Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (35755 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Tony Momoh: North Will Shock South In 2023 Over Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Since there was no agreement with tinubu, u should have picked up a form and embarrass yourself in the primaries, I mean as a way of testing ur popularity
Did you read the article, or you were just in a hurry to show your oblivious state of mind?

Former Governor of Zamfara State, Senator Ahmad Sani Yerima, has said that there is no agreement between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Ahmed Tinubu to field him for the Presidency after the rule of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Yerima, who is also a presidential candidate in the ruling APC, made the announcement on Trust TV, Daily Politics, on Friday night

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is it not that fake sharia law, small toto Moroccan girl husband ?

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seguntijan(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
I try to look for the slightest good in people. From that, I try to give them many excuses. I don't throw people out of the window anyhow until it's clear such a person is a "mat person".

Many of us would cry more than Tinubu if we were to be in his shoes. There is no God service in Nigeria politics. It's all a game of interest. Tinubu has contributed immensely into making men rise to power, he sacrificed, built and waited. He knew what he wanted and he built for it. The guys he contributed to their rise knew about his ambition. They knew they are part of his strategy to achieve his goal, they agreed by allowing him tool for them.

You can't betray people because it's politics. Many who sees nothing wrong in what those guys did to him has a tendency of doing same to any of their benefactors. They are loyal only when it's beneficial to them. Many human beings are like that. But still, it's a bad trait even when it's ubiquitous.

Ordinary Nigerians have a right to reject Tinubu, not those who knew about his ambition all along and allow him to toil for them only to turn against him. Their is no two ways about it, they betrayed him.

Even if they rig him out of the primaries, I would like to see them try their popularity without him. He should pull his structure out of APC and let's see APC crawl into history.

Never bite a finger that fed you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by PeterObi4LP: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

This line is tales and old. Tilumbu is a greedy man and has entitlement mentality. All OBIdient Omolobi knowns he's a greedy man who pocket Lagos in his hand. Tilumbu must context all Nigerians want to check something on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by AntonVince: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
DownChelsea:
As politics no work, Tinubu say na music he wan do.

Tinubu latest hit track.

As seen on twitter. grin grin

https://twitter.com/SamsonOgunwoye/status/1533077318905868288?t=SehohLTezUfmvTU58jDV0Q&s=19

cheesy grin
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Danniedpastor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:
when Yoruba's want to be selfish, they call themselves as part of south, so the 11 south and east states follow them. They are west, not south. They didnt call themselves "south" when they aligned with the north in 2015 and 2019 against South. Nonsense betrayers. All 11 south and east states will prefer obi, but for l.p structure, which isn't extended to north, so we will align with north instead.

You align with North instead?
Shame on you,sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by whitebeard(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
seguntijan:

I try to look for the slightest good in people. From that, I try to give them many excuses. I don't throw people out of the window anyhow until it's clear such a person is a "mat person".

Many of us would cry more than Tinubu if we were to be in his shoes. There is no God service in Nigeria politics. It's all a game of interest. Tinubu has contributed immensely into making men rise to power, he sacrificed, built and waited. He knew what he wanted and he built for it. The guys he contributed to their rise knew about his ambition. They knew they are part of his strategy to achieve his goal, they agreed by allowing him tool for them.

You can't betray people because it's politics. Many who sees nothing wrong in what those guys did to him has a tendency of doing same to any of their benefactors. They are loyal only when it's beneficial to them. Many human beings are like that. But still, it's a bad trait even when it's ubiquitous.

Ordinary Nigerians have a right to reject Tinubu, not those who knew about his ambition all along and allow him to toil for them only to turn against him. Their is no two ways about it, they betrayed him.

Even if they rig him out of the primaries, I would like to see them try their popularity without him. He should pull his structure out of APC and let's see APC crawl into history.

tinubu served his interest not the peoples interest. he was blinded by greed and pride that he forgot where the real power is.

the END-SARS incident tinubu had a hand in it, in saner climes tinubu wont even have the courage to still be in politics let alone be president after what he did.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by mcgaius: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
I was the one who held David's hand when he shot the catapult at Goliath. Tinubu~

4 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't support Tinubu because he is far from being the kind of president Nigeria needs, but that Yerima is a shameless liar.
There was an agreement and Buhari himself cannot deny it. So why then did he and Tinubu work together if they were not bonding on a certain kind of contract? Please, say something else, not that putrid balderdash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Built2last:
Why Do I Sense Kàkà Kéku Máje Sèsé In The Body Language Of Tinubu?

I respect Tinubu for many reasons; his sagacity, doggedness, political clout and strategy that played an undeniable role in the demystification of the then incumbent PDP.

He birthed the the political careers of many gladiators in our political arena today as a godfather, demystified Afenifere, locked horns with the ostensibly invincible Ebora Owú and won where others that attempted it got crushed.

If you however follow my wall, you would realise I have been against his aspiration to rule this country even before he declared. Why?

1.) APC to my mind failed this country, and I don't think the party should be rewarded in the next election. In essence, I am not favorably disposed to the aspiration of any APC aspirant.

2.) Tinubu strikes me as too old and frail for that post. A stance that my friend and brother Olatunde Adekanola had taken me on extensively in both physical/verbal and virtual debates ever before Tinubu declared his interest.

3.) Tinubu does not strike me as healthy enough ��‍♂️. He strikes me as someone that would indulge in medical tourism while the country health sector remains uninspiring. Another point that my friend does not like to hear.

In fact, I didn't hide my grievance against Tinubu when his godson Fashola sacked all the striking resident doctors in Lagos State at a time. Fashola could not have mustered that courage without the backing of his godfather. I wrote extensively on the later denouncing the reckless high-handedness.

4.) I have said it repeatedly that I don't see Tinubu offering the country anything too different from what we got with PMB. The country deserves much more better.

5.) In my assessment, Tinubu is one of the stock of insincere 'monebag' politicians whose promises can't be trusted. I see Atiku in that same light actually.

- Do I have any sentimental attraction to Tinubu? Yes.

- Do I think it is the turn of SW to produce the President of Nigeria? No.

- Do I wish for a Tinubu Presidency. No.

- Do I think PMB and many of Tinubu's godsons betrayed him? Yes.

- Do I think APC has treated Tinubu well? No.

- Do I think whatever happens to him is comeuppance? Yes

- Do I like the hypocrisies of APC fans attacking Tinubu to project their preferred candidates for the Presidency slot of the party? No.

- What do I think the game plan of Tinubu is if he doesn't get the ticket?

To thwart the prospect of APC in the next election.

Should the later be justifiable? Yes.

Would it be good in the overall interest of the country? I don't know, but I hope so.

Mojeed Olaitan Rafiu

Raphymoj Olaitan Omo-Lajoogan III

Dean
School of Parrotology
University of Political Animals
NairaLand Research Centre.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
I hope tinumbu get plan b?
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Aliou007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
I like this. Simple and peaceful
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Is obvious they don’t want Tinubu on that ballot
But what’s really wrong with some Nigerians especially the southern part
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
So presidency in Nigeria is now monarchy?

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:
when Yoruba's want to be selfish, they call themselves as part of south, so the 11 south and east states follow them. They are west, not south. They didnt call themselves "south" when they aligned with the north in 2015 and 2019 against South. Nonsense betrayers. All 11 south and east states will prefer obi, but for l.p structure, which isn't extended to north, so we will align with north instead.
Chai, this VAWULENCE you are growing like Kwale weed will cause kata kata o. Diaris Gawd o! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by JAMO84: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Since there was no agreement with tinubu, u should have picked up a form and embarrass yourself in the primaries, I mean as a way of testing ur popularity
The werey is contesting. We will see how many vote he can get
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:

A true southerner would never say what you've said no matter what. And if you're indeed from the south, south south or south east, Congratulations!
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by sogodihno: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This foolishness is what is annoying the north

Tinubu built ACN buhari built CPC, do not rubbish the support the north gave APC in 2015 as "tinubu built"

I know times are difficult for una, but know the line between frustration and reality

Shatap! North mouth piece.

If Amaechi doesn't get that ticket then you have to deactivate your account, because I will so mock you! to come online dey go scare you.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol hehehehehe grin
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
mcgaius:
I was the one who held David's hand when he shot the catapult at Goliath. Tinubu~
Lie, lie.
I am the one who spearheaded his nomination as the presidential candidacy, l financed his campaign and lead his victory strategy with all South West governors and people at my back.
Let your father come out to deny it. Indeed, l wipe his televised tears as a serial loser by being leading undertakers of your Zik.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seguntijan(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
whitebeard:
tinubu served his interest not the peoples interest. he was blinded by greed and pride that he forgot where the real power is.

the END-SARS incident tinubu had a hand in it, in saner climes tinubu wont even have the courage to still be in politics let alone be president after what he did.

What's your evidence that he has hands in it?
Same way you people are saying he collects 2bn naira from Lagos state monthly. Let's be talking with fact please
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by mabea: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
You forgot to add, the man that reformed and advanced agberoism in Lagos and ensured that they are always in our faces at every bus stop shouting owomida.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by eazye4u133(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Maybe they had a verbal Agreement, Tinubu never saw it from this angle that Buhari and his cohorts might betray him at this point. We need an agile and vibrant leader that can take us to a greater level than the suffering the incumbent administration are subjecting the poor masses to . grin
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by whitebeard(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
seguntijan:

What's your evidence that he has hands in it?
Same way you people are saying he collects 2bn naira from Lagos state monthly. Let's be talking with fact please
he kept quiet
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Believe an Afonja at your own risk grin

The Hyena of Bourdillon is a fake news peddling jagabandit.
Grunt,
Grunting
Grunted
Pig
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by adolfHitler1934: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Urchin, he picked a form and is a contestant in the primary elections that will usher in a honest, healthier, sincere and incorruptible man like Osinbajo and not Tinubu your demi god.

More wailing and tears from you all on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by marsman: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
It will business as usual for the Looser Tribe when Tinubu wins grin
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Emekaterry: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Every day tinubu this tinubu that,my own be say,even if he wins the primary he's still going nowhere.only ewedu and red oil soup people will vote him,we completely hate him for south east.greedy old agboro don.North will vote there own son.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Sunnyja: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Are you commenting on this post or another one. He bought forms just like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Why are you ranting?
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seguntijan(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
whitebeard:

he kept quiet

Lolzzz, is he the only Leader that kept quiet?
At that his level he doesn't need to carry placard and be protesting. He can make call to the president and advice him on that action, he can call Sanwoolu and advice also. He's bigger than using protest ground to pass message. That's for people like Sowore and co.
You can't see Obama protesting against Biden, when he can walk into white House
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Sunnyja: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
seguntijan:

How was Tinubu betrayed? So others can't contest because he helped them in the past? What about those that helped Tinubu to become governor, that means Tinubu shouldn't have displayed his bullion van right in their presence, it was insulting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.