Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? (40177 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Atoluwani(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113465022:

Mr Code,
One day d code fit go hang for ya neck ooo
or make person even hack the code
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh, I'm experiencing it. Plenty thorns in it, though grin

Oh wow. Congrats. Dude is lucky..
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Oh wow. Congrats. Dude is lucky..
I hope he knows it...
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by sisisioge: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
As ancient as you are you still no understand your left from your right grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Moyor7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
You don't know nothing
17 yrs too young

Brainjotting:
She is not matured yet, don't corrupt her atleast let her reach 18 years first.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by luvyaself95(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
17 years old okay E be like Dem never inform you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:
Let me just quickly summarise,

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Hope i won't commit any crime doing that?

If yes how should I go about it guys?
just make her your friend for now then, shoot your shot when she is 18

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by rabiudon: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just hit and move
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Popesuccess(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Be careful, because in future if things are not going well for her and you become great and popular, she will use you shine by telling stories like `i was underage`, `he took advantage of me`

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by oluwasegun007(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let her be....save your money.

Economy is on red alert �

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Bbbw: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by folks4luv(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
'she looks mature more than her age', that's usually the line of child abusers.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by neonly: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:
Well, she doesn't look like a child nor act as one

Well if u live in lagos maximum kirikiri is yur next home for d next 20yrs
Continue

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

But 17yr old is still a minor na

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by ogaAK(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most girls of nowadays are corrupt and most are already having sex. But i beg you in the name of your mother stay away from them look for your age mate and size. Up your game at 24 if naija Good na woman wey u fit spend the rest of your life with you suppose they find not one you spend the night with.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by HellVictorinho4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
I think life is beyond humanity.

I mean it involves not only humanity.

Life is never making sense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
U are commiting a crime, she is still a minor. Just remain a healthy friend till she is of age.
AncientGuy:

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Raychee(f): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Don't be a disgusting pedophile. Is there a scarcity of girls 18years and above?

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by sammycipher(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

Shoot your shot and let her be undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
bonnyhope:

But 17yr old is still a minor na

If he dies in a....cell,that won't be new to the sun.

If he doesn't, still won't be new to the sun.

I wonder what is meant by fun.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by fkj950ax(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

17 is legally underage.
You will be on your way to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200.

Emotionally, you won’t be compatible.

Do your job, get paid, go home bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Roniyke1234: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
In 8year's time from 2023, you will be 33years so please before shooting your shot...
Hope you have your PVC, if YES that is good...
If NO, then think again and do the right thing. And also remember you will be 33year in 2031.

Get your PVC and vote wisely come 2023...
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Anonymoususher: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
I made friends with mine and her family before shooting my shot.

She was 17yrs at the time, hid my intentions because at that age na prison straight. So I stayed as a friend. Her siblings and even parents really got comfortable with me and when she clocked 18yrs, few months after I asked her out and she accepted.... Fast forward to 5yrs after, we are prepping for our wedding

Guy so long as u are coming with the right intentions, if she is a decent girl, go close, keep your intentions to yourself and wait till she is 18

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Mayflowa(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Oga, leave all this one you dey yarn. This is Nigeria and the age of consent is 18. Shikena

Very true. I didn't think of checking Nigeria's
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by jimcaddy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wait till the she is 18. She is under age and you cannot even have secs with her at that age because it's a crime.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Perocom(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

17yrs old working? She should be writing waec, jamb or something, see what she is now being exposed to, chai. any ways na naija we dey. Guy allow her enter 18 abeg

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by spydera: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
My guy, let her be. Nothing is more dangerous in this world than getting entangled with a lady that young.

Besides, It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..Live simply, but don’t be a SIMP..

Peace of mind is bliss..

Off me guuuy!!
I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by duketerry22(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
At the age of 24 you should know that in the twinkle of an eye you'll be 30 them before you know it, 40 and if you don't stay focused right now man this very thing will be your undoing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by NaijaCars4sale: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Do your mind
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Mathew1999(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Boss abeg no shoot anything oo,
I don't have much to say but bro no shoot just throway the gun and keep the hustle moving, shoot ke abeg no try am no be say u wan marry her na to just dey Bleep Bleep the underaged girl, just leave her may God be with u.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by phemmyfour: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
AncientGuy:

It's a crime, at least boy until she's 18. Let her be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.