Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63558 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by tunapawizzy: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
I like that he will prove a spoiler for APC then Nigerians can decide to be wise and vote Obi or sign up for another 8 years of rubbish by voting Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DavSagacity(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Story story !!!!

Story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
nijanigga:

But southwest have moved on ,he brought calamity of a buhari and him in aso rock will mean another aso rock In a London hospital.

Have they moved on?!! Truly?!!... So, who are majority in Southwest rooting for?!!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by dreu2fine(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Morenikeji090(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some you shall labour for person and the person shall betray you... Amen
Zonefree:

grin grin
I love this Abiodun already. I'm glad he's not under the hypnosis of Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Massivepussydes: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Massiveglory post=113410423]Lies! What gave Pmb victory in 2015 was the NPDP group that left PDP and teamed up with Apc.

With just ACN, APP and CPC, Pmb would have failed again as usual.
If PDP were united as before, Apc and buhari would have failed again.

The NPDP guys that backstab Jonathan and left in droves were the link that gave Apc victory.

The likes of Kwankwanso, saraki, Atiku , Aliero , and a few others gave the edge to Apc. Rotimi ameachi was a major Financier .

With or without Tinubu , Jonathan had a good numbers in the south west. Bros what matters dat time was dat dose votes from de south west dat tinubu gave to him not 'npdp' merging, which make no difference cus it came from de 'north' which he(buhari) had been deriveing votes from for de past years he's been contesting. Simply understanding
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by stanleychybyke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sick old man....by 2015nigerians wia tired of PDP hence dey need a coalition to remove pDP from power....u wudnt have achieved anything without d coalition mergin of political parties Nd aggrieved member from pDP....wait u say itz afonjas turn? Wat ABT d Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Iretii0511(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Man's proud of himself..he a waah achiever..hate him or nuh him knows wah him fi sure doing a him sounds smart too.

You look like someone that likes trying out different stuff until it bores you. Patois is your new bride until you are tired of it.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by abiodunalabama: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
nnamdi640:
Just for your selfish interest, you brought in a disaste that lead us to hardship. God will never allow you to smell that post. Wicked man, you are still saying with pride.
Can u and ur father do half of what Tinubu has just mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Singlehandedly? That is a very strong word, you Jokers just believe the hype, & undermine the efforts of others, just like Bola Ahmed Tinubu taking all the credit for Fashola’s diligent good works.

Everything is him, you claim you chose Osinbajo to be Buhari’s deputy, yet you do not want him to succeed Buhari.

Please why?

Well, I used that word loosely to describe his massive influence...
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by rippa(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
City Boy, the Jagaban!

He worked hard for other people in the past 15 years, fighting hard to place them at the top. He already picked his form for senatorial ticket in 2007 but had to step down for someone else because he said they might take Lagos and that spells doom for the AC in retaining the SouthWest.

He is not selfish, he helped Vice President, Senators, governors, Speakers, and etc to get to the top, WHY can't they just reciprocate just this ONE TIME?

Let's even agree they won't reciprocate, why then go about lying about who helped you like the VP have been doing? That is treachery!

We are not saying Buhari should support Asiwaju, BUT at least allow for a fair primaries where the delegates will vote their conscience; That request is not too much from someone that helped you achieve your dream after failing 3 times.

You are mad
The same senatorial ticket he gave to his wife.
Noo na 2 of dem for go Senate
Maluu.
Amechi, kwakwaso, atiku, saraki, and tambuwal etc
If those guys have not left PDP to team up with APC, buhari won't have smell that seat. Useless Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by femicyrus(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sheuns:
Some people made it possible for you to be governor in 1999 too. You didn’t do it alone. Baba leave story.

You played a role no doubt but do not take credits of members of the nPDP that collapsed PDP structure then. The total votes from the south west for APC was less than 2.7M, Kaduna and Kano had more than the entire votes of the South west for the APC.
Removed 2.7m from APC votes and add 2.7m to that of PDP.
You need to find something to eat asap!
It is telling on u

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Dikaveli2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
On that one Tinubu is very correct.

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Merged to form APC so as to defeat Goodluck

Buhari already lost three times before then and as

they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.

Chibuike amaechi made buhari win

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Isaac85(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even if you were the one that help make them get into the position they occupy today, it doesn't necessarily means you must be made the Presidential candidate of the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Ogaga87(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

The desperation is out of this world bro.. I just hope he doesn't commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nonexisting: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
I love this Abiodun already. I'm glad he's not under the hypnosis of Tinubu.

