Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (35759 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Tony Momoh: North Will Shock South In 2023 Over Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Built2last: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why Do I Sense Kàkà Kéku Máje Sèsé In The Body Language Of Tinubu?

I respect Tinubu for many reasons; his sagacity, doggedness, political clout and strategy that played an undeniable role in the demystification of the then incumbent PDP.

He birthed the the political careers of many gladiators in our political arena today as a godfather, demystified Afenifere, locked horns with the ostensibly invincible Ebora Owú and won where others that attempted it got crushed.

If you however follow my wall, you would realise I have been against his aspiration to rule this country even before he declared. Why?

1.) APC to my mind failed this country, and I don't think the party should be rewarded in the next election. In essence, I am not favorably disposed to the aspiration of any APC aspirant.

2.) Tinubu strikes me as too old and frail for that post. A stance that my friend and brother Olatunde Adekanola had taken me on extensively in both physical/verbal and virtual debates ever before Tinubu declared his interest.

3.) Tinubu does not strike me as healthy enough ��‍♂️. He strikes me as someone that would indulge in medical tourism while the country health sector remains uninspiring. Another point that my friend does not like to hear.

In fact, I didn't hide my grievance against Tinubu when his godson Fashola sacked all the striking resident doctors in Lagos State at a time. Fashola could not have mustered that courage without the backing of his godfather. I wrote extensively on the later denouncing the reckless high-handedness.

4.) I have said it repeatedly that I don't see Tinubu offering the country anything too different from what we got with PMB. The country deserves much more better.

5.) In my assessment, Tinubu is one of the stock of insincere 'monebag' politicians whose promises can't be trusted. I see Atiku in that same light actually.

- Do I have any sentimental attraction to Tinubu? Yes.

- Do I think it is the turn of SW to produce the President of Nigeria? No.

- Do I wish for a Tinubu Presidency. No.

- Do I think PMB and many of Tinubu's godsons betrayed him? Yes.

- Do I think APC has treated Tinubu well? No.

- Do I think whatever happens to him is comeuppance? Yes

- Do I like the hypocrisies of APC fans attacking Tinubu to project their preferred candidates for the Presidency slot of the party? No.

- What do I think the game plan of Tinubu is if he doesn't get the ticket?

To thwart the prospect of APC in the next election.

Should the later be justifiable? Yes.

Would it be good in the overall interest of the country? I don't know, but I hope so.

Mojeed Olaitan Rafiu

Raphymoj Olaitan Omo-Lajoogan III

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Kingzeez10: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okay. If you say so
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by datola: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
W
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by fasho01(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Even this pedophile is also talking

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by GreenCovering: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
What I understand is that Tinubu asked to contest and not that he asked for power to be handed over to him oga Yerima.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by DownChelsea(f): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
As politics no work, Tinubu say na music he wan do.

Tinubu latest hit track.

As seen on twitter. grin grin

https://twitter.com/SamsonOgunwoye/status/1533077318905868288?t=SehohLTezUfmvTU58jDV0Q&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Arysexy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

He should leave APC he built for your kinsmen to reap where they did not sow?
No, ibos will be frustrated out of the party after jagaban emerges presidential candidate,decamp to APGA and hide their faces in shame forever.

Let me quote this comment. I will respond to it on Tuesday if the moniker would not have deactivated by then

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Tekuzukite: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Two questions:
1. Was he there when an agreement was made?
1. If there was no "such" agreement, it means there was AN AGREEMENT. What was it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by DrAkpa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

No, ibos will be frustrated out of the party after jagaban emerges presidential candidate,decamp to APGA and hide their faces in shame forever.

This slave is afraid to face his Fulani slave masters. Lol...

Fulani dey give una jagagbantis hot hot, una dey transfer agression and frustration to the Jews of Africa grin grin grin

Una go dey alright last last by Monday night

5 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Bar1941(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pedophile, no one says Buhari should hand over to Tinubu, the point is Buhari shouldn't be the force acting against Tinubu despite the efforts the latter rendered for the emergency of the former.

