Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? (40175 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Jay5mie: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
17?
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by spiceadole: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Prick on rampage

Hit and run.

Kontunu
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by icewinz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
My brother, my brother, my brother.

How may times did I call you.

You better leave that girl and have your respect intact

6 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
The age difference is not that bad. You’re a young man too at 24. Make friends with her and wait a year till she’s 18….then shoot your shot and drill that pvssy bro angry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Jorge91: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:
Let me just quickly summarise,

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Hope i won't commit any crime doing that?

If yes how should I go about it guys?
Don’t mix business with pleasure. There are other girls available aside your work mate.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by blaquebelle: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why should anyone's opinion here matter.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by uthlaw: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
kennethfranc:

This is totally wrong. You need to change your circle if u truly wish to meet good ladies.

As for OP, you're lusting after her.
what ur business with what he said...watin de worry all this SIMP self!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Go to any baby items market around you and do price check on items babies use daily before taking any decision.

On a lighter note, focus on your life and career, before you turn to a woman-hating man because one of them distracted and dumped you for a rich guy.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by uthlaw: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
My guy, let her be oooooo..

It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..

Peace of mind is bliss .
no b small thing!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by adesmarty: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Are you a fraud boy, are you wearing latest designers and using latest iPhone?? If not don’t waste your time…those are the kind of guys girls her age are looking for

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by ceejayluv(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot your shot .. but be outcome independent. If she gree, good.... She no gree, nothing spoil. Give her such vibes And you'll see the outcome in the long run.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:

You don't shit where you eat, do your job and face front.

Why? Are there not many married couples who met at their place of work? I would only discourage it if she was his boss or immediate superior..or if she was related to any of his bosses which she obviously isn’t.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

May you be denied of true love, amen.
As if you aren't a Nigerian.
Where do creatures like you drop from?

From a part of the world far away from cursed ladies like you. Ode..
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Pootle: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
stop messingt aound with underage so you wont end up like Mason Greenwood

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
My guy, let her be. Nothing is more dangerous in this world than getting entangled with a lady that young.

Besides, It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..Live simply, but don’t be a SIMP..

Peace of mind is bliss..

This guy firing in all cylinders grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Viktoro1: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Assume she's your sister and a guy of your age wants to ask her out. If you can allow that, then shoot your shot, but if you can't, brotherman pocket your shot biko.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
With all the divorce left right and centre, you still want to shoot ur shot?

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by NoGirlfriend: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
well I have dated two ladies in my working place. the first one was older than me and the second I'm older than her. everything was on code. the question is, can the both of you run the affairs on code?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by kennethfranc(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
what ur business with what he said...watin de worry all this SIMP self!
I no blame u....If not for nairaland u for know wetin be simp??

U fit no know the meaning sef. Just dey shout up and down.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

From a part of the world far away from cursed ladies like you. Ode..
Arindin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Arindin

Oponu.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Oponu.
Iranmu.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by LordEclipse: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot your shot and let her be

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Bahamas95(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Kayceesgold(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
The required age for being adult in Nigeria is 18yrs. Na still child abuse for now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Konjiboii: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is her name by chance boredberry?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
My guy, let her be. Nothing is more dangerous in this world than getting entangled with a lady that young.

Besides, It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..Live simply, but don’t be a SIMP..

Peace of mind is bliss..

You are wrong on that young man, there are good Nigerian girls, just that the other ones are common.
With this mindset of yours, it will be difficult to meet good ones.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Iranmu.

Ori e ti pe. Obonu.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Druggey(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:

You don't shit where you eat, do your job and face front.
Gbam!!! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.