Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) (59473 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Mandate2023: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

The revolution is on......
Sawore

From what u posted nw u believe what everyone of them used in campaigning grin grin grin

We have seen politicians in d past making mouth and empty promises......firstly wike is not in d contest again, atiku only wanted to be president by all means, tinubu want to be part of history, Osinbajo knows d problem of d country already so he had to campaign in a way to capture d northerners and obi is just wasting his time as he won't even win a single state in south east so he can continue to deceive u ppl.....on d election day u will be watching it from TV when dey will be declaring d vote then u will understand d nonsense u r doing up and down grin am sure ur parent sef will still vote PDP

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by emmykk(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So na the west , say make una get zero knowledge about politics? Southeast is the weakest link, when it comes to politics

Alaye focus tomorrow nor far sense or no sense you guys won't get there
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Ebubu: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

Las Las na Cold snipper u go take cos my Comment don dey pepper you since yesterday for u to dey jump around dey mention my mama I know you guys don't value women in your region daz why dem no fit inherit anything for dere papa house....

Soon I go see am for Nairaland say u don take cold snipper cos my comment just dey mak u lament since yesterday.....

Oga na your papa and mama go take sniper cause they birthed a frustrated ethnic bigot that is a waste to his state.

You can't even identify where you are from lut of shame. Scum of a surname.

E no go better for your offspring on this earth. They will remain worse than you. Refridgerated sniper is portion of each and every of your son.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba People..
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...

You guys are very unpredictable and desperate. You are really doing a poor job of marketing Tinubu. This same pictures was in a different thread yesterday and now today these same pictures with a different name in another thread. Na wah ooooo this desperation is just funny. Look if you are wise you would see the writing on the wall. Tinubu cannot win because if he a mosley from the south wins who will be his running mate? A Muslim from the north won't fly because a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a no-no and which Christian Northerner in APC will muster the ability to rally moslem North? So the option is to go for a Christian and the most likely people are Osinbajo and Amaechi the former is really not too trusted by the north forget his eye service with Buhari, one example he fired the DSS guy one time only for Buhari to come back from his medical trip and reinstate the guy, if he really trusted Osinbajo he will not do that. The odds seem to favor Amaechi, why am I saying it? People fail to realise that Tinubu didn't really deliver bloc votes from the SW in 2015 as he boasted if you doubt me please check the results of that election. Again what most Yoruba media have mischievously hidden is that Amaechi was the highest financier of Buhari's campaign in 2015 and Buhari defeating Atiku in the primaries was due to Amaechi storming Teslim balogun stadium and upping the stakes for the delegates with $5k and $7k promised to delegates from Atiku and Tinubu whereas Amaechi upped it to $10k at that time. Again who else noticed that it was only Amaechi's ministry that had free reign in Buhari's govt? and also Amaechi was turbaned in Katsina which is Buhari's stronghold and guess who visited to congratulate him? Aisha Buhari which shows you how powerful and respected he is in the North. Forget Tinubu no dey the reckoning, he is freaking desperate and if he is not careful he would be boxed in.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

You don't want dem to console themselves you think is easy to hate and be bitter..

Na cold Sniper dem go drink las las....

Are you sure you won't drink sniper laslas?
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Igbos should learn from their Yoruba counterparts. They wanted presidency, but were supporting Atiku and Lawan from the North...

Finally you are not smart at all
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Yoruba sabi politics abeg!

I wish we igbos are this politically savvy

This yoruba boy claiming igbo just shut it abeg.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by yyba: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
The gentlemen seated were all governors between 1999 and 2007.
only one of them was governor 1999 to 2007 that is TINUBU . AKANDE and OSOBA are governor 1999 to 2003 GBENGA Daniel 2003 to 2011
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

And we will show them pepper on this forum grin grin

Yet you guys will say let us say No to tribalism. Just imagine the nonsense you are saying when igbos respond in kind you will say they are children of hate.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
hysteresis:

Will you die if you don't open ur wide mouth and spit rubbish?
-1 IQ

It is the idiots that are liking his posts that I pity and feel for. The same Yoruba leaders that have stolen their patrimony blind. When Gbenga Daniels was in PDP he was hated oooo. Now he is in APC he is suddenly a loved Omoluabi.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

We are not talking about contestanting or not

What can you offer Nigeria?

See the answer;
so we should just name him the president.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

will you die if you mind your business

Shut up
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:
I'm proud of these men

what have they done? They can't agree on a consensus and will still be vindictive to each other especially the one with life long ambition.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Seeing Sanwo Olu laughing here means that Tinubu is happy. I wish Makinde is with them... but soon... Oyo will go back to where the state belongs

See hatred being exhibited by you. You are a hypocrite because PDP has igbos and Makinde is a PDP governor, you say OYo doesn't belong to PDP abi. This tribal politics you guys are playing will be the destruction of you.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
That's Gbenga Daniel, Atiku's last campaign manager.

He quitted PDP after Atiku's loss saying he was leaving partisan politics.

