Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63506 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by toujurs: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Taa get out. undecided. Greedy thieve
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Sunnyja: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

If all your favours as a person also never gets reciprocated is that a good thing?!

Like if your children leaves you at old age because of some filmsy reason is that "cool" ?!

Tinubu has every right to ask for a free and fair primaries as he laboured for it under APC

Anyone who thinks Tinubu should be sidelined is evil and we shall fight such evil people

What are you saying? It's not a must that APC MUST hold primary! They have 3 methods of selecting an aspirant : direct primary, indirect primary and the consensus option. It's in their consitution. Tinubu can't dictate which methods to be used.
All over the world, the president is the NATIONAL LEADER of any political party that is in government not one UNELECTED So called JAGABAN deluding himself as national leader. This is what Tinubu has failed to understand right from 2015.
He can qoute how he fought for Abiola and Herbert Macualy, that one no concerns Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nesgeeek(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
King maker finally want to become a king.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fof1: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
We're with Ashiwaju 100%.

If we lose, we go home. No problem
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

Asiwaju should rise up, he is a lion, he is Jagaban and a fighter, he fought OBJ and won, he fought the machinery of the PDP through the court and election ground; He should rise up and live up to the hype; We need his leadership and we need him to roar like the LION OF BOURDILLON!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by lomprico(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
True but not entirely true. Amechi was the one that hit the nail on the coffin that made APC win.
So tifnubu, you are bragging for foisting a disasterous calamity on us for 8 horrible years?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Prophylactic: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
Buhari has failed woefully. That’s what happened
many people that knew his past records warned you but you didn't listen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Perocom(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can we all just abandon this ship of old cargos and Vote Massively for Peter Obi already, we all deserve fresh air
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Such an arrogant and proud fellow shouldn't see the corridors of Aso rock...Disgusting!

Lamentations of a selfish man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
To the extent that Tinubu was insulted and Even Buhari almost stoned
Mooh247:
cool

Men of no honour would rather pay good with evil and justify it in a laughable manner

Just like yesterday when Dapo Abiodun was rejected live on stage when Buhari came to Abeokuta for Campaign and Tinubu stood solidly by him, Osinbajo was safely in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by toujurs: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Jagaban no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Akanbi must feat ni sha
You be mumu, your baba jagaban is wailing and you are still hailing him to his grave. Are u this mad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Ojuntana: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
Sometimes you just have to remind the betrayers where they're coming from.
Who are the betrayers?
Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo or Dapo
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
Is true but I won't forgive Tinubu for bringing a Calamity President to our Land

The idiots supporting Tinubu will ask you if Tinubu is Buhari...
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afonjas are not only treacherous, they are equally selfish. Their selfishness stinks more than rotten egg.

Buhari may have been watching Tinubu style of politics and has vow to pay him in his own coin.

Buhari would have wanted Ambode to go for a second tenure but the druggie insisted. Now he's visited by karma.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by BlackBaron: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
NewTAN:
This is bad media report, just because he speaks in Yoruba doesn't mean hes should be translated verbatim, there's tonal value in the Yoruba language and Tinubu's enemies should know that making him look bad by translating what he said just word by word won't reduce his popularity.

This is the video. Listen for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkefBmDsh7s
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by teadrake(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

You lie!! You bloody lie!! If ANYONE can claim to have made Buhari win it should be amaechi. He was the one who first went to daura and met Buhari with his wife. Telling him that he was going to help him become president. This was immediately after his fallout with GEJ and his wife. He was also the major financier of the campaign. Do you think we have short memory or what??
You must have been a political nonentity to even think it was Amaechi that helped Buhari clinched presidential ticket. Amaechi that had serious fallout in his home state; someone with no political structure or grassroot. Please go and read pre 2015 election and learn.
Amaechi delivered the southwest to Buhari or the 5% in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by M1Garand(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sheuns:
Some people made it possible for you to be governor in 1999 too. You didn’t do it alone. Baba leave story.

You played a role no doubt but do not take credits of members of the nPDP that collapsed PDP structure then. The total votes from the south west for APC was less than 2.7M, Kaduna and Kano had more than the entire votes of the South west for the APC.

Olodo take...
Buhari didn't have 25% in two third states in 03,07,11 the south west made it possible in 2015 even if he'd majority votes without that condition he would have lost still because he. Didn't meet that criteria in SE and SS.
Forget popular votes Tinubu and South West were the deciding factor in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
City Boy, the Jagaban!

He worked hard for other people in the past 15 years, fighting hard to place them at the top. He already picked his form for senatorial ticket in 2007 but had to step down for someone else because he said they might take Lagos and that spells doom for the AC in retaining the SouthWest.

He is not selfish, he helped Vice President, Senators, governors, Speakers, and etc to get to the top, WHY can't they just reciprocate just this ONE TIME?

Let's even agree they won't reciprocate, why then go about lying about who helped you like the VP have been doing? That is treachery!

We are not saying Buhari should support Asiwaju, BUT at least allow for a fair primaries where the delegates will vote their conscience; That request is not too much from someone that helped you achieve your dream after failing 3 times.

