Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (716 Views)

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2022
niger babe go order items worth $10000

2 Likes

Re: . by Cypress042: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Heathrow44:
Hmm
you' re not serious cheesy grin
Re: . by EmzyT: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Heathrow44:
Hmm

Yes I agree! cheesy cheesy

Please I want to ask something about Abroad Men? Are they like those Nigerian Men who Chase Married women too? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Carcholce: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2022
You have to be specific with the abroad women you are talking about. Nigerian women that migrated to the UK are not in this chat group.

2 Likes

Re: . by Kollins11: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
cool
Re: . by Kollins11: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Many Nairalanders thinks I am a women haters because I keep bashing women. I have seen so much that I just can't imagining myself dating or having sex with a Nigeria female.

The high level of sexual immorality here in Nigeria cities and town, is beyond my imagination. I'm a manager at one big and popular hotel here in Benin city GRA.

My eyes don see things wey my mouth no fit explain... I have seen things and I will boldly say Western women are more better than Nigerian women.

If you can find a good Nigerian woman for marriage, I tell you the truth; You are a lucky man and I say BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: . by koyyess: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Oyibo woman go dey generous with you until you rub am negroe dirty....if she no kill you, she go Amber Heard you and you know what that means. Their laws will protect them from ungrateful refugee negroes like you.

For naija, law no dey protect naija women so na survival strategy dem dey use.

So if you land oyibo woman, be obedient to them and never betray them with your polyfagmous traits...infact, leave that dog trait for airport.

Kpele.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Many Nairalanders thinks I am a women haters because I keep bashing women. I have seen so much that I just can't imagining myself dating or having sex with a Nigeria female.

The high level of sexual immorality here in Nigeria cities and town, is beyond my imagination. I'm a manager at one big and popular hotel here in Benin city GRA.

My eyes don see things wey my mouth no fit explain... I have seen things and I will boldly say Western women are more better than Nigerian women.

If you can find a good Nigerian woman for marriage, I tell you the truth; You are a lucky man and I say BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

Be a little detailed ? we would like to know what u mean
Re: . by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Same abroad women that will divorce you after one year, Bleep your friends or colleagues as sex is nothing to them lol

(1) (Reply)

My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! / Have You Ever Regret Being In Love Before / He Has A Tattoo On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.