Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) (59466 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Perocom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
Photos: After South West APC Leaders Meeting

My dear SouthEasterners take a queue, go to the ants and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees have come up with another ogogoro theory

According to them, Buhari is now working for Atiku, by zoning APC ticket to the South.

THE BIGGEST BURDEN YOU CAN CARRY IN YOUR HEART IS HATRED

You are absolutely correct
Hate has made them lost their sense reasoning
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Corporate2020: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
That's Gbenga Daniel, Atiku's last campaign manager.

He quitted PDP after Atiku's loss saying he was leaving partisan politics.

Today, he is an APC senatorial candidate in Ogun state.

This implies that those of us fighting over APC and PDP need to have psychiatric evaluation. Our head no correct at all.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by mobileboy: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

Thank God you admitted that it is by crook and that is what the northerners will exploit to win 2023 elections via Atiku

The Northerners (PDP, I'm sure you mean) have Peter Obi the rock to deal with in the East so no more Easter block vote for them which is what shore up their vote in 2019, unless you mean the southeast are truly inconsequential

PDP has Kwakwaso to deal with in the North

Southwest is a no go area for PDP

Atiku has confirmed himself to be terrorist by deleting the tweet about Daborah's death so no christian vote all over the country for him
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nisai: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Your eye go soon clear. The fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom. Mko case never taught you people lesson
It thought us a big lesson and it thought the North a bigger lesson. They didn't believe what they saw after the annulment of the 1993 election. They've been very cautious since then when dealing with the Yorubas unlike the Igbos.

The reality on ground today is telling that the Igbos are the real cowards in this country, not Yoruba.

We demand what is ours but Igbos are begging for what is theirs.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by deji17: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Your eye go soon clear. The fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom. Mko case never taught you people lesson
But you are all queuing behind a Northerner now. What lesson did you learn from Ekwueme, Zik etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nnamdi640: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
nisai:
It thought us a big lesson and it thought the North a bigger lesson. They didn't believe what they saw after the annulment of the 1993 election. They've been very cautious since then when dealing with the Yorubas unlike the Igbos.

The reality on ground today is telling that the Igbos are the real cowards in this country, not Yoruba.

We demand what is ours but Igbos are begging for what is theirs.
You can also say that the first coward were you guys that ran to the north in 2015
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mentcee:

Tinubu will not be president.

I'll mock your silly arse in 72 hours.

Black arse Gorilla.

Here we go again. Lousy, confused, foul mouthed, arrogant, egocentric madness I'm talking about. You see your life?

Did I mentioned anything Tinubu? Did I ever told you I'm for apc? Bro I'm die hard pdp but I don't do tribal politics get that to your hateful skull.

Anyway I pray you will be alright someday because hate will definitely ruin you las las.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nnamdi640: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
deji17:

But you are all queuing behind a Northerner now. What lesson did you learn from Ekwueme, Zik etc?
Thesame way you guys queued with the north in 2015 is what we are doing now, after all you guys taught us how to queue with the north
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nisai: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
You can also say that the first coward were you guys that ran to the north in 2015
Then u must be toddler or an adult that doesn't read. Your people, from grandpa Nnamdi, your namesake, have been cowards since the 50s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by sogodihno: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

I am only feeling for you. You know why? Because people like you are the reason this country is in a mess, you sell your patrimony for peanuts as e-rats and tribalism BS and later you come and complain that the country is bad or next you look for ticket to emigrate to UK or Canada. For once we have a candidate that is telling us the reality of how bleak our situation is and how we can build without borrowing, but instead you are falling for someone who will promise like Bubu who promised one refinery very year and $1 to 1 naira. Tinubu would rather burden Nigerians by increasing taxes on a impoverished economy and create businesses for himself and his cronies these guys have no idea what it is to run a business let alone rescue a business going under talk more a country. Peter Obi has shown that he has what it takes he is not perfect and he has his flaws but one thing about his 8 years in Anambra was there was Financial prosperity more so that he never borrowed but rather invested the state's funds. Again he never subscribed to propaganda by building grandiose projects like the white elephant light rail that is yet to be completed since 2008 his projects were simple and impactful because the truth is we as a people don't need grandiosity we just want a leadership that would provide the basic needs at the elementary level. Good roads, Power and the easy access to cheap food if any leader can provide these basic needs watch how Nigeria will transform overnight.