Today, he is an APC senatorial candidate in Ogun state.
grin grin trust issues.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gainman:
haaaa you just knowing ibos. They believe yorubas are there problem. Until they realise Yorubas are not their problem before they can achieve their aims. They are afraid to point fingers to d abokis who are killing their future.

You are the most stupid individual I have ever met. So because igbos are saying in the spirit of fairness let the SW politicians pocket their greed and lost for power and rally behind a south east candidates makes us bad. You guys are the reason why southern solidarity will never be achieved. You are always the backstabbers in every deal for southern unity.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gainman:
u no get shame. No be Lagos u dey make your money?

U nko? You keep claiming lagos whereas your village house is one shanty at Okitipupa
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Who are u to place options before me?

Let me make my option mysef.

A no dey support either buhari or osibande or tinubu even fayemi wey come from my state.

God sees me i even love Peter Obi more than all of them but the hatred u ibos has towards yorubas eehn.. as if we re the cause of ur problems.

Well, instead of me to support ibos candidate just for u to taunt me more i wil rather suport any emerging candidate from my tribe just to taunt u as well.

So all in all, many of una go drink sniper soon grin grin

You don't like Peter Obi stop the pretence if you like his support him despite the illusion you have of igbo hatred.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Abassmt: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sowiki:
Igbos are only good at hating. I thought they hate only the abokis, but I have realized they hate Yorubas more. They'll rather toss it away than have a Yoruba get it. That's the mentality of monumental losers
Oboy I'm staying in PH but I'm telling you the hatred this people have for Yoruba especially when you talk about politics no be small o

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, who dey suffer??

How many okoros did PO liberated in his eight years of reigns??

No one is better among them sir, but i would rather support my elders ahead of haters and monumental failures

You don't have sense honestly. You just come online and make stupid noise. Go and check what he did in Anambra. Upon the so called Liberation that Yonubu did you guy still have highest numbers of touts in Nigeria.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
nighter:

Chai. You're savage in a delicious way.

Yorubas are slaves in APC dude you didn't 8nvest anything just as you say Igbos are slaves in PDP
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense honestly. You just come online and make stupid noise. Go and check what he did in Anambra. Upon the so called Liberation that Yonubu did you guy still have highest numbers of touts in Nigeria.
Lol, oponu dey acuse others grin
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
mobileboy:

Going to East won't make any sense for APC

The easterners won't vote APC

When Okorocha was arrested recently the east are making jest of him

The east won't vote akpabio for president
Where east owns right of first refusal is PDP which they've labored for for decades

Yet they ain't complaining of PDP zoning to North, I don't know if they are scared to stand up to the North or it's pure cowardice

South west stood up squarely to the north that's why it's coming west, if you make the north perceive you as push over they will continue to treat you as such

Dude it ain't coming to the West don't live in Lala land.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

You don't like Peter Obi stop the pretence if you like his support him despite the illusion you have of igbo hatred.
weyrey

I dont do pretense, Obi has my hrt wen it comes to candidacy and God knows that. Either u bliv it ur not is ur everlasting wahala.

But u see ibos eehn, hate is their surname, how would u expect me to go with people who talk trash of my people?? Nay!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, oponu dey acuse others grin

That's all you can say no sense at all in your comments.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
weyrey

I dont do pretense, Obi has my hrt wen it comes to candidacy and God knows that. Either u bliv it ur not is ur everlasting wahala.

But u see ibos eehn, hate is their surname, how would u expect me to go with people who talk trash of my people?? Nay!!!!

You still don't have sense nobody exhibits hatred more than Yorubas and you are so good at gaslighting people and doing passive aggressive games from the first poster your likes have been antagonising igbos like as if we are your problem. The same Yorubas you are hailing don't give a hoot about you and are positioning their children to continue the cycle.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Abassmt: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hellonearth:
Sometimes I wonder if some people brain don't work at all.
Sometimes I wonder is my brain is different from yours.
You are jubilating that APC zoned their candidate to south without having some calculations.
Let me make it clear as I did few years back.

No igbo man will vote a Yoruba for president like wise no Yoruba will vote igbo man as long as a Yoruba emerge APC candidate while Peter Obi is there.
South vote will be divided but north will massively vote for Atiku.

North Dont vote for party,they vote for individual who is their brother.
Who was father of the day during Buhari daughters marriage. Is it not Atiku.
Southern politicians are shallow minded old fools
Don't worry about that , After the primary you will see the pamutation but I'm very confident Apc will win.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...
The Omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by ejimatic: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba Land...

I am proud to be a Yoruba man but I respect all other Nigerians regardless of their. tribes

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by blacknoir: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Yoruba sabi politics abeg!

I wish we igbos are this politically savvy
Igbos Sabi but the problem is wuna too dey compromise honestly. And most of the youths don't bother to get their pvc inorder to vote. If the igbos and the yorubas unite then the entire Nigeria would have been at their mercy but the hausas are capitalizing the fact that u guys are not united
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Ricibo: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Imagine the kind of people ruling a country of over 200 million population....

May God save us

May God give us the best president that will change the lives of Nigerians...

May Life be easy for everyone of us now and beyond in Jesus name. Amen!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.