Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant (50370 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by OblorOblor: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
The mood in the PEE-POO's president camp.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Victor468: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
In the real sense of it, how many of these aspirants have the political structure to campaign and win an election? Yes they will depend on the support of the party's national structure but do they have the popularity to full through? I think only 1 or 2 of them can do that. Anyways, lets keep watch and see how events turn out.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zoo politics na witchcraft politick! Open up the flood gate of the Zoo!

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Andres28(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
If Una let tinubu and him yoluba urchin die from high blood pressure, my hand nor dey o grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by BabaO2: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Naso e suppose be..
I'm standing with Buhari too

Tinubu should make himself president since say na him dey make others president
Educate yourself, it can't be. Buhari has no such power. He doesn't own the party. Nigerians sycophancy has no comparison in the whole wide world.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by izombie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
For the first time, i will stand with buhari on this. Imagine tinubu looking for free and fair election when he picks and drops whoever in lagos.
Maybe he's given ganduje and elrufai billions or promised them the vp slot.
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sanwo Olu park car put am for Neutral..

He's not loyal to Bobo Chicago.

Kaduna and kano loyal pass am

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by 07kjb: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari BAM WOTOWOTO

ANYWAYS MY PEOPLE LET'S VOTE PETER OBI BIKO NU

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by symbianDON(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
osamz007:
TEARS WILL FLOOD THIS NATION BY MONDAY
premium tears v2.0 pro max special limited edition

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Lazenby007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
But Femi Adesina just said Buhari never asked for such thing
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by okito: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
I do not have much to say. Buhari is from the North, Party Chairman is from the North. I beleive strongly that Buhari will present a consensus candidate from the South and a Christian too. The only person who fits his description is his loyal Vice President. He is a technocrat with a high level of integrity. Who knows; this might just be the Nigeria of our dreams in the works. The truth is a lot of APC bigwigs do not like Tinubu's arrogance and overbearing influence, he displayed that in Ogun state yesterday!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by We4all: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari should pick his candidate and let that candidate compete with others at the primaries.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by izombie(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
BabaO2:
Educate yourself, it can't be. Buhari has no such power. He doesn't own the party. Nigerians sycophancy has no comparison in the whole wide world.
who owns the party?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by akanbiaa(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
The 3 governors who are neutral might think the consensus candidate the President wants to support might actually be their candidate.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by BabaO2: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
izombie:
who owns the party?
Coalition
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by wirelessmaster: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
But since Tinubu has been going about on how he made everyone; senators, governors and even President, he should jus go ahead and make himself President so everyone can rest

17 governors cannot change democracy rules. 17 governors is just a propaganda statement. I can only believe them when they change APC logo and return the Broom. That Broom, a symbol of APC political authority belongs to ACN. That Broom belongs to Asiwaju Tinubu and not Buhari. Buhari did not bring Broom from CPC to APC.

Whatever Tinubu says is the truth. You have no point until the Broom is dropped.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by workchopNG: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
So there'll be 4 strong political parties in contention come 2023
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by PeterObi4LP: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours!

I am OBIdiently OBIdified

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by kaey10(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
What if tinubu is Buhari candidate?
I am not among those that says nobody can become president of Nigeria after Buhari became president. Nigeria politics is just something else
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lols .....just lols......

I have nothing to say until..............
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by akanbiaa(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
07kjb:
Buhari BAM WOTOWOTO

ANYWAYS MY PEOPLE LET'S VOTE PETER OBI BIKO NU
biko nu? Wount you also beg the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani,middle belt and south south ?
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Legendary21: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmmm!! Governor of Lagos remains neutral shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Willie2015: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
seniormallam:
Tinubu said he deserved to be president because he helped Buhari became president......... A normal person cannot be reasoning like this in 2022

What did you achieved in Lagos for 8years that you want to replicate at the federal level......you are telling us help Buhari to win presidency

Tinubu is asking for an APC primary..
Not a consensus candidate....
That's a fair call for all the candidates..
I expect PMB to call for a primary...
And outmanoeuvre Tinubu with the Presidency and Northern Caucus advantage...
Instead of a consensus candidate...
Thats the best way to do a bad job...
And keep everyone smiling...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ppogba: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
You already know this isis propaganda the moment you read " Sanwo- Olu and Oyetola" are neutral.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by shiat: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
na so ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ppogba: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazenby007:
But Femi Adesina just said Buhari never asked for such thing

If you believe Femi Adesina on anything, you can believe the devil for everything.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by casualobserver: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
If this is true, then both Tinubu and APC are finished! If it is true then his rubbishing of Buhari yesterday has lost him his northern support.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by wirelessmaster: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
All those governors and Presidential aspirants should drop Tinubu's Broom. That Broom, which is APC's symbol of Political authority belongs to Tinubu. That Broom is a symbol of Tinubu's ingenuity, courage and resilience.

That Broom belongs to ACN and not CPC or PDP.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by femicyrus(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu has no plan, all he knows is "I made Buhari president, it's my turn" Nigeria is not fuel that people buy in turns.

“How can any sane person be proud that he made Buhari president?
Is that an achievement anyone should be proud of?”
Tnubu confessed he made buhari president you are not happy.
Sowore denied he made buhari president you are not happy.

What exactly do you people want apart from obi who can't win any polling unit with LP?
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by dewana4real2all(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]We don’t know BABA choice for now l pray make BABA no go bring Tinubu because he go socks everyone by sunday
powerfulguy:
• Ganduje, El-Rufai oppose, 3 others neutral

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-presidential-ticket-17-govs-stand-behind-buhari-on-preferred-aspirant/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.