Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63570 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by shinealight(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
Is true but I won't forgive Tinubu for bringing a Calamity President to our Land

Surely, as human beings we all make mistakes! Even our Creator forgives our sins when we repent!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
rippa:

You are mad
The same senatorial ticket he gave to his wife.
Noo na 2 of dem for go Senate
Maluu.
Amechi, kwakwaso, atiku, saraki, and tambuwal etc
If those guys have not left PDP to team up with APC, buhari won't have smell that seat. Useless Tinubu

Remi Tinubu was first elected in 2015.

That was 8 years after Tinubu left government in 2007.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Akharmony: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nextime una no go ever bring rtd.General into politics again. . Buhari no kuku come meet you nah Tinuba carry himself go meet buhari and promise him that he was going to win just imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by mach7(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Men of no honour would rather pay good with evil and justify it in a laughable manner

Just like yesterday when Dapo Abiodun was rejected live on stage when Buhari came to Abeokuta for Campaign and Tinubu stood solidly by him, Osinbajo was safely in Abuja

The bolded is wrong, Osinbajo was live at the venue.

However, he failed to show leadership. While the entire brouhaha was going on, it was Aregbesola that spoke up against what the supporters of Amosun were doing and it was Tinubu who went to take the party flag and give it to Oshiomole so that he could publicly hand over same to Dapo Abiodun.

What the VP did, telling them to raise "ika ilabe" and sing "oke oke lanlo ooo" was quite pathetic.

He might be a quiet person, but there are times when you need to put your foot down and publicly speak against what is wrong and that is a sign of leadership.

As for Dapo Abiodun, in his privacy he knows that if not for the influence BAT and coalition of certain Ogun stakeholders, he won't be there in the Governorship sit.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by olawonder(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

Joker, tinubu didn't make buhari president at all , it's even those people in PDP that defected to apc that played the major role people like Amino tambuwal, dogara , amechi, saraki, dino etc are even the one's pushing for Jonathan to be chased out of office maybe tinubu provided whatever looted money he has but he can't claim he made buhari president, the whole was propaganda by the politicians and northern power brokers even Obasanjo was even more instrumental in bringing buhari to power and majority of Nigerians voted for buhari in 2015 because they taught buhari would be changed he promise it could be better than Jonathan but no it went worsen, so tinubu nobody owes you anything, you won't get apc ticket.

That last line in your comment though… how do you know he won’t get it? Like how can you be so sure? It’s not up to u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Chanchit: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
So because you think you made Buhari President, he should reciprocate? You never see anything. I pray you survive the shock which awaits you

Hopefully, you'll help someone and they'll feel no need to reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by milkshakes: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
abi na! Story for the gods
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
You don't know the importance of favour..
What Tinubu just said is long overdue.. a quick reminder of a favour done for an ingrate is necessary once in while for brain factory settings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The question again, no time for imaginative conspiracy theories, did the candidates supported by Bola Tinubu from his party in 2007 & 2011 do better than President Buhari?

Yes or No.

BOLA Tinubu did not support them.

Go on Google now and you will see where Tinubu himself claimed that he supported Jonathan in 2011.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
All Nigerian Politicians are desperate to steal and loot!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fergie001: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
garfield1:
Buhari will still beg him eventually.he had to jolt buhari back to retirement
....but won't change his decision, would it?.
Somebody in Spain and you want to jolt him, I hear?

Who in Lagos APC will say this thing and be given a ticket. Decision has been made and everyone will have to queue behind it.

Afterall, Ambode held a press conference too so it's understandable
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by engrchykae(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
NewTAN:
This is bad media report, just because he speaks in Yoruba doesn't mean hes should be translated verbatim, there's tonal value in the Yoruba language and Tinubu's enemies should know that making him look bad by translating what he said just word by word won't reduce his popularity.
when tinubu wants to say the conspiring wicked things to his Yoruba audience, he will speak in Yoruba.
When people come for him , they will claim out of context or wrong interpretation.
Tinubu is a wicked soul and so are those who are pushing for him.
I can happily have yemi osibanjo, fayemi or Peter Obi as my president, they are cerebral and bright but tinubu, atiku and all those idiots that doesn't mean well for the nation is a no no for me

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by BENEAMATA: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
Working to make Buhari president, not once but twice is the main reason why you should never be president!

It takes an unusual level of inhumanity, insensitivity, and selfishness to help install a proven serial failure as president at the detriment of your fellow citizens...

A man whose personal ambition is more important to him than the stability and prosperity of his nation is not worthy to be called a leader!

I say this without bitterness or sentiments! The truth is what it is!

Enough said .
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by kingreign(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
arantess:

Are u retardded

What are u writing

E don smoke Benin and sapele and Warri Gbanna
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by almarthins(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just like Tambuwal, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Saraki & so many others to numerous to mention.

As for atiku, he was just play "anywhere belle face" he wasn't deep into the whole thing. Oh! You forgot to mention obj too. No one want to associate with failure,as Jonathan was the bad child that need to disciplined for no just cause. Saraki is another serpentile politician who saw the handwriting mild way. He joined when the momentum was at its peak I don't consider any of this men as instrumental
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mooh247: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
mach7:
The bolded is wrong, Osinbajo was live at the venue.