All I know is what will be will surely be even if 100Buharis stand against Tinubu's emergence. Like or hate him, Tinubu is a political giant and a force to reckon with in Nigeria's politics. On his mandate I stand gidigba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Gkay1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Power just dey hungry tinubu like say naim papa get d country

4 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Is obvious they don’t want Tinubu on that ballot
But what’s really wrong with some Nigerians especially the southern part
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo

It's the turn of a Christian president from the South.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

You forgot to mention that we also have the best equipped Agberos in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by fred04(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Oga forget RRS, lagos is secured because its has borders with only ogun state and Benin Republic. Had it been it shared border with bornu or zamfara state by now you will tell me if the police in lagos is different from the entire Nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by adioolayi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yerima...go sleep.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

It's the turn of a Christian president from the South

6 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by candidbabe(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
angry angry angry angry

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
presidency must come south and it must go to the region it was snatched from in 2015

Too bad tinubu didn't see a capable southernern from his so called trained dogs to replace gej

Buhari would help him do justice and bring presidency to south south

And it must be a Christian president

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by master224: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu's greed and entitlement mentality will be his undoing
Lol, dey rest na this guy, wetn jagaban do you wey u dey jump from thread to thread dey bash am
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
So Nigeria now has next of kin grin grin grin

Nigeria is now and inheritance abi "na my turn".

Blame Nigeria's woes on the electorates that foolishly line up to vote in all these self-entitled demagogues that have looted Nigeria to oblivion and ushered in nothing but hopelessness and endemic sufferings.

Sadly, some electorates ain't tired of suffering and are about to line up and vote in their perennial feudal lords and tormentors only to start lamenting at their own self-inflicted pain.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by 00FFT00(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Make una dey calm down na. Tinubu's life matter o!.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by DownChelsea(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Lazy yuut.

Your mates are trying to liberate the country. You dey there dey jonze

5 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Penguin2: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
After rochas now yerima

And na same tilumbu nobody for him region wan step down for

All the aspirants are just in queue waiting to bleep tinubu anal

Without condom grin

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Rebirth212: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
What are these people even taking this country for sef.......?
"Handover presidency" .......as if nah one man property.....

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by funshint(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yerima is a fool...was he even there when APC was conceptualized? It's better to just ignore opinions from religious bigots like this. This man played a very big role in the present religious hostility we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by DoggoneDogg: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Believe an Afonja at your own risk grin

The Hyena of Bourdillon is a fake news peddling jagabandit.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by BabaO2: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://hausa.leadership.ng/babu-wata-yarjejeniya-da-aka-gindaya-cewa-za-a-ba-tinubu-shugaban-kasa-bayan-buhari-yerima/
Everyone doesn't have hausafulani syndrome, your packaging of the alliance is wrong. I think you were the only governor cpc could boast of during the alliance. Obviously cpc was a minor to acn coming with 6 governors, about 22 senators and about 70 house of rep. Your fulani attitude to always displace and dispossess rightful owner of their rights and properties will only spell doom for your tribe, you be alienated with this attitude by others. No super power forever
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Fiscus105(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
So, where the word betrayal comes from?

Who betray who?
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Franking: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why would there be such agreement? Tinubu's sense of entitlement is disgusting. Such desperation for the presidency is quite suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Arysexy:
We know, na Tinubu's desperation dey push am yarn dusts and lies.

It's my turn kee am there!

The hurdle before Tinubu now is the fact that the ticket cannot go for Muslim- Muslim.. There is no how the north will field a Christian candidate for vice. Where them get am from.. Bro Wahala dey Oooo

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Justiceleague1: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is the arsseho who married a teenage girl!!!

He's a staunch muslim who is one of those who brought Sharia to naija but when it was time for one of his wives to deliver a baby,he flew her to the US..not to Saudi Arabia o!!!!!
grin hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by whitebeard(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Is obvious they don’t want Tinubu on that ballot
But what’s really wrong with some Nigerians especially the southern part
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo
why does your presidency like it a tribe thing, it isnt a tribe thing, it a national thing, we dont give a fcck about the tribe the person is from in as much as the person is a nigerian of good repute thats all.

and you saying u have no issues with tinubu, honestly with this statement i am beginning to think "u obviously dont have national interest at heart"... do u think president of nigeria means the preson is just president of his tribe ? u are very funny.

tinubu's age isnt the only factor, heck it not even a factor, many voted for buhari despite his age,

the main factor WHICH IS VERY FCCKING OBVIOUS, is that tinubu DOES NOT HAVE THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS HEART, and everyone knows this, he is just trying to be president of nigeria just to fulfill his lifelong dream, see what he did during END-SARS.

he is very similar to buhari, we dont want another buhari

peter obi has no personal reason for me to say yes i will vote for him, he doesnt have any testimonial, heck he is even from PDP, he has no stern principle or value, just another ambitious politician. now the reason why i would vote for him is cause i dont want PDP or APC i would pick peter obi over osinbajo, cause i know osinbajo is only going to be a puppet of buhari.

even at that there is no guarantee that peter obi (if he wins the election) wont welcome his buddies that betrayed him while he was at PDP into his LP. they say it politics (that isnt politics) thats just a clear testament to greed and foolishness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* / Governor Wike Visits Emeka Ihedioha In Imo (Photos) / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.