Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant (10108 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by EmzyT: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by THURAFTERNOON: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
I have passed the level of removing vaginarians' pants. If you don't remove your pant before I finish removing my boxers, you are leaving my house. Full stop.

The huge likes on this post signifies say men wey Dey run this package full NL ooh grin grin Naija girls dn suffer

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Kincaide(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yes turn off light quote author=Nazgul post=113445981]
You forgot to add the turn off the light part.[/quote]
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Kincaide(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] as I dey go bring socks my gal don unstrap no time we knw wen we wanna .......
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinububalls:
Mine sits like this.
grin grin grin
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by pussyphilia(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Behavior like this turns me off completely in a lady! I hate ladies who are cold and shy or pretend to be shy in bed.

I love it when she is the one who is leading the moves during love making. Like she removes her clothes and undies, drags me close to herself, starts kissing me and go for my d1ck and start caressing it. Then flings me on the bed and straddle me and the rest becomes history. Any lady who know how to make such aggressive moves in bed will always get whatever she wants from me. I don't mind marrying a sexy hot prostitute provided she has the above quality!

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most times, they are first frightened at what the stench would have become & not really shyness
Those days, I once pulled one and my AC immediately stopped working!
I packaged her and DHL her back!
Although I offered remedies which she heartily acknowledged even till today.
How some MEN grace some of these gory areas & still emerge satisfied should be seen as one of the wonders of the New world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by koyyess: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
They are first frightened at what the odour would have become...
Although I offered remedies which she heartily acknowledged.

This zoo negroe.

No Australian zoo visits again?
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
koyyess:

This zoo negroe.

No Australian zoo visits again?
Visiting Venice few weeks from now.
Will keep you posted!
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by YourFavorite21(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most girls behave like that when u are just meeting for the first time.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Echoban: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
1 funny sisi come dey act like say she wan cry, I no send I dey drag d pant comot, e reach knee, she say make I no worry she go comot am herself, I say oya.. she comot am

Naso d gbenshing start Sha..

She shy, person wey don do abortion before o. Mumu girl.
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
They are first frightened at what the stench would have become...
Although I offered remedies which she heartily acknowledged.
How MEN grace such a gory area & emerge satisfied should be seen as one of the wonders of the New world.
really funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / / Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.