Allow for fair primaries? The same way Tinubu allows it in Lagos right? You Tinubu urchins make me laugh. Infact anybody that can support any bastard from pdp or apc needs to have his brain examined after the disaster these two parties have brought upon Nigeria...including that Peter Obi that is deceiving himself...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by toujurs: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

Asiwaju should rise up, he is a lion, he is Jagaban and a fighter, he fought OBJ and won, he fought the machinery of the PDP through the court and election ground; He should rise up and live up to the hype; We need his leadership and we need him to roar like the LION OF BOURDILLON!
After stealing lagos funds grin, buhari haven't dealth with him yet. Tinubu is a very foolish man, he thinks the north would vote for a yoruba man into presidency. Hmmm you guys that are his followers are funny and stupid same time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by shinealight(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it. Sometimes when people choose to forget who helped them to the position they occupy, it’s good to remind them….so their conscience may continue to prick them till they leave this earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by MansoryMX(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
Is true but I won't forgive Tinubu for bringing a Calamity President to our Land

Oshiomole and Amaechi as well. Both were loved by people in the South south and they used that medium to deceive us Buhari is the messiah! Not knowing he is messiah of from top to bottom.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by M1Garand(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Did Tinubu help Buhari to become president. The answer is a resounding yes.

Was he the only one who helped Buhari become president. The answer a big no. I also did. Nigerians, in all parts of the country, did.

Amaechi did. Tambuwal did. Oyegun did. Rochas did. Akande did. Oshiomhole did. TY Danjuma did. Saraki did. Onu did. Fashola did. Wammako did. Obasanjo even did too, by his public rejection of Jonathan and the PDP.

It was not just Tinubu alone that did it. He must not feel so entitled to the position. He won't be president, and that is final.

One singular fact that people never mention is that Buhari helped himself become president more than anyone else. He did it thrice before 2015. He built massive momentum and cult-like followership, especially in the North, over a period of over a decade, before the merger happened.

One could also say, without an iota of doubt, that without a candidate like Buhari, APC would not have been able to dislodge the PDP in 2015. Buhari helped Tinubu emerge from being a regional player into a major national political figure.

Buhari had presided Nigeria before 2015. He was Head of State in 1984. He was not just an obscure, opportunist politician that Tinubu gave a helping hand.

So, someone should tell Tinubu to stop this childishness. His wife is a Senator on APC ticket; his cousin, Oyetola, is Osun governor on APC ticket; his political godsons are vice president, Works & Housing minister and Speaker on the APC ticket. The entire Lagos and APC in the Southwest have been practically left under Tinubu's control.

Buhari delivered the multi billion naira Lagos-Ibadan Expressway in the Southwest. He also delivered the Lagos-Ibadan Railway. Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Highway has been completed, among several other projects in the Southwest.

Nobody will surrender Nigeria's presidency to anyone on account of cheap emotions.

But why didn't Buhari get 25% of votes in two third states in 03,07,11
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mrexcell(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
And so what?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChoCho54(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu is arrogating so much to himself ...
This is another Epetedo declaration. Tinubu has drawn the first blood.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobleman80: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
I hope nothing happens to tinubu after this APC primaries,he is a kind of guy that is not familiar with politics. I wouldn't vote for him but I still want him to live long to contribute in national or regional politics.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Owopariola1: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
firstworld:
Did your demi god give Ambode a fair chance?It's payback time. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Ambode contested the primary, he lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Ray02: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sheuns:
Some people made it possible for you to be governor in 1999 too. You didn’t do it alone. Baba leave story.

You played a role no doubt but do not take credits of members of the nPDP that collapsed PDP structure then. The total votes from the south west for APC was less than 2.7M, Kaduna and Kano had more than the entire votes of the South west for the APC.

As in, he really tried for Buhari, but if not for those PDP people, there was no way APC would win. Three significant Northern political bigwigs.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobleman80: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
I hope nothing happens to tinubu after this APC primaries,he is a kind of guy that is not familiar with failure in politics. I wouldn't vote for him but I still want him to live long to contribute in national or regional politics.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

Here, the fair primaries is not likely happening. That's also politics. And everything is fair in Nigeria politics.

So you will have to take heart.

Secondly, don't cheer the druggie to... Those guys up north know very well how to handle the stubborn once among you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by garfield1: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
fergie001:

You will get the name, don't worry.

Let's s;Support tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by winterfell007(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

If all your favours as a person also never gets reciprocated is that a good thing?!

Like if your children leaves you at old age because of some filmsy reason is that "cool" ?!

Tinubu has every right to ask for a free and fair primaries as he laboured for it under APC

Anyone who thinks Tinubu should be sidelined is evil and we shall fight such evil people

Now you see why it's not good to support Injustice, just the way you are happy that the Igbos are sidelined when it comes to politics, Now you are having a taste of your own medicine. That's why it ain't good to support Injustice. It has a way of bouncing back at you.
"He who comes before equity, must come with clean hands" Profound Proverb

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by shinealight(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
toujurs:
After stealing lagos funds grin, buhari haven't dealth with him yet. Tinubu is a very foolish man, he thinks the north would vote for a yoruba man into presidency. Hmmm you guys that are his followers are funny and stupid same time.

If the North doesn’t vote for a Yoruba man, is it an Ibo man they will vote for? They have more in common with the Yoruba than they have with Ibos. How many Ibos are Muslims? Also, they have not forgotten how their leading lights were murdered in 1966. They have long memories my friend….hence in 1983, this same Buhari ensured that Ekwueme never got too close to the presidency!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.