Nigga is a legend. grin
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Dagenius53: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
My BAT is firing already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by CyrilC: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu has a point. The best thing a man can do is say the truth. He is played a role in their winning

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, I used that word loosely to describe his massive influence...
He should have used that massive influence to make Atiku President in 2007, or El Rufai in 2011?

General Buhari is an enigma, not just another Alhaji playing politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by almarthins(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

It was predicted way back in 2015 that buhari will betray tinubu in the end. The man tinubu just didn't think he can do that. Let's wait and see if honour is in buhari's blood. Let's not forget how alimi betrayed and killed afonja. It will be history repeating itself again

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by duduade: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Because you are God abi
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Massivepussydes: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Lies! What gave Pmb victory in 2015 was the NPDP group that left PDP and teamed up with Apc.

With just ACN, APP and CPC, Pmb would have failed again as usual.
If PDP were united as before, Apc and buhari would have failed again.

The NPDP guys that backstab Jonathan and left in droves were the link that gave Apc victory.

The likes of Kwankwanso, saraki, Atiku , Adamu Aliero , and a few others gave the edge to Apc. Rotimi ameachi was a major Financier .

With or without Tinubu , Jonathan had a good numbers in the south west.
Bros what matters dat time was dat dose votes from de south west dat tinubu gave to him not 'npdp' merging, which make no difference cus it came from de 'north' which he(buhari) had been deriveing votes from for de past years he's been contesting. Simply understanding
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Larrykkk: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
What's GRE, it's graduate record examination that enable international students obtain scholarships in overseas universities especially USA for masters and PhDs. Please my helpers might be here. I have saved for this exam but insufficient due to dollar to naira exchange. Pls help me I beg of you.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Sheuns(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
femicyrus:

Removed 2.7m from APC votes and add 2.7m to that of PDP.
You need to find something to eat asap!
It is telling on u

Oga swap GEJ votes in the south west with Buhari’s votes, Buhari will still win. GEJ still have over 2M votes. All the people in APC then worked to make Buhari win. One man cannot take all the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nedekid: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
City Boy, the Jagaban!

He worked hard for other people in the past 15 years, fighting hard to place them at the top. He already picked his form for senatorial ticket in 2007 but had to step down for someone else because he said they might take Lagos and that spells doom for the AC in retaining the West.

He is not selfish, he helped Vice President, Senators, governors, Speakers, and etc to get to the top, WHY can't they just reciprocate just this ONE TIME?

Let's even agree they won reciprocate, why then go about lying about who helped you like the VP have been doing? That is treachery!

We are not saying Buhari should support Asiwaju, BUT at least allow for a fair primaries where the delegates will vote their conscience; That request is not too much from someone that helped you achieve your dream after failing 3 times.

Well said and not doubt jagaban helped many people become Sanators governors etc. One common denominator is that they all became rich.
When you say they should all reciprocate his kind and noble jesture this one time, note that you are not talking of land, house, ordinary favors, but the life and destiny of 200m people, that cannot just be traded as a reciprocative gesture.
Anyways he has a right to call up on all the political debts owed him, at least that is what a smart, suave politician will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by biggie73(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
I dislike ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Massiveglory: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Without Tinubu, Buhari won't even have 10% of the SW votes and that automatically mean failure for him.
Lies! You are either a baby or just an urchin babbling as usual.
Tinubu had little or no influence in southwest. In southwest PDP has constantly had a good run.
Southwest votes have never been swayed by Tinubu. Voters in Southwest have always had a mind of their own.

Infact in a free and fair election in Lagos, tinubu would have long been gone.The likes of Funsho Williams beat tinubu but we know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nchenches: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu has unwittingly provided more reason why no reasonable Nigerian will agree to have him as successor to President Buhari who reduced Nigeria to be a country with the highest number of hungry, angry and insecured people in the world.
Who rewards an accomplice to failure?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by shedy03(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
He mean business, ready to scatter any obstacle between him and that seat. lol
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nonexisting: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
I told him you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matters of the Yorubas
No wonder his urchins carry tribalism for head. He didn't care about Nigerians, only Yorubas but now he wants to rule the same Nigerians. Foolish old man.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by GoodIsGod: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
He is feeling uneasy grin

When ever I see this unyoruba guy #End SARS comes to mind.

Shior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.