Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago (2110 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by tata190: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
i got the news somewhere i decided to share it .

I married my wife 13 years ago and we are blessed with three kids but there is this incident that happened on the night of our wedding. I have tried all these years to ponder on it but each time I try, I get more confused and still don’t understand till date. I sincerely need your help to resolve this puzzle.
I married as a Christian and did not have sex with my wife until the night of our wedding ceremony. I recall that my wife on that night brought out one ointment and applied it on her virginal. During our courtship, she told me she was a virgin hence my surprise at the sight of the ointment. When I inquired what the ointment was for, she told me it was to ease pains of her first experience.
Since she claimed to be a virgin, I expected her body to resist me but to my surprise, I had a very smooth entrance; nothing to show she was the virgin she claimed to be: no blood, resistance or pains. Till date she still claims to have married as a virgin.

can a woman be deflowered without any drop of blood or plains? I am asking these questions because there are so many strange things I am beginning to notice about her person. Do you think this marriage will last
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by tata190: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
where is my brother 190
brother where have u been
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ the guy in question: It's good you're trying to solve the puzzle. Your mumu don overdue be dat. We tenk GOD for your life.

Breaking news: Your wife 419ed you.
smiley
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
grin  grin  grin

Ahhh!! so u' are a fan  grin  grin
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
OP

Please been a 190 fan - i would advice you logically

I only go haywire on peeps who aint 190 fans

Your wife may have probably heard from peeps that been disvirgined hurts alot

and that oil was meant to smoothly ease things between you and her (cos ure a friend - i would try and avoid vulgar words)

Anyway Sir, i would advice that since you have been blessed with 3 good kids within a space of 13 years -

You over look what ever happened and concentrate on your kids - Please sir, dont try having any doubts as that would eventually drive

you crazy, you dont have to watch out for a blood from a woman as everyone claims to know shes a virgin ( we were all created different )

On a side note - I wish i had those 3kids - in 13years time, i see my 2kids already in Junior high

back to your post - please sir, I would applaude you for been a good husband but please dont try having doubts bout your wife

she has done well so far giving you those kids - i doubt sir you were a virgin before u met her (please dont get me wrong sir) saying shes not

But marriage is for better for worse and since u met her and she told you she was a virgin then believe her to your grave that she was

evidence of blood doesnt matter much at this point . .

I hope to get my first child within the next 2years cool cool
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
@OP, Isn't it obvious? 190 has been there before you.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

OP

Please sir, dont try having any doubts as that would eventually drive you crazy, you dont have to watch out for a blood from a woman as everyone claims to know shes a virgin ( we were all created different )

Is everything ok? Yes, we get the blood part--Hymen broke bla bla bla bla----But the gUY said he had a VERY SMOOTH ENTRANCE. Which kind virginity be that? Yeye!

@Topic: She probably meant that she's a secondary virgin (she's been celibate from the day you met her). She forgot to put the secondary part. Sorry ehn. Or just simply ask her why she lied.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

@OP, Isn't it obvious? 190 has been there before you.

Bro - May i remind you that im not even close to 27
Although im sick and tired of all these boyfriend / Girlfriend wahala and wanna settle down before 26
Even a dumb street begger knowns that hymen could be broken in several ways
Or is it all VIRGINS that bleed on their matrimonial BED

BABE!:

Is everything ok? Yes, we get the blood part--Hymen broke bla bla bla bla----But the gUY said he had a VERY SMOOTH ENTRANCE. Which kind virginity be that? Yeye!

@Topic: She probably meant that she's a secondary virgin (she's been celibate from the day you met her). She forgot to put the secondary part. Sorry ehn. Or just simply ask her why she lied.

Babe in as much as you try to sound smart at times and i try acting dumb - I beg to differ
That lady applied those stuff Just for him to have a smooth entrace
I have been active in sex for over 15years now and i know that once the lady is well lubricated then all others can follow
What the heck is secondary VARGIN - if thats the case which are you - TERTIARY VIRGIN-
she is married for 13years with 3kids, I simply advice you to marry me and go get a kid of yours
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
tata190 and 190. . , .there doesnt seem to be any diference btw both posters angry angry
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
^ Godmother - STAY OFF DRUGS angry angry
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by tpia5: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
Is it only nigerian men who post these d.aft stories or can the same be found on other nationalities` forums as well.

Havent really noticed similar moonlight tales elsewhere.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
tata190:

can a woman be deflowered without any drop of blood or plains? I am asking these questions because there are so many strange things I am beginning to notice about her person. Do you think this marriage will last

In your case, I think you got hussled. . .sorry but too late.

Do we think this marriage will last? that's a question for you to answer . .sorry again.

You have been married for 13 years with 3 kids . . .why cant you look past this issue and move on??
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

[color=red]Babe in as much as you try to sound smart at times and i try acting dumb - I beg to differ.

