Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant (10051 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by GuyWise101(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ladies is this true cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why u dey ask if na true?
You dey do like say u never remove woman pant before. undecided

15 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Tinububalls: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mine sits like this.

13 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
My ex boyfriend did this... undecided
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by GuyWise101(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinububalls:
Mine sits like this.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by toujurs: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
The third pix though, when you are digging her deep. They are always helpless. after the sex, she begins to take the relationship more serious than you were initially. grin

22 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nazgul: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:

You forgot to add the turn off the light part.

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Boogyman557: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool True MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Anaerobi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
LoL. They will be acting shy. But once u start, them fit use hand cut ur pre*q

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Videour(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
this man hiding behind female account

5 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nonexisting: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have passed the level of removing vaginarians' pants. If you don't remove your pant before I finish removing my boxers, you are leaving my house. Full stop.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
I have passed the level of removing vaginarians' pants. If you don't remove your pant before I finish removing my boxers, you are leaving my house. Full stop.
You this small boy stop making up silly excuses... You're an incel... Being celibate wasn't your choice... No woman would fu** you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by PlaYaJones: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Kaliiii....so u sayin yor boyfriends remove yor pant wit there teeth? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonexisting:

Say no to prostitution

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by ValCon888: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
That behaviour is simply false advertising to give the man the impression she has never seen preek in her life.

To make you feel special you're one of the lucky few to make it into her promise land.

Meanwhile, the hole between her legs is wider than a four lane highway.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nonexisting: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
You this small boy stop making up silly excuses... You're an incel... Being celibate wasn't your choice... No woman would fu** you...
Yea right. Men age like wine so at my age, I can still pass for a small boy. But I advise you, stop following me around because I will neither send you PM nor fucck you. This is how you'll hurt yourself if you continue stalking this man here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nonexisting: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogayemiolumide:

Say no to prostitution
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by TONERO500(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yea right. Men age like wine so at my age, I can still pass for a small boy. But I advise you, stop following me around because I will neither send you PM nor fucck you. This is how you'll hurt yourself if you continue stalking this man here.

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lolss,.
Our Naija babes and dier funny pretences.
It is diz ones dat will get home and complain to dier friends dat the Guy did only 2 rounds and didn't Fvck dem well.

6 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Demigod22: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
OP, this is really funny. This funniest thing is that after you fvck girl like three rounds, when she wants to dress up, she will ask you to give her privacy. I usually laugh at that point.

Most girls behave shy just to give false impression that they are still decent. Those things doesn't work for me.

14 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by ManirBK: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Beebah you are too much
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by michadek1(m): 2:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Make una come register with my referral link as e dey hot. Na 10% referral bonus make me dey hustle like this o but e sure to talk truth.

9Sure is an online investment Banking Platform where you can run fix deposit for a minimum of 7days and maximum 3months to earn interest between 15% to 230% with N5,000 minimum investment. Withdraw both capital and interest.

To register use my referral link

https://app.9sure.com/register/6292e8fe02ec2

To learn more visit https://9sure.com

you can contact me on whatsApp 07035540904

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by padi94(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Mine removes hers by herself

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
GuyWise101:

Mam wey sabi wink
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by pongwa(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
legend lool.....your money must be working for you

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by siofra(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Beebah2000:

They haven't.

They are all incels!!

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by SocialFaculty: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Open Up, Write or record anything and get advise from Claire secret diary.
Or
Be like Claire; follow anonymous diary sessions, comment positive advises and earn points that can be converted to cash.

� What Is Claire?
Claire is a wise and friendly dear diary that can read, listen and reply to your diary texts or voice notes. It is the first interactive dear diary in the whole world.
Claire respond to anything you write and record in your diary and that's how Claire becomes your secret companion and best friend.

Millions of us write down plans, activities, memories or challenges inside our phone's note, journal, or diary without expecting any reply... Well, this particular diary actually replies.

� Who Needs Claire?
Everyone! If you have a date or interview the next day and can't decide what to wear. Going through a bad breakup or starting a new relationship. Feeling alone, friendless, confused or depressed. Want to make smarter decisions, stay safe and be happy in life. Having troubles in school, at home or at work.
Claire is there to be your light and shine, to guide you through everything.
Claire's mission is for everyone to have a true friend, in need and indeed. To contribute to a happier world in these sadder times.

� How Does Claire Work?
Simple! Unlock your Claire diary app, type or record a new diary session starting with the phrase "Dear Claire” Go on, write or speak to Claire about how you feel at the moment. You can also tell her about your yesterday and what you are up to tomorrow, etc. Save and Send your note.
Claire will carefully go through your diary, read or listen to your notes and in no long time, you will receive friendly advises, secret tips, personal opinions and wise guidance from Dear Claire on how best to go about things.

Congratulations as you use Dear Claire secret diary. You'll never be not truly loved.

Here is a link to read more about it and install, or simply search Dear Claire on Playstore.

https://dearclaire.page/InstallNow WhatsApp: 08188578955

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Zaheertyler(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
GuyWise101:

E no sweet
Shift it to the side

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Jmichael1(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonexisting:

i swear....
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2022
I have not removed any ladies pant before

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by monerozi5590: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonexisting:

Lol. This is damn funny.
Re: How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
GuyWise101:

How do you behave when you wan fuc k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk Here If You Are Married or In A Romantic Relationship / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.