Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant (50364 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by tunapawizzy: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Victor468:
In the real sense of it, how many of these aspirants have the political structure to campaign and win an election? Yes they will depend on the support of the party's national structure but do they have the popularity to full through? I think only 1 or 2 of them can do that. Anyways, lets keep watch and see how events turn out.
Every governor will go and win his area..thats the way election works in Nigeria. That's why having a united party is important and parties are open to more members. No one candidate is dominant all over the country...but do u have the people that matter in every state on ur side...that is the structure...
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by dominique(f): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Will yahaya Bello support this anointed candidate or is he he one Buhari wants them to support. Buhari that has continuously appointed incompetent and unqualified northerners to head key governmental organizations is now the one to pick a new president. He should kuku kill us
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Kyase(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I am a yoruba man, I don't care who has the advantage, I just don't want someone that will corner everything for himself, wife, children and loyalists.
Yep Tinubu will definitely do that

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
THE NORTH IS TEACHING MR. IT'S MY TURN THAT HE IS A POLITICAL APPRENTICE.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Abujason: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
And it is finished for Tinubu.
Nice run, but that your madness and your supporters must come to an end at a point.

Amaechi-El-Rufai 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by FettyWilliams(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
I stand with Oga Bubu, Breakfast will be served sooner than expected and anyhow dem like behave APC has no Candidate that can win in a free&fair election. I laugh in swahili grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ogwumgbe: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:
You toddlers and fake news. When will you learn? How many fake reportage will you insufferable lot masturbate to?

How many news report of "GEJ is coming" and "GEJ is Buhari's anointed" did all you dullards and haters masturbate to recently?

A report that claims Sanwo Olu is "sitting on the fence"? You lot are Clowns and olodos. Not a single one of you I would accept as an employee for even a gateman position.

Your Lord can Lord it over all the west but not Nigeria, so go and sit down
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Faber(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ddokie:

You are late.

We don finish chapter 3, na chapter 4 Faber dey write now.

grin grin grin yes, you dey follow up. We need more Lamentations for Chapter 5
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by zionstaar75: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
powerfulguy:
• Ganduje, El-Rufai oppose, 3 others neutral

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-presidential-ticket-17-govs-stand-behind-buhari-on-preferred-aspirant/

uzor kalu newspaper peddling false news,if this ever get to convention Buhari will be disgraced
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by wirelessmaster: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
BabaO2:

Coalition

The Broom belongs to Tinubu. That Broom between the green white blue ACN colours is the most conspicuous on the APC logo.

That Broom which is APC symbol of political authority belongs to ACN. That Broom represents Tinubu's ingenuity, courage and resilience.

When God says let us create man in our own image, it is also a coalition, but we know who carries the load.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ChuksHills(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
powerfulguy:
• Ganduje, El-Rufai oppose, 3 others neutral

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-presidential-ticket-17-govs-stand-behind-buhari-on-preferred-aspirant/

Buhari left Tinubu long time ago when he pleaded to Tinubu to allow Ambode remain as Lagos state governor but he refused.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by okuta007: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Creamypie:
to me, its supposed to be osinbanjo vs obi.

Osinbajo / Obi / Moghalu ---------- on the debate state - that will be epic

I want Osinbajo / Atiku / Obi / Moghalu - TO DEBATE the US style at least 7 times before the elections so the PRETENDERS can be separated from the CONTENDERS - I know Atiku will be exposed before the 3rd debate as lacking the capacity to be the administrator of a whatsapp group NOT TO TALK OF being Preident of Nigeria!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

7 Debate - At least One Every Month for 3 hours each

DEBATE 1 - State your Agenda - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 2 - Talk about Insecurity and how to tackle it - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 3 - How did you make your money, Corruption and Nepotism - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 4 - What are you going to do to unite Nigeria and Nigerians - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 5 - Food Sufficiency, Electric Power, Infrastructure, Jobs and Poverty - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 6 - Human Rights violation, Rule of Law - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

DEBATE 7 - Restructuring and Constitutional Reforms - let Random Nigerians call in to ask them questions

7 debates - one each month for 3 hours - Let Nigerians hear these men so we can access who is the right person for the job

NO SENTIMENTS!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Olisehinnocent: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
The only story that will sweet my belle on Monday is that thiefnibu has been kicked out cheesy cheesy cheesy I will dance like a baby.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Awoleesu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I think for the first time I will be supporting Buhari fully is this. Alot of people turned zombies and defend Buhari clueless rule thinking Buhari will handover power to Tinubu, but their eyes is gradually opening.

Buhari pick your candidate, I am fully in support.