I don't TRY to sound smart. I don't TRY to sound like anything. I sound like BABE!.

Plus how those that irrelevant sentence tie in with your post? (Rhetorical question).

190_@:

I have been active in sex for over 15years now and i know that once the lady is well lubricated then all others can follow

Wow! You've been sexually active Since you were 9/10 yrs old. I hail thee!
C'mon now---lubricant or no lubricant---the entrance shouldn't be as easy as the OP is making it sound. The Lubricant is for lubrication and not for INcrease in width.

190_@:

What the heck is secondary VARGIN - if thats the case which are you - TERTIARY VIRGIN-

Well, secondary virgin is just a silly term people use for celibacy.

Actually, if that's the case I would be a PRIMARY virgin. A TERTIARY virgin should be "worse" that a secondary.

190_@:

she is married for 13years with 3kids, I simply advice you to marry me and go get a kid of yours

What does that have to do with anything--? She's married for 13 yrs? So 4uck what?!
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
^spoilt thing angry angry
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
Oh well. You've been muted. tongue
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nah not that - Just bout stepping out kiss kiss
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
LOL---Abegy! You know I love you right? wink Cool.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
I don't TRY to sound smart. I don't TRY to sound like anything. I sound like BABE!.

Plus how those that irrelevant sentence tie in with your post? (Rhetorical question).

relevant in the sense that you are definately wrong on this
are u trying to indirectly instigate that she is not a virgin and she decieved tata190  undecided
by rubbing some oil on her body to allow smooth entrace -
It certainly doesnt work on the width of her vagina but it sure allows the smooth lubrication of wat ever he's placing in there

Well, secondary virgin is just a silly term people use for celibacy.

Actually, if that's the case I would be a PRIMARY virgin. A TERTIARY virgin should be "worse" that a secondary.

Coool then keep being a primary virgin and let her worry bout her marriage and kids  angry angry

What does that have to do with anything--? She's married for 13 yrs? So 4uck what?!
so 4ck the fact that your time is counting for you to get married too  undecided
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---Abegy! You know I love you right? wink Cool.
And i love you too BABE smiley smiley
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by jackpot(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op
you've been chopped n skrewed. hehehe cheesy
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

relevant in the sense that you are definately wrong on this
are u trying to indirectly instigate that she is not a virgin and she decieved tata190  undecided
by rubbing some oil on her body to allow smooth entrace -
It certainly doesnt work on the width of her womanliness but it sure allows the smooth lubrication of wat ever he's placing in there

hm hm--Nah-- I'm not even indirectly trying to--I am directly saying that she lied.

190_@:

Coool then keep being a primary virgin and let her worry bout her marriage and kids  angry angry

Aight.

190_@:

so 4ck the fact that your time is counting for you to get married too  undecided

Again--Irrelevancy. What does my time have to do with this?

Plus, wetin be your own headache about my time? That's for me to worry about---and I'm not even worried. So stop taking Panadol for another person's headache. Un-squeeze your face abeg.  grin

Oh yh, so your argument is that "there is no diff. between a lubricated virgin and real non-virgin. Aight. Good enough. I hear you.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by 195(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
^You might as well directly tell him that his wife lied cos she couldnt produce blood on sight kiss kiss
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
Women involved in physical activities, strenuous activities especially sports might break their Hymen unconsciously, am not a doctor but extensive research and findings have proven that blood release from the virgina during her first intimate intercourse is not the perfect test for virginity, i would advise you get to the root of the issue and confirm the situation from her, because if you still worry after 13 yrs, you would never stop. i just hope she told u the truth, because a marriage built on lies might last but would never blossom.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by BABE3: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

^You might as well directly tell him that his wife lied cos she couldnt produce blood on sight kiss kiss

What are you saying again na? I never disputed the fact that a virgin may not bleed on her first intercourse.

My point is "the VERY SMOOTH entry" nullifies any claim of her being a virgin.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by r231(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
After 13yrs shooooooo

too late

abi she still a virgin ni
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by kpolli(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
if i may ask, y did this question just hit u??
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by iice(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
tata190:

Do you think this marriage will last?

Ahahahahahaha after 13yrs and 3 kids? No it won't. Dirindirins.
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
So na another man wife matter una siddon here dey talk since. Make una go find job
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by showstopa: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
OP,I came here to insult you.You are silly, you are looking for fresh milk.
After 13 years of marriage ,its now that you are remembering she was not a virgin. Ewu,nama, Otondo.

Looking for how to escape,imbechile
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
190 what happened to ur original id,i go turn NL upside down if dem no give ur former id
Re: I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago by jackpot(f): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2011
you have my moral support

(1) (Reply)

Sensitive Part Of A Lady / They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn! / Psychologist Claims That You Can Still Be Friend With A Past Lover,how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.