No wonder everyone is rushing to Anambra and are leaving Lagos grin
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by deji17: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Thesame way you guys queued with the north in 2015 is what we are doing now, after all you guys taught us how to queue with the north
No problem. I was only addressing your emotional blackmail comment about MKO and South West alliance with the North. What we did in 2015 is what your region has been doing since 1959. Yet we don't begrudge you. Something that South East cannot do.
Again, what lesson did you learn from Ekwueme , Zik etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nnamdi640: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
nisai:
Then u must be toddler or an adult that doesn't read. Your people, from grandpa Nnamdi, your namesake, have been cowards since the 50s.
. Afonja your accentor has demonstrated it long time ago. Chai!! Kawra state
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
nisai:
wailing wailer detected.

� lol. Tomorrow we go see who go wail.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Canvass:
Yes, they fought a good fight, mounting pressure until the North agreed with them along with some strong minded Southerners like Wike.
It would be even nobler for them to come together and tell us they too agree to go East. Imagine the respect they too would earn.
However, wishes are not horses. The mad politicking goes on.

So you are saying the East that spent 8 years insulting APC as 'evil, islamic, amala/almajiri party' should now be rewarded with APC ticket? No be juju be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by deji17: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
DavidHume:

Why shld dey go East when one of your East leaders as Kalu are the ones backing Atiku. The east itself is a betrayal of themselves. Go check the PDP primary appointment all Igbos PDP Presidential candidates didn't 10% of IGBO delegates. They all sold their vote to the North. East arnt ready for Politics yet.
Don't mind them. After selling their votes to the highest bidder in PDP, they will come to APC crying like a bush baby that just lost its fortune mats.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by DavidHume(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
LUGBE:
I tried reading this many times still cant get what you typed and said. Like boss like boy.

You may have a mild cognitive impairment. I will advice you visit an hospital.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nisai: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
. Afonja your accentor has demonstrated it long time ago. Chai!! Kawra state
We are talking of political history since the formation or independence of Nigeria, this empty headed olodo is blubbering about Kwara. If we delve into Afonja history now to make you learn you will backdate to Oduduwa era.

Go and read first then attempt debate so that u won't look foolish. My advice, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Kilometres: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
datola:
Osinbajo is not in the picture

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nisai: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

� lol. Tomorrow we go see who go wail.
When have we ever wailed? If we lose tomorrow we will simply restrategize on the way forward instead of being a sore loser like you people have been stuck on Jonathan's lost since 2015.

We are indispensable!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Hussein035: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

I see massive decamping when the time gets set.

Obi that wants to move NIGERIA from consumption to production must not forget that it is the same consumption production lies that made BUHARI to close some boarders yet we are here, did you think national consumption/production is about NIGERIA alone?

China, Germany, USA etc will never allow that to happen unless any president studies Gaddafi tactics and deploy it otherwise it is the same BUHARI consumption/production lies
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Canvass: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are saying the East that spent 8 years insulting APC as 'evil, islamic, amala/almajiri party' should now be rewarded with APC ticket? No be juju be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol. All that amala, almajiri and stuff are just illustrations and distractions that I laugh about most times. We have kids, glorified children and some that are not so bright here, that only see from their own myopic point of view. I don't take them too seriously cos I know not all Westerners are skull miners, not all Hausas are almajerai, not all Igbos are obstinate, not all Christians are sanctimonious and not all Muslims are fundamentalists but all Nigerians want a peaceful, prosperous country where they have a sense of belonging.
Serious nation management in a country like ours requires compromises, sacrifices and mutual understanding. When these are lacking is when talks about secession and break-up comes into the picture.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Kilometres: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
oilmane:

Is it the entire South West APC leaders meeting or a group of South West APC leaders cause I can't see PYO in any of the pics or is he not a leader in the South West as well?
lipsrsealed

Here

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Kilometres: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
emmykk:

F
You got it right north back down to give it to west,west should have also back down to give it to east .but no they won't.

