Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (35792 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Tony Momoh: North Will Shock South In 2023 Over Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Hallabee1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aje...

Really need slap here
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
whitebeard:
tinubu served his interest not the peoples interest. he was blinded by greed and pride that he forgot where the real power is.

the END-SARS incident tinubu had a hand in it, in saner climes tinubu wont even have the courage to still be in politics let alone be president after what he did.

Which hand did he have in it? You people never tire to be peddling this Lekki lies propaganda that has been debunked and torn into shreds. We are still waiting for DJ switch to come and show us where she kept the over 70 dead bodies she claimed were dropped that day.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Follow him, but be assured you're heading to the lagoon.
Mr follow follow ooo
Make you open eye

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by toprealman: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tomorrow buhari would be meeting aspirants if tilumbu like let him not go or let him claim he forgot his pen to sign his withdrawal form grin grin

Na that time you would see that oyegun really have a list of disqualified candidate based on age

Tinubu should be choosing whether to be disgraced through disqualification or pretend to have stepped down on his accord
This time in Afghanistan I suppose
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Tinubu loves competitions bro
...yet he was rigging all elections in lagos with agberos

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tomorrow buhari would be meeting aspirants if tilumbu like let him not go or let him claim he forgot his pen to sign his withdrawal form grin grin

Na that time you would see that oyegun really have a list of disqualified candidate based on age

Tinubu should be choosing whether to be disgraced through disqualification or pretend to have stepped down on his accord
Comrade you seem to know alot, please teach us grin

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by modsfucker: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Since there was no agreement with tinubu, u should have picked up a form and embarrass yourself in the primaries, I mean as a way of testing ur popularity

You didn't read the part where they said he's one of the Presidential aspirants? Abi your eye dey see double?

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Zeezenho: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Poor Tinubu! The knives are out for him!

His plight isn’t dissimilar to that of Julius Caesar at the Senate! I wonder who would end up being his et tu Brute!? and stick in the final knife that ends it all!

His et tu brute? Will be gandolla the taquiya man from kano.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Lizard of bourdillion

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Your low level of reasoning will never allow you reason good at all...did Adeshina pick form of any party? Even if he picked, is he popular in the south west? How many market people, rural places people know Adeshina?

ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Is obvious they don’t want Tinubu on that ballot
But what’s really wrong with some Nigerians especially the southern part
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by BJanta: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://hausa.leadership.ng/babu-wata-yarjejeniya-da-aka-gindaya-cewa-za-a-ba-tinubu-shugaban-kasa-bayan-buhari-yerima/

Is there also no agreement to do primary too,? Is there an agreement for Buhari to select his successor? Is Tinubu asking Buhari to hand over government to him? All Tinubu is saying is let's go to the primaries. Why is Buhari fearing primaries which is more Democratic than selection?

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by LZAA: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
So u opened your account around February this year and your first post was about tinubu and igbos.....
Ok.....grin

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Lightorder: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
I blame Tinubu for bringing disaster to entire Nigeria and to himself for his selfish reason. He didn’t learn from what happened to Abiola, a man the entire nation voted and accepted with joy. Same north betrayed him. When easterners raise alarm over the judases up north , senseless agbero who support him will be here fighting everyone . Even if they give him the ticket , they will still sabotage him for Atiku’s sake

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Mattwillz: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin
I really need to supply Vaseline for that convention
So buhari get this kind mind grin
hahaha
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by elisho: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
So what was the agremant this northans with power
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
So why is he screaming It’s his turn…. This is the opportunity that the north has been waiting for pepper this guy…

Na only him waka come

3 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

He should leave APC he built for your kinsmen to reap where they did not sow?
No, ibos will be frustrated out of the party after jagaban emerges presidential candidate,decamp to APGA and hide their faces in shame forever.
With this ranting, where would you get the vote for him?
Igbos are not his enemies, and you know that. He overrated himself and the likes of you aided him because he was so fixated on becoming president.
He is just an ex governor like other party members, some are were even senators and national party chairmen. How come you christened him 'national leader of apc' ? That aberration was an attack on the president who is the rightfull national leader of apc.
Too much big name wey dey kill dog.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu has burnt bridges with north for his outburst and talking too much as well as revealing too much. I dey watch the movie sha. Brin eemoto control to increase the tv volume make I sit down with chilled bottle of Sapele water
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by InoGetJoy: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
Presidency is coming to South yet we south can’t rally for a single person to become a president
My questions to Yoruba peeps, is Tinubu your best bet, don’t you have the likes of Osibanjo , AFDB President and others in Yoruba To represent yoruba in the race for presidency, must it be Tinubu
I gat no issues with Tinubu but his age are what Nigerians are complaining about just the same way he forward Buhari on us
Pls we need young and understanding person to take the throne but as for me and my household I will vote for peter Obi If Tinubu did not give way too Osibanjo
that's the thing, I keep wondering why some people aren't canvassing for Osibanjo if a Yoruba man must be president

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Lightorder: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mirabella01:
APC as a party will eventually go into oblivion.
and they will all sneak across to pdp to continue the siege over Nigeria
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by harmony75: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
See how tinubu is being disgraced by these almajiri people for all money donations and palliative he has been given the northerners as if they're the only Nigeria. This is good he won't go to north and start sharing money and leave his own people.
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:
when Yoruba's want to be selfish, they call themselves as part of south, so the 11 south and east states follow them. They are west, not south. They didnt call themselves "south" when they aligned with the north in 2015 and 2019 against South. Nonsense betrayers. All 11 south and east states will prefer obi, but for l.p structure, which isn't extended to north, so we will align with north instead.
the greedy judas sabotaged Gej and now he feels karma is stupid and dead

4 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by ponishah: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
dominique:

Which hand did he have in it? You people never tire to be peddling this Lekki lies propaganda that has been debunked and torn into shreds. We are still waiting for DJ switch to come and show us where she kept the over 70 dead bodies she claimed were dropped that day.
And it is still published in UK -SORO SOKE?
You can't kill the truth

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Oloripelebe: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu should just getat...

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Lightorder: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Do not sell your brothers because even your new customer will not trust you. A word or two is enough for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Ericnrm(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
dominique:

And you never grow tired of being stupid and insensitive by half. The same incident confirmed by the Lagos Judicial Panel constituted by the state govt to be a MASSACRE. You are just an imbecilė obviously suffering from bitterness and dementia. Bloody nitwit!

4 Likes

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by Ibr539: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na them sabi
Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by tellmoon(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
Matters arising
You have just spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by jericco1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Since there was no agreement with tinubu, u should have picked up a form and embarrass yourself in the primaries, I mean as a way of testing ur popularity

Read next time

1 Like

Re: Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari by RAY44: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
your excellence, were you there when agreement was made,only president buhari can testfy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Surround Venue Of NLC Meeting With FG / Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.