Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,967 members, 7,848,913 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) (5344 Views)

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / Interview With A Reptilian Woman / How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: In recent years I have become more convinced of a connection between the states of existence we, as humans are currently unaware of (the numerous non-human lifeforms out there, and here) and the entities we call ghosts.

Are ghosts representative of the consciousness of life?

ANSWER: Ghosts exist. Interdimensional entities are a better description.

They are everywhere. Dimensions exist in layers, simultaneously, in the same "space". Ghosts and other interdimensional entities have access to different ways of existing that I do not understand. Yet.

One experience that i can relate to this and to my ET is this: When I first started being suspicious out about him, before I saw his real form - we were discussing and I took note of the cat "batting at, and playing with the air" and asked what was up?

He said "maybe there is someone sitting on that couch, who you just cannot see, and the cat can".

I believed this to be "the ghost" of my reptilian friend, who was in his human body speaking to me at the time.

I believe that these beings exist, on a physical, and extradimensional level, so that they can "separate" their "ghost" from their "body". I truly have no idea how this works - all i know is that he can maintain a human physical existence, cloaking his "reptilian body", while existing in an etheric realm of some sorts - simultaneously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: What are your thoughts on Reincarnation?

ANSWER: I have been told that reincarnation is one of the primary goals of existence. To live as many lives, on as many worlds, in as many bodies as possible - so that your soul may experience all that is - forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Still posting.....
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Can you please tell us more about the negative ET reptilians? What are they doing here? Do they also abduct people?

ANSWER: They are one of the primary abductors of the human race. They are aggressive, dominant, alpha beings. Sex, blood, booze, and drugs are what they live for. Combat is their greatest thrill.

I sparred with my reptilian, while in human form, before i knew what he was. He was an extremely tough opponent. I never defeated him once. We stopped sparring because I couldn't win. He is 10x more physically capable in his true form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: How can aliens like these possibly be more consciously/spiritually evolved than humans when "sex booze and drugs" is what most of the lowest form of humans live for?

ANSWER: There are only 4 types of incarnate souls:

1) Those born into darkness, who choose to follow the dark
2) Those born into darkness, who choose to follow the light
3) Those born in light, who choose to follow the dark
4) Those born on light, who choose to follow the light

With that being said - you can go in either direction, by choice, no matter what circumstance you are born into. You can gain greater powers, the further you go in either direction. The universe needs balance.

If one soul reaches the ultimate power of the light, another soul MUST be equally powerful in the ways of the dark.

Negative things like booze, drugs and sex, reinforce the dark powers.

You can be just as consciously evolved 10 steps into the dark, as you would 10 steps into the light - you have made choices to be there of free will. You have evolved your soul in a chosen direction. Even negative entities serve a purpose to teach a lesson to the light.

Why choose the harder path to the same power? I dont know. Balance I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Still posting.
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: You have answered this before I think, but I have green eyes and A- blood type and for some reason always look up and can get lost in stargazing. Anything to that?

ANSWER: Double check your blood type. You can call your doctor, and they will get it off your birth certificate. If you are of the Rhesus negative blood type, you may be of direct ancestral lineage to some ET factions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: What does your reptilian think and say about demons?

ANSWER: Apparently, yes Demons exist. This has been confirmed by my reptilian. Demons are in fact etheric interdimensional creatures, that do exist.

Here is the sketchy part. Humans can make deals with them. Yes. We actually can. But there is a catch: You can "summon them" to "grant wishes" but "at a cost".

He explained it like this: A human can make a deal with a "demon" so that they can gain special powers, or abilities, to a certain extent, in exchange for the ability for the demon to "take possession" of the body.

What is really sketchy, is that if you make this contract, it is extremely hard to get out of, and most of the time ends up killing the human for breaking the contract.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by Mercury12(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lies
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: How many humans will it take to provoke benevolent intervention to rid the ruling elite and free us of our bondage? Do you think this will/can happen?

ANSWER: 51% of people who are "aware" of the aliens that are masterminding this control system. That is the number. Collective human consciousness is something that they measure, and meter.

We must reach a point of mass awareness, constituting the belief systems of 51% of the global population, who are aware of their possible existence, and have subconsciously cast their vote.

That's the first step to freedom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: You explained a bit on crop circles and how some are actually extraterrestrial in origin, what are they? What do they mean?

ANSWER: Crop circles can also be used as communication portals I have heard You can meditate within them, and have a greater connection to the species, or specific vessel that left the message. I have never been in a crop circle, as canada does not get many. I cannot vouch for the validity of this claim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: How is it that this post still stands? You realize out of a million and more posts, yours is the only one so direct? Why do you think the powers that be leave your post up? You're basically exposing the alien agenda with no outside consequence

ANSWER: I have provided no concrete proof. The only proof i have offered are my abduction scars, and implants on metal detector. If I had a photograph of the reptilian, and biological samples of his DNA, I would probably no longer be alive, or at very least, I would have been imprisoned by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Still posting...
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Do you actually have any biological samples of his DNA? Just out of curiosity

ANSWER: If I did I wouldn't announce it on the internet. But that being said...

If I did, I also would not be dumb enough to keep them in my home, workplace, or any friends, or family of which whom I communicate with through traceable means, and would have numerous contingency plans in place to release them to hundreds of globally recognized laboratories upon news of my death.

If I did have them, they would be kept in multiple secure locations as complete sets of hair follicles, mucus, blood, and skin samples; hundreds of sets, all of which would have a unique person who I have never contacted though digital media, who would be in charge of getting them to the right people, within 72 hours of my disappearance, or death.

If i did have them, global governments would be making a huge mistake by killing me, or making me disappear, as I would have already planned for the scenario. If I were to be removed in this scenario, the government would be releasing hundreds of complete biological sample sets from a creature thats DNA cannot be found on earth, as it would contain DNA with more then 3 helix's.

But thats only if I had them, and I wouldnt state that open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Note: I think the poster was indirectly telling us that he has samples of the Alien's DNA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Are you aware of an Ark that is currently hidden directly under the desert in Africa?

ANSWER: The Ark is Antarctica. There is a cryo-frozen "backup hard drive" of all planet earth living organisms, without exception, as well as much from other similar worlds, double backups. This is in case of global catastrophe - so that the melting offsets the cataclysm, and the species can be retrieved. How do you stop a burning world? Flood it.

As for Noah's ark. No.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Hello and thanks very much for doing this! Can you offer any insight on the Bermuda Triangle?

ANSWER: It's the approximate location of old Atlantis area. It's home to UFO bases and contains an interdimensional portal. My friend has discussed little about this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Are the ET's interested or studying any other type of life form on earth other than humans?

ANSWER: Everything. The earth is a genetic library. A lot of life from different planets have been seeded here in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by OurTruth: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
QUESTION: Which humans on Earth do the aliens consider to be the most counter productive or damaging to our overall goals?

ANSWER: Personally, he has told me that in particular, humans of "limited consciousness" or "limited self awareness".

The answers to consciousness and self awareness lie within ones self

So, with that being said, "sheep-ple" with closed minds are the most counterproductive to our species, its end-game, and our most likely chance of survival - which depends completely on how we can evolve ourselves spiritually, and emotionally.

This is my understanding of the topic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by adadike(f): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth:
QUESTION: What are some good archaeological references of the Reptilians influence on human life?

ANSWER: Pyramids around the world all aligned with their star constellation.

Puma Panku stones
you are doing great dear but I think your topics will be more appreciated in the religion section coz of the many atheists there
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by sammycipher(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth:
QUESTION: How were you abducted? Was it during the day or was it at night? Was it when you were sleeping? Is there any possibility of someone witnessing your abduction?

ANSWER: I'm having a smoke through the crack on my sliding glass front door. It's cold outside. My dog is in her open kennel across the room, napping. I hear my front door latch click. That's weird, no one ever stops by this late. It's past midnight.

My dog goes ballistic. Insane. I have never heard her bark like this before, but she isn't leaving her cage.. that's weird.. she always goes to the door.

I flick my smoke, and close my front door. I turn around, and take a step towards my bedroom door, moving my eyes from the floor, up to where I am going. I can see my bedroom door from here. My light is on. My door is closed. I didn't turn my light on. I didn't close the door. There is something inside my room, I can see the shadow moving under the door crack.

I hear something come through my front door. That door is locked. I know I locked it. I take another step while I am realizing this. I think I know what's happening, but I'm not sure, but I know I have been here before. I just know.

Who else feels like this??.. like you have experienced a situation u are currently experiencing...I don't know if it's normal or something else.... I'll love if you can talk more on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by TheKrakon: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2022
sammycipher:

Who else feels like this??.. like you have experienced a situation u are currently experiencing...I don't know if it's normal or something else.... I'll love if you can talk more on this

Na De ja vu them dey call am. Even scientist never dey sure of watin e be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2022
This dude is obsessed with aliens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Dear poster,thank you for these kind of posts.they are eye openers.
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by GuyFawkes7: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Mercury12:
Lies

Ozworr don comment again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by TrendyTrendy: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
sammycipher:

Yes i experienced it few days ago name is deja vu

1 Like

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by sammycipher(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Yes i experienced it few days ago name is deja vu

Thanks
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by sammycipher(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
TheKrakon:

Na De ja vu them dey call am. Even scientist never dey sure of watin e be.
Thanks
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by TrendyTrendy: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
sammycipher:

Thanks
u welcome but do you knom what cause it and what does it mean pls share
Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by Pussyassniggar(f): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
well I think it still relates, in one way or another, to reincarnation

1 Like

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by sammycipher(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2022
TrendyTrendy:

No I don't, some said it's a physical condition some said it's spiritual

1 Like

Re: Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) by TechBIogger: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth:
Please like this comment if you are following. I want to know I have an audience. I have so much important knowledge to share.
I just gave you the 50th like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. / Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / Respected Brazilian Lawyer Quits Job As A Lawyer To Become A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.