Tinubu owe his people in Benin republic an apology. He kept Mute over their woes in the hands of Fulani herdsmen in other not to piss off the northerners. Keeping mute, did it save his ass? no, giving millions to northernèrs and abandoning his people in Benin, did it make him Buhari preferred candidate? No.

As it was for Wike, so shall it be for Tinubu...

Moral of the story:
Charity must always begin at home!
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by drlateef: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Naso e suppose be..
I'm standing with Buhari too

Tinubu should make himself president since say na him dey make others president

You still have 100 years of suffering if your hatred for Tinubu makes you support misrule to continue.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by BabaO2: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But Tinubu has that power in SW's APC.

What is good enough for the goose, is good enough for the gander
In reality yes, he has power but never imposed a candidate. I know u have ambode in mind, but ambode didn't help himself, he too wanted to be billionaire overnight by fighting everybody in sight including party elders, almost all directors and senior staff at alausa, fashola etc, probably except only Tinubu. He went into primary election for revalidation, but lost.
Concerning so called SW APC power, we dont need to pretend or mischievous, it is different to apc at presidency level. Tinubu is the sole architect of AC, ACN which formed alliance as a major party with minority cpc headed by buhari to win presidency with buhari as their candidate.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by seunmsg(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Speculations and nothing else.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by emmykk(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha . Wen I see Sun newspaper I laff tire.
awon ashiere omo ibo miscreants and Orji Uzor Kalu go jinx dem with fake news.

Sanwo Olu sit for fence on top Tinubu matter? Orji Kalu na liar for life .shiorr.

Tinubu don serve dem memo yesterday. No Tinubu ,dat means buhari wan hand over to atiku niyen

Do you even think buhari care if APC is defeated or do you think Atiku will probe him?

What Yorubas and Tinubu should be grateful for is if he pick a Yoruba.

But even at that ATIKU is already a confirm president
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Olisehinnocent: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ayade should consider my age cheesy cheesy cheesy Am an arugbo grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fake news and nothing else.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Bluntemperor: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in Pmb having an Intrest on whom he feels should be his party candidate.
Nigerians with Pvc will decide who should be president.

Good comments!
The People of Nigeria will be the one who decides and the President ought to know by now, after 7 years,how the legacy he is leaving behind will be viewed by Nigerians in particular and the World in general- if is the best,fair or otherwise!
President Buhari will be the only one accountable not those surrounding him or those who wants to benefits but are not ready to tell him the truth.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Great2017: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:

You still have 100 years of suffering if your hatred for Tinubu makes you support misrule to continue.
Is Tinubu himself not synonymous to the misrule? He is part of rot in our system and has nothing to offer.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by 8stargeneral: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
If dem no give tinubu ticket him fit collapse oh
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by drlateef: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Great2017:

Is Tinubu himself not synonymous to the misrule? He is part of rot in our system and has nothing to offer.

You are lying. He has not been in system for 16 years. The last time he ruled, he added value to Lagos and laid foundation for its development. So you are lying.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by InvertedHammer: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
/
This is the time to pay close attention to Tinubu.

He shouldn't be left to sleep alone.

And under no circumstances should they let him come close to Sniper.

/

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by jojothaiv(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in Pmb having an Intrest on whom he feels should be his party candidate.
Nigerians with Pvc will decide who should be president.
You forget that the delegates has a role to play too. We will be left with their choice in the coming election.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Great2017: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:

You are lying. He has not been in system for 16 years. The last time he ruled, he added value to Lagos and laid foundation for its development. So you are lying.

What do you gain by lying blatantly in a public forum?

Who is the head of the rotten system in Lagos since 1999?

I see, it is me and you and not the common thief from Iragbiji who, due to insatiable greed, has converted Lagos choicest property to his own including 10% of the State IGR.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Does that mean buhari will have the final say on who becomes APC candidate

The same way Tinubu has been having the final say in Lagos.

Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do to you.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha . Wen I see Sun newspaper I laff tire.
awon ashiere omo ibo miscreants and Orji Uzor Kalu go jinx dem with fake news.

Sanwo Olu sit for fence on top Tinubu matter? Orji Kalu na liar for life .shiorr.

Tinubu don serve dem memo yesterday. No Tinubu ,dat means buhari wan hand over to atiku niyen
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ordovicianonly(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
I stand with Buhari on this lmao,this will make me like Buhari now . Tinubu should not be allowed to be the president. This will be a victory for the youths . Endsars protesters who died in 2020 will be happy that they didn’t die for nothing .
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by TEEJHEY(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Last last,na everyone go chop breakfast...shayoooò

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.