However, he failed to show leadership. While the entire brouhaha was going on, it was Aregbesola that spoke up against what the supporters of Amosun were doing and it was Tinubu who went to take the party flag and give it to Oshiomole so that he could publicly hand over same to Dapo Abiodun.

What the VP did, telling them to raise "ika ilabe" and sing "oke oke lanlo ooo" was quite pathetic.

He might be a quiet person, but there are times when you need to speak against what is wrong and that is a sign of leadership.

That's true, you seem to fully recollect
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ogundeleai(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yes, aiwi-be Kaku sibe... This is time to showcase stuffs you made up.. Blow your trumpet... No sin in that... All these awuruju consensus won't work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by abbey621(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

It might be too late already... Without a fully United South, no Southerner vying for that office stands a chance against Atiku!

If the North is firmly fixated on staying in Aso Rock, party means nothing to them... APC will only stand a chance if they present a strong Northern candidate.

My politics might be rusty, but the facts on ground are clear!

You underestimate the North. There is strong hatred for Atiku and the North does not forgive easily. All you have to take a look at was the election of 2011 and 2015 to see that the North does not unite on everything. They'll gladly vote for a GEJ if the right political and religious leaders told them to. The bigger problem is the South, if the South unites and puts its weight behind a Southern candidate, the North will cannibalize itself but getting Yorubas and Easterners to agree on anything is harder than finding a needle in the Atlantic ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by djon78(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-without-me-buhari-would-have-lost-in-2015-says-tinubu

When a man elevates himself to a god, he is opening himself to God's Divine retribution

This shows total desperation

All the men that have ruled Nigeria in this present democratic era were never desperate for it.

Obasanjo came out from prison,he never even had the means

Yaradua never coveted the Nigerian presidency. It was his late elder brother shehu musa that seriously coveted it but still couldn't get it

Jonathan never coveted it, he was a non-entity

Buhari had already given up, when he was called up and given it

Tinubu is so desperate

He won't get it

Mark it here

Desperate people don't get Nigeria's president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol you're starting to sound too desperate oga grin

I dislike desperate people.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Reference(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
abbey621:
ABOUT DAMN TIME! Enough kissing of Buhari's ball, it is clear he is not Buhari's and the Cabal's preferred candidate so no more disguise. This is the Jagaban of the old that we all know, the one that took on Obasanjo head on and won. Better to scatter everything than to continue smiling with wolves!

Said it months ago.
That he should have distanced himself from this administration after the 2019 elections to give himself enough moral traction particularly amongst the wider populace and forge an independent identity outside the government.
But he chose the easier route of seeking the 'anointing' of the establishment.

Now its far too late in the day to attract wider sympathy as many associate him with all the failings of this government.
Between and betwix the man is...
Nigerians are really not as smart as they often think they are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
So you now think your reward is the presidency abi undecided.. Oju yobo druggie without sense! Yaribanza greedy mooslem bastard!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by olas24u(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Greatest African ever liveth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by joeyfire(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
"This time, it’s Yoruba turn and in Yorubaland, it’s my tenure.” grin grin

This is why Tinubu urchins are so tribalistic and crude. He has convinced his minions that he represents the Yoruba interest but his interest is all he cares about. What a selfish, greedy old crook.

He sabotaged the interest of the south by rubbishing the National Conference that would have restructured Nigeria but his interest was too strong to resist. Shioor

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

BOLA Tinubu did not support them.

Go on Google now and you will see where Tinubu himself claimed that he supported Jonathan in 2011.
I should go to google to search for an event that occurred in my presence?

Of course you know you are talking nonsense.

He brought Ribadu as the candidate of his party, then went & collected money from Jonathan under table?

Is that the conspiracy gist you want me to go & google?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Niwdog(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are not smart!

If there was no APC on ground, which party would Kwankwaso and other decampees have decamped to

Osinbajo all the way
then the smartness is far from you
Who and who formed APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Help2020: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
On that one Tinubu is very correct.

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Merged to form APC so as to defeat Goodluck

Buhari already lost three times before then and as they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.
But tinubu supported atiku before nan,why didn't Atiku win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nnamdi640: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Can u and ur father do half of what Tinubu has just mentioned.
Atleast mine is better than yours that trained you to depend and praise criminals parading theirselves as politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by spy24(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
streetsoldier1:

I dont like Tinubu but you saying this shows you are an illitrate politically

Wetin him do ?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by omoranmilowo: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
On this note Tinubu you are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by kingyakos: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

Asiwaju should rise up, he is a lion, he is Jagaban and a fighter, he fought OBJ and won, he fought the machinery of the PDP through the court and election ground; He should rise up and live up to the hype; We need his leadership and we need him to roar like the LION OF BOURDILLON!

Has your jagaban ever holds a free and fair primaries in Lagos State?...
Presently there's a protest in Lagos because of magomago primaries.
Your man is the worst betrayer in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by streetsoldier1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
spy24:

Wetin him do ?

who send you come?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.