Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
itaewon:

shatap 6 or 7 out of 10 are yoruba

Stfu bigot , when did Urhobo turn to Yoruba.
You should be ashamed that Nigerians are going abroad to study showing how useless our education system is , yet your low self esteemed mind is celebrating

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by kapelvej: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Ghester:
And we keep running away from our country
I am not surprised. You could not even comprehend the real meaning of this. Can't you see that all these guys have actually ran away ?.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by wolesmile(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2022
5 Yorubas
3 Igbos
1 Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by nedekid: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Ok congrats learned Collegue’s

I will join you guys soon with my Canadian LLM

But first let me salvage Nigeria and entrust it in the hands of good people with a good track record

Not regional candidates, life long ambitionists, or hype trains but dedicated Nigerians who know what they are doing.
He seem to be effeminate.
Just an observation.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by obembet(f): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Uncleodi:
I thought I saw Sadiq Abubakar Umar on the list grin

U no well, abubakar ko, Buhari bandit ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by nedekid: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
wolesmile:
5 Yorubas
3 Igbos
1 Itsekiri
Why no aboki there? Abi don't they go to school?
Meanwhile, na them de run things here in naija. undecided
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by youngrichnigga: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
I am sure the implied is lost on most readers here........ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by GreenCovering: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Yoruba na odogwu for education and for the corporate world. I salute una. shocked

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by ireneidiva(f): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
bayocanny:
Bravo!
Nigerians are hardworking.

The Department of Communication Studies at the University of Alabama, USA admitted 25 applicant's for their master program this year. I was surprised to see 15 out of the applicant's are Nigerians. We're indeed a great people.
Great because we study abroad?
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by DamianX: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbo to the world. Yoruba always come seconds to Igbo even for their land Igbos Dy always knack them. Always coming out with the best results.

No wonder the hate

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Zion243(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

95% Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Mr2wealth:

Unfortunately, they won't be useful in Nigeria because they are not coming back home angry
even if they come back home it can only be used to get "big" appointment in gofment or private sector where they will acquire and acquire and acquire instead of being a reformer, visionary, revolutionary.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by DamianX: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbos first and second. Chai

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by symbianDON(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
you literally took this out of my mouth!!!
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Ultimas: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Very good to hear. Congrats to them.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Arysexy(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
jhydebaba:
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.

How is that 80% yoloba?

Who taught you math?

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Okobola146: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

What is there in this shithole that people shouldn't run away from? They should come and stay so that they can feel the impact of ASUU strike and hunger.
don't mind that suffer head guy
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by KillerCrocodile: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
blowjohn:

My question for Peter obi is this: if ur a multi billionaire and yet u keep wearing the same shoes for the last 10 years, where r u carrying the money to?

Good question.... cheesy
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by aspabay(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
Only God knows what would be their fate if they studied here.

[s]2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

As for Obi, I hope he's as sincere as he paints himself[/s]

What do you mean, their fate ke

Don't we have people graduating or LLM here too?

How does graduating in the abroad automatically mean a better life. Don't we have aborad graduates working in Nigeria too and doing well?

Una go just open mouth talk trash because of one Obituary
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by RepoMan007: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Itzlinda:
Nigerians love book o. But still they are one of the poorest immigrant.

Go and check how Indians and Chinese are making generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
You won't see them running towards technical courses but law and theatre arts. At the end they will return to a lawless Nigeria where their voice don't count or remain as second class citizens in Canada.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.