Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant (50369 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bullshit
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by farem: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
powerfulguy:
• Ganduje, El-Rufai oppose, 3 others neutral

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-presidential-ticket-17-govs-stand-behind-buhari-on-preferred-aspirant/

El Rufai reported as refusing has messed up the credibility of this news.
He's been about the only one singing about the president's choice
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by ambale(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I think for the first time I will be supporting Buhari fully is this. Alot of people turned zombies and defend Buhari clueless rule thinking Buhari will handover power to Tinubu, but their eyes is gradually opening.

Buhari pick your candidate, I am fully in support.

Tinubu owe his people in Benin republic an apology. He kept Mute over their woes in the hands of Fulani herdsmen in other not to piss off the northerners. Keeping mute, did it save his ass? no, giving millions to northernèrs and abandoning his people in Benin, did it make him Buhari preferred candidate? No.

Seconded, if not for any other thing, but the fact that we told them that the nepotic stance of the president is not too good for our democracy and they called us names

Let them deal with it.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Bkdson2121: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
i stand with buharialso
Tinubu must be president since he has the capacity to make others governors and president
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by luvkia(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambode
A gambling guess
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by alabi484(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha . Wen I see Sun newspaper I laff tire.
awon ashiere omo ibo miscreants and Orji Uzor Kalu go jinx dem with fake news.

Sanwo Olu sit for fence on top Tinubu matter? Orji Kalu na liar for life .shiorr.

Tinubu don serve dem memo yesterday. No Tinubu ,dat means buhari wan hand over to atiku niyen

As in ehn

I can't believe some people believe hook line and sinker what someone say in his room and composed like this fa
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
osamz007:
TEARS WILL FLOOD THIS NATION BY MONDAY

grin cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by oneclickng: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I think for the first time I will be supporting Buhari fully is this. Alot of people turned zombies and defend Buhari clueless rule thinking Buhari will handover power to Tinubu, but their eyes is gradually opening.

Buhari pick your candidate, I am fully in support.

Tinubu owe his people in Benin republic an apology. He kept Mute over their woes in the hands of Fulani herdsmen in other not to piss off the northerners. Keeping mute, did it save his ass? no, giving millions to northernèrs and abandoning his people in Benin, did it make him Buhari preferred candidate? No.
Just loving you
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
APC is coming to an end
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your Lord can Lord it over all the west but not Nigeria, so go and sit down

My "lord" made you a dullard who runs his life with fake news and clearly fallacious declaration by others ba?

Some of you are irredeemable bingos. They say one thing and you're barking at something else.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Oweitubo12(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
PMB will shock every APC member
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Miracle2020: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
But we know sanwo-olu cannot be neutral
Don't forget that Sanwo-olu have a second term election to contest. If buhari look his side he no go see that alausa office again.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Bfly: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari would be missed as usual.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by eldoradoxx: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
I predicted exactly this immediately Buhari made that comment that he needed only the support of APC Governors to select his successor as opposed needing their opinion on whom the Presidential flag bearer would be. Most Northern Governors must agree with whosever Buhari wants as his successor. Southern Governors like Uzodimma, Umahi, Abiodun will never say no to Buhari. Alignment shows Tinubu knows he has been rigged out by his former boys who are now loyal to Buhari that he purportedly made politically. Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Risentouch(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should leave APC and test his popularity in a different Party I thought they said he has structure.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
osamz007:
TEARS WILL FLOOD THIS NATION BY MONDAY

Let it be the tears of the enemies of this nation.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by id4sho(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Naso e suppose be..
I'm standing with Buhari too

Tinubu should make himself president since say na him dey make others president
Comrade cheesy, Reduce the vawulence volume. It's too loud
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Akharmony: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
many of the govenors have important papers sitting on the president table that needs presidential assent. . In a corrupt country like ours, they will follow the Oga at the top bidding.. .Buhari can overide ther will with Incumbency.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Gozac: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Sanwo Olu sit for fence on top Tinubu matter? Orji Kalu na liar for life .shiorr.

Tinubu don serve dem memo yesterday. No Tinubu ,dat means buhari wan hand over to atiku niyen
3 days to go, every thing will be cleared to you as you continue to chant Omo Ibo this Omo Ibo that
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by chidaddy1198(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
The North remembers.
How Tinubu didn't listen when he was told to allow Ambode go for second tenure
They remember how they didn't also allow Godwin run under APC.. all because of personal interest.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by NaijaCars4sale: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm, this will be interesting to watch
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Peacefulguy90: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Racoon:
Game still on. The smoke will surely clear. The druggie will surely have a taste of his own medicine. He will be given the most bitter political lesson that he will never forget.
And Ambode will be somewhere laughing out loud
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Bbbw: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by TimmyA: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Any thing that will enable the prosperity of Nigerians is welcomed. Even if it is the destruction of APC in 2023, just like the destruction of PDP in 2015, It is highly welcomed
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by TimmyA: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
One thing that southerners need to realize is the need for a unified alliance to treat the fuckup of the sellout amidst the southerners themselves and then speak and act in unity in order to change the narrative of this evil fulani hegemony
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by DoNotMakeItWors: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
If only the man who claimed to have so much power really understood the laws of power... He would have known a better time to leave the stage

Now, all his respect and ego is about to be messed and he will die as a political failure.

There shall be crying and wailing in Rama. .. grin
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Drbolie(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please send me your email or Whatsapp number let's do business.. I need business plan seriously my WhatsApp number 08161676914
Brainjotting:
Hhhmmm this is nolonger looking funny, now I know why Buhari made the statement of having a preferred candidate in mind and won't expose him yet so they don't eliminate him. It's clearer now. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by traceman: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yoruba should continue bully Tinubu, Boko Haram is coming to your door step soon. Fulani s are evil
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Lazenby007(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
ppogba:

If you believe Femi Adesina on anything, you can believe the devil for everything.
Dat man suppose dey inside cage
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by Brainjotting: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Drbolie:
Please send me your email or Whatsapp number let's do business.. I need business plan seriously my WhatsApp number
Check your WhatsApp messages, I sent you message already
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by WildChild00(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Do you even understand English language at all, grin
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant by dfrost: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2022
dominique:
Will yahaya Bello support this anointed candidate or is he he one Buhari wants them to support. Buhari that has continuously appointed incompetent and unqualified northerners to head key governmental organizations is now the one to pick a new president. He should kuku kill us

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vawulence unlimited!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.