Mewhile until the primary is completed I doubt north backdown

North backdown because west kept fighting...

If East too kept fighting just may be West could have backed down for them but the wanted north to have it.
They didn't even give it a fight.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Sunnyski: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba People..
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...

Your Fulani lords are blessing you already in Ondo... You're so richly blessed.
The evil that the Yorubas created is coming home to curse them. Stupid tribe aka the backstabbers
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Kilometres: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hellonearth:
Sometimes I wonder if some people brain don't work at all.
Sometimes I wonder is my brain is different from yours.
You are jubilating that APC zoned their candidate to south without having some calculations.
Let me make it clear as I did few years back.

No igbo man will vote a Yoruba for president like wise no Yoruba will vote igbo man as long as a Yoruba emerge APC candidate while Peter Obi is there.
South vote will be divided but north will massively vote for Atiku.

North Dont vote for party,they vote for individual who is their brother.
Who was father of the day during Buhari daughters marriage. Is it not Atiku.
Southern politicians are shallow minded old fools

Point of correction North votes for interest.
North voted Jonathan even when Buhari was on the ballot in 2011
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hussein035:

Obi that wants to move NIGERIA from consumption to production must not forget that it is the same consumption production lies that made BUHARI to close some boarders yet we are here, did you think national consumption/production is about NIGERIA alone?

China, Germany, USA etc will never allow that to happen unless any president studies Gaddafi tactics and deploy it otherwise it is the same BUHARI consumption/production lies

Revolution is on...... Sawore

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by emmykk(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kilometres:

North backdown because west kept fighting...

If East too kept fighting just may be West could have backed down for them but the wanted north to have it.
They didn't even give it a fight.

Wait till the end like football matches that 5mins mean alot it is not yet uhuru that Northern gift may just be a decoy.

Lawal should drop out too
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:
Some people no see sleep since yesterday dem don turn to political analyst and different theory....

Dey av been crying since yesterday heavily wish oda bad buh na dem d bad dey hit like bazooka....

Wish odas by saying dey will defect buh na dere man with Fake integrity chickened out 3days to Primary election still carry leg go party wey get court case.....

Some dey support d North the North wey dem dey support now don talk say dey ar not interested.....

One region is only good in miscalculating if you're looking for a region that miscalculate u no need to go far na region of coward.....

The tribe of the cowards cannot be held responsible for every woe that befalls the yeasterns. They need to explain why they couldn't pull half of 91 delegates, they got about 15 or so, who did the remaining PDP delegates vote for? Una never ready to be president. Awon elelesinrin!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

I see massive decamping when the time gets set.

In all of your rant, where did you put Jonathan's tenure? Hatred, seething anger deleted it from your porous medulla abi? Go and sit down joor!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again. Lousy, confused, foul mouthed, arrogant, egocentric madness I'm talking about. You see your life?

Did I mentioned anything Tinubu? Did I ever told you I'm for apc? Bro I'm die hard pdp but I don't do tribal politics get that to your hateful skull.

Anyway I pray you will be alright someday because hate will definitely ruin you las las.

Silly arse gorilla that can't manage a computer.

Y the multiple posts?

PDP faithful my foot.

Double faced yoruboid creature.

When did you mention your love and affiliation for PDP?

Anuofia APC amala guzzler.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
deji17:

No problem. I was only addressing your emotional blackmail comment about MKO and South West alliance with the North. What we did in 2015 is what your region has been doing since 1959. Yet we don't begrudge you. Something that South East cannot do.
Again, what lesson did you learn from Ekwueme , Zik etc?
Have you learnt for Awolowo in prison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.