Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. (157490 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by otunbaneyo09(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2012
@ vitodorodo Bro you too much very transparent keep it up bro
For your good interlocking work contact me .08067417582 st nicolas
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
This thread just went cold, I hope you are not building and not updating us.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Army36(f): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by kuntash: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2013
any update in 2013? or has the builder moved in already and thread awaiting closure?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
@kuntash. Hahahaha . Sorry for the long absence away from this thread. However, I just finished all tiling and fittings work on my bathrooms and will post the pics soon. It took a bit of time because of the time it took me to source for the tiles .
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
some updates as promised

visitors toilet

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
More

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Still the visitors toilet

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
one of the rooms

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Another room

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Another room

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Another view from one of the rooms

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Masters Bedroom

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
More of the masters

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Still inside the masters

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Last view from the masters

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
The tilers will commence the tiling of the rooms from next week and i hope to update more pictures after all the rooms and kitchen will have been finished. So sorry for my long absence and i hope some of you will now understand the reason behind my absence.Let me add that the visitors toilet tiles were actually imported directly by someone from the US whom i bought directly from.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
vitodorado: The tilers will commence the tiling of the rooms from next week and i hope to update more pictures after all the rooms and kitchen will have been finished. So sorry for my long absence and i hope some of you will now understand the reason behind my absence.Let me add that the visitors toilet tiles were actually imported directly by someone from the US whom i bought directly from.
you truly have good taste and strive to make it a reality. I know people with a shi-t load of money that live in a monstrous dump with no class at all. Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Jussi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
A decent piece of work Vito, well done. It came out really well, as it seems that the tiler used spacers & thereafter applied his grout quite well. You might have supervised the tiling yourself. I was wondering whether it was silicon that you applied on the edges. Also, it would be great to know how you sourced the adhesive used to set the tiles.

More power to your elbows.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by olubuffett: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2013
@Vitodorado

nice piece of work.

blink182: you truly have good taste and strive to make it a reality. I know people with a shi-t load of money that live in a monstrous dump with no class at all. Well done sir.

You are very correct! I guess you cant buy taste, you either have it or not.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by egin(m): 5:07am On Feb 03, 2013
@ vitodorado
Did you buy the faucets(taps) from the US also. I was wondering if this will work in Nigeria with the low water pressure. What about the bathroon glass cubicle and the shower control, are they from the US also? Can you please give me your Tiler's and Plumber's names and numbers?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by favour01: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2013
Mr vistadorado,,,,pls how much did you pay to buy your gate,,,,thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
@egin Like i said, it was only the visitors toilet tiles that are from the states as every other materials used were sourced locally. Also,my tiler is a Togolese based in Benin City and i need to ask where you are based as well. i'm also aware that these guys can travel to any part of the country to work.

@Favour The gate cost me just a 130k. Though lucky to have gotten it so cheap because the original price was 180k.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by egin(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
vitodorado: @egin Like i said, it was only the visitors toilet tiles that are from the states as every other materials used were sourced locally. Also,my tiler is a Togolese based in Benin City and i need to ask where you are based as well. i'm also aware that these guys can travel to any part of the country to work.

@Favour The gate cost me just a 130k. Though lucky to have gotten it so cheap because the original price was 180k.
I have my project in Ondo town but based in the US. Let me have the plumbers number. You are really doing a good job. How much did you pay for the tiles- both floor and walls and the installation?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
i actually forgot to add this. This space is the hood in the main living room earmarked for the tv set.

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
vitodorado: i actually forgot to add this. This space is the hood in the main living room earmarked for the tv set.
Please do you have a building contractor involved in this project or you are doing this on your own?

Also please what's the cost of the wc set, sink and mirror?

Please where does this your water closet get water from and how do those knobs function?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
I do have a builder involved in this project but I try as much as possible to be involved at every stage and process of construction. Just like what I see spyder doing in his personal house, the same applies to this project because I keep seeing new concepts which leads to me doing some modifications that involves bringing down some Walls to achieve the desired objective. My broda he no easy to build oh . But all well and good because am enjoying the progress.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
vitodorado: I do have a builder involved in this project but I try as much as possible to be involved at every stage and process of construction. Just like what I see spyder doing in his personal house, the same applies to this project because I keep seeing new concepts which leads to me doing some modifications that involves bringing down some Walls to achieve the desired objective. My broda he no easy to build oh . But all well and good because am enjoying the progress.
you didn't answer question 2 and 3. I know how hard building is, I did renovation on my apartment last year and it was hell.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Gobi38: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2013
@vitodorado - God Bless, I Finally found a finishing project that aligns to what I want. I am based in Yankee and my project is in GRA Ugbor Benin City. I told my mum not to proceed with the interior finishing (Jacuzzi, stand up shower, toilet etc installations) of my house cause I want to be on ground to chose my fittings. Brother I really like the fittings for your project, I plan to be in Benin in April – please I BEG I will like to see you. Send me an email via (fosagieATaolDOTcom) at = @, dot = .
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by egin(m): 3:52am On Feb 04, 2013
@vitodorado
I need the phone # of the Plumber and the Tiler. My project is in Ondo town.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2013
vitodorado: I do have a builder involved in this project but I try as much as possible to be involved at every stage and process of construction. Just like what I see spyder doing in his personal house, the same applies to this project because I keep seeing new concepts which leads to me doing some modifications that involves bringing down some Walls to achieve the desired objective. My broda he no easy to build oh . But all well and good because am enjoying the progress.

Not easy at all, the final stages is where the lump money goes in. I like your style sha, very classy. The result is worth the effort. Keep up the good work.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2013
@Spyder. Thanks so much and i must at this juncture that your thread has been my inspiration because it was able to break that myth i had always harbored on building construction. Big up you bro...you to much.

@blink. The complete set cost me 85k and as for the last question,its a no brainier as it functions like any other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.