Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo (2842 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
He very clearly stated that many of His people will be murdered ("saints appointed to die" ) according to His Plan.

So, this is you confirming the fulfillment of His Words.

thus confirming my statement THE DEVIL IS WINNING.... it takes only one xtian to die at the hand of the devil, for your god to be useless against the devil's power. yet, many yeye people will be quick to bring verses such as: Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you while unfortunate people are dying while your god is powerless to save them!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

grin Really

He's not a magician now

But was a magician with Moses to turn rod into snakes. Prevented Daniel from being eaten by lions. made Jesus disappear from enemies when it wasn't time to die.

Saved John the beloved from frying in a pot of boiling oil. Saved Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego from roasting in a furnace but Kids that that followed their parents to shout "praise the Lord" hallelujah . He is not a magician for those ones ok, I have heard
Don't forget jesus said we will be massacred and matyred because of his name, after all, not all died.

God is not to be blamed for anything, you don't know what their reward would be in heaven.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thus confirming my statement THE DEVIL IS WINNING.... it takes only one xtian to die at the hand of the devil, for your god to be useless against the devil's power. yet, many yeye people will be quick to bring verses such as: Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you while unfortunate people are dying while your god is powerless to save them!
This is devil's time, he's using it wisely on christians, but for a christian who knows that a greater reward is for him in heaven won't fear the days of tribulation.
This has been prophesied in matthew 24.
There's a greater reward for those slain for the gospel, devil knows.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
kkins25:
Even raised people from the dead and commanded his disciples to go into the world and perform miracle. Yet, today's daft christians can't even cure malaria without crying to the athiest for help. hahahah
You mock your foolishness hahahahaha.
Out of your reprobate mind, You believe all scientists are atheists.
The sick getting healed in the amazement of doctors are atheists work, funny.
Go and read "think big by ben carson" and u will see that atheists are the confused being, proving things that had been programed by God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by paxonel(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

grin Really

He's not a magician now

But was a magician with Moses to turn rod into snakes. Prevented Daniel from being eaten by lions. made Jesus disappear from enemies when it wasn't time to die.

Saved John the beloved from frying in a pot of boiling oil. Saved Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego from roasting in a furnace but Kids that that followed their parents to shout "praise the Lord" hallelujah . He is not a magician for those ones ok, I have heard
magicians perform tricks for a show and they are aplauded.
God did not perform miracles recorded in the bible for a show. The miracles were long term purposeful and were to establish his covenants between him and humans.
Now that the covenants have been established there are no need for miracles anymore.

Whenever you see unfortunate situations like that of the owo killings, it shows that the nation isn't secured internally, and that isn't God's fault, rather it is a sign of a dysfunctional government which can be fixed by good governance and not prayer or miracles
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

2 qualifying words which are exclusively in His Hands.

1) His Children and
2) At all Costs.

First, no one can harm His Children unless He allows it. Eg Joseph, Job, Daniel, Stephen, then Himself!

Secondly, it is you who say "at all cost". He Says "you'll be fine as long as you are with me and I am with you and we are running things together, even if death is in the plan eg Stephen, Paul, the prophets, the disciples, even His Son. And dying/death was not a problem.

So, there is no at all cost, just a "Follow Me" and "Do whatever I tell you to do, you already know the plan".
So in conclusion, your god allowed 5 year olds to be blown to pieces in his presence because "they'll be fine with him"? Sounds reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Their god only does these kinda things in books. same books that contain talking snakes and donkeys

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Obafavour:

This is devil's time, he's using it wisely on christians, but for a christian who knows that a greater reward is for him in heaven won't fear the days of tribulation.
This has been prophesied in matthew 24.
There's a greater reward for those slain for the gospel, devil knows.

...unless you are the unfortunate dying at the hands of the devil, is it?!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Obafavour:

Don't forget jesus said we will be massacred and matyred because of his name, after all, not all died.

God is not to be blamed for anything, you don't know what their reward would be in heaven.
What reward in what heaven? God didn't promise anyone reward simply for dying. He instead promised reward to those who live their lives here on earth in obedience to His teachings(and commandments). undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 3:48am On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, bro said "and gone his way". I thought he'll protect his children at all cost, even in his own house where these same children went to seek his presence. I thought he'd send angels to be beside them in times of trouble, I thought you said he's omnipresent. Yet our brother here said he goes his own way. Like a deadbeat father who abandons his child.
Lmao, you Christians are funny.

Samuel, how's your training. i see you have been busy and less of an idle mind and devil tool. Send my regards to your oga and read.

John 16
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

This is the Word of God and very much expected. All that live godly in Christ will suffer, that's Bible. Read this boy and overcome this your shameful ignorance.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus of Nazareth commissioned a preaching and teaching campaign that will bring lasting solution to mankind's troubles but it's a pity that majority detests the truth {John 3:19} this happens for just one reason: POLITICS

There's nothing anyone can do now to stop it the only hope is to find Jesus' real disciples and join them so they can teach you how to be free from guilt in this wicked generation.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (true Christians) have preached for over a century and gathered millions throughout the earth, they have used the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities, they have erased politics, racism and military services from their hearts, they have diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again and as for production of WEAPONS they have said GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4
According to God's word 99.9% inhabitants of the earth will soon be involved in killing either in support of POLITICS or VENGEANCE! Revelations 6:3-4

Then the only true Christian group will suffice when they stand out as innocent {Matthew 5:13-16} in the killing of their neighbours either for politics or vengeance! Matthew 5:43-48

Until then keep in expectation of more of this because the end is fast approaching! Matthew 24:3-14

May you have PEACE!

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What reward in what heaven? God didn't promise anyone reward simply for dying. He instead promised reward to those who live their lives here on earth in obedience to His teachings(and commandments). undecided
Do u know if they were obedient to him when they were alive?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

So in conclusion, your god allowed 5 year olds to be blown to pieces in his presence because "they'll be fine with him"? Sounds reasonable.

In conclusion, with Him and in Him, No matter what happens, WE ARE FINE!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

undecided
MrBrownJay1:

If i should get u right dying at devil's hand u're saying is one dying as a sinner or? U can explain better.

But all i know is that killing God's people for gospel is from the devil but allowed by God, matthew 24, because devil has been giving his own time to torment the world and he's using the time wisely so as to pull as many as he can pull down. Watch and pray.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thus confirming my statement THE DEVIL IS WINNING....

Thus, confirming that God's Word is fulfilled and we see the-evil have his time.

MrBrownJay1:

it takes only one xtian to die at the hand of the devil, for your god to be useless against the devil's power...

Obviously, you have exhausted your reasonablity quota and your insanity has returned.

MrBrownJay1:

yet, many yeye people will be quick to bring verses such as: Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you while unfortunate people are dying while your god is powerless to save them!

Proof of insanity for A.S.K is not the topic and obviously, hunger and failure is killing you which is probably why you go insane.

Meanwhile, Christians are well fed and Fine.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Funny how you "I hate God" people cry over other the death of others, when you people die, i can already see the noises and complaints and anguish and screams you all will be making on that day. grin

Na una fear death pass yet na una make noise pass, what a way life you people live only to die horribly.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by xproducer: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
"There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." - Luke 13:1-5

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" - Hebrews 9:27

"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near" - Isaiah 55:6

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by xproducer: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

----

Read the Holy Bible, the inerrant word of GOD... and by GOD's grace, you will know that power belongs unto GOD!

"God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God." - Psalm 62:11

"Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." - John 12:31-32

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." - Revelation 12:12

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." - Revelation 20:10 (Also Revelation 20:14, Revelation 20:15)

The Word of the Lord GOD Almighty!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
In all we thank God, those people are in heaven, they must have confessed all their sins in church so they are like martyrs.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

In conclusion, with Him and in Him, No matter what happens, WE ARE FINE!
Lmao
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

Samuel, how's your training. i see you have been busy and less of an idle mind and devil tool. Send my regards to your oga and read.

John 16
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

This is the Word of God and very much expected. All that live godly in Christ will suffer, that's Bible. Read this boy and overcome this your shameful ignorance.

Lmao, man, I've been on Twitter doing my "evangelism", and there's no training going on.
This section isn't just as interesting anymore. So stop trying to figure out my life, cus you're deceiving yourself with whatever you think you know about me. grin grin
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not reading any of whatever you wrote up there. Be easy tho. cheesy
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, man, I've been on Twitter doing my "evangelism", and there's no training going on.
This section isn't just as interesting anymore. So stop trying to figure out my life, cus you're deceiving yourself with whatever you think