Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (35761 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Tony Momoh: North Will Shock South In 2023 Over Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by adedayoa2(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
babaolofin:

Buhari wept bitterly and openly in 2011. He resigned to fate that he cannot rule Nigeria again. In his moment of anguishing during his trials, Sambo Dasuki said he advised Buhari to team up with Tinubu. When he said this, I was shocked because he was NSA to Johnathan. Perhaps, he might have given the advice before he became NSA.

Only little children or fools will ask why Tinubu did not make Atiku a President in 2007. That was the year Tinubu ended his tenure as governor after a tough battle with Obj and the party was still young. Atiku is a political institution coming out from VP and from fight with Obj. In 2011, out of sympathy for Jonathan, Obj took Jonathan to Traditional rulers and power brokers in the North. ACN was also asked to vote for Jonathan. Only Osun State got information late.

If Tinubu is going to any party, he is going with his Broom. Buhari did not come from CPC to APC with Broom.
The Broom belongs to Tinubu. That Broom between the green white blue ACN colours is the most conspicuous on the APC logo.

That Broom which is APC symbol of political authority belongs to ACN. That Broom represents Tinubu's ingenuity, courage and resilience.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil.
before now, people were shouting Tinubu gave Buhari to us, now they are denying him that glory.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Karnice600: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

Lion wey dey piss for body.
Its time for Heaven to reward the drawbacks to Nigeria's progress with what they derserve
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by dmostcheerful(f): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
leokid866:
you don't know the meaning of reformed and reorganized.......but you quickly jumped to renamed.....please read again to assimilate.
What exactly was operation sweep not doing before that rrs is doing now?
All he did was change there name and uniform and gulp in some money.
So go and sit down, reform my ass.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Funflipper: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bhol28:
You people should be more concerned about the formidable candidate your co looting party have chosen (Atiku).None of you can defeat him in the general election.All you are concerned about is defeating or disqualifying Tinubu as if that is a guarantee your failed party have won the general presidential election.

Don't mind the naive idiots. They think they can win without the support of Tinubu not knowing they are handing it over to Atiku on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Tribalism123(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu made Nigeria.
Na Oloshi the guy be
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
adedayoa2:
before now, people were shouting Tinubu gave Buhari to us, now they are denying him that glory.

I attended a Federal University in South East several years ago. Since 2015 whenever I travel, they always tell me, na your brother bring Buhari, I think na everybody dey suffer am now.

During endsars, they destroyed Tinubu properties because of Buhari. The destroyed Lagos State government properties. They desecrated the Oba of Lagos palace.

These people are nomads. We have two different cultural backgrounds. They don't appreciate friendship and sacrifice. Look at Tambuwal and Gbajabiamila, also look at Tambuwal and Wike.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by derecho(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
If this is true, he would not have been handpicking/imposing successive governors in Lagos and preventing free and fair elections.
Tinubu hates being challenged. He is only calling for contest because he knows he isn't the consensus candidate.
Proudpolygamist:

Tinubu loves competitions bro
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ledaman: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
What do you expect from a useless man like Yeriman Bakura the architect of religion crisis in Nigeria.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by precious1967(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP hope 83
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by mediclife1987(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://hausa.leadership.ng/babu-wata-yarjejeniya-da-aka-gindaya-cewa-za-a-ba-tinubu-shugaban-kasa-bayan-buhari-yerima/

This one sef dey run for governor, instead of enjoying your loot and retirement benefits in peace.

Pesin wey turn him state to a bandit infested forest sef dey contest.

Peeps like this make me realize just how backward this country is...

People wey dey make things happen no get the chance...
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Neyoosha007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some ediots will just be spitting rubbish, how is Tinubu selfish ?, children of hate
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by VULCAN(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is that all?

Lagos State is like a Vampire that feeds on its people.

Taxes, Levies, Fines everywhere.

The beasts even tried to tax people for building their own boreholes even when Water Corporation is moribund.

Mtscheww

paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by WhizdomXX(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:
when Yoruba's want to be selfish, they call themselves as part of south, so the 11 south and east states follow them. They are west, not south. They didnt call themselves "south" when they aligned with the north in 2015 and 2019 against South. Nonsense betrayers. All 11 south and east states will prefer obi, but for l.p structure, which isn't extended to north, so we will align with north instead. They are on their own this time. We follow north instead of west. Na craze dey cure craze
You and I are what make up the Structure. Leave the North to follow their's. VOTE WISELY.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Hushbingo: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
You're spamming trends with the same quote... Shows how stupid ur campaign is.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Hussein035: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Is obvious they don’t want Tinubu on that ballot
But what’s really wrong with some Nigerians especially the southern part
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo

Don't deceive yourself, did you think the Abokis are rejecting TINUBU because of age, they are rejecting him because they will never be able to control him just the way they will control Osinbanjo, they will lure Osinbanjo easily and put him in their pocket, meanwhile the popularity of Osinbanjo cannot defeat atiku unless you want to deceive yourself
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Bluntemperor: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Since there was no agreement with tinubu, u should have picked up a form and embarrass yourself in the primaries, I mean as a way of testing ur popularity

Don't mind him!
This are set of people destroying everything just to remain without relevant in power!
Shame!
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by HITsquad: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
See the way these fools are discussing the whole thing like we practice monarchy and not democracy in this country!
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Enrythesis(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
since 1999, power has been North or South. The incumbent is North so power should shift to the South. now, in the South who has not been represented it is the South East how because ;

South West = Obasanjo
south south = Jonathan
south east =
so y are the Yorubas not thinking about this. I don't blame the north since the south can't put it's house in order, the north will help you scatter it very well. Truth can never be hidden

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by WideMouth333(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by WideMouth333(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE.......
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 06, 2022
babaolofin:

I attended a Federal University in South East several years ago. Since 2015 whenever I travel, they always tell me, na your brother bring Buhari, I think na everybody dey suffer am now.

During endsars, they destroyed Tinubu properties because of Buhari. The destroyed Lagos State government properties. They desecrated the Oba of Lagos palace.

These people are nomads. We have two different cultural backgrounds. They don't appreciate friendship and sacrifice. Look at Tambuwal and Gbajabiamila, also look at Tambuwal and Wike.

You don't have an atom of sense walahi. so the people who destroyed properties in the EndSars riots that were clearly speaking Yoruba are now igbos abi?
So the Yoruba tout In Lagos Island that took the Oba's staff of Office after leading his boys to desecrate the Oba's palace is now igbo abi? Oga be very careful how you lie if not DSS will call you provide proof and say what you know about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra / Akeredolu, Lucky Aiyedatiwa Visits Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.