Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange (52125 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by AzuNas: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Alright. . . . . . . Aje

Na woman mata,i no dey put mouth.
Na youthful exuberance.

Abeg
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by immortalmortal: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2022
If they have another sister, leave both of them and go for her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Seylad2009(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
What a disgrace and confused generation.

How would you feel if a guy is f*cking two of your biological sisters?
You even have the boldness to come online to say this abomination.
It's finished!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by tiswell(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
today is sunday,
it's too early to share your problems with humans.
Go to church and lay it upon God's feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by keyemom: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Funflipper: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Go ahead and complete your brace.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Do more with your life like look for a Peter Obi support group and joining them. grin
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by AllBlack: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

ur phone should be seized

grin
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by onadana: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?

What should you do? Nah woman matter dey your mind on a Sunday morning Bro go church first forget woman matter to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by unite4real: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2022
W
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Okobola146: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2022
I’m going back to bed, it’s fokn too early for this rubbish. Lalasticlala please wake me up when you have a good story to start my day.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by moneyissweet(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
We are talking about APC primary and you are here talking nonsense.

Get fck out of here niggar

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by thrillionaire(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Danielle09:
Topics like this shouldn't be making front page on Sunday morning
Aswear

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
What you should do is to grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by thundafire: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
confused he-goat,if u see her fine cousin u go break up meet that one
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by olanrewaju99(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Put yourself in her shoe....
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by EmzyT: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by pedrilo: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Madness dey ur head
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Temptee101(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!

Insanely mad bro

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

Your a mumu man for trying to come between two sisters if you don't break up with the junior sister now trust me it won't end well don't blame d senior sis if na you dey do am to u go like am see better do the needful and let those sis be angry
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by ChronicGp(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Boomclat...U gat a community dick.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by daylay7(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Guy, if na to nack the sister, nack and leave both of them. You don win. Sebi you be barrack boy.
How would u date the elder and you are now fond of the younger sister! Who does that?
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ifakiland(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
You Bleep big sis, wan con Bleep small sis again....them suppose do you strong thing sha....overconfidence dey worry you
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by bigdammyj: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Deal with it.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Major7: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Curse are thou if you slept with both of them. Besides, are you trying to set them apart?

Astrokid911
post=113470443:

What should I do?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ekzoba(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Oga leave the sister's alone haba,how can you be eating two sisters.
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Bestmaanop(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by candidbabe(f): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2022
You sampled the elder sister, now you are sampling the younger one,

Anyway I blame the two kpekus sharing sisters. that don't know what to do with their lives other than knacking.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ultimas: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2022
It is more like you don't exactly know what you want.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Offpoint1: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by obuneme: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2022
How did this rubbish grace front page on a Sunday morning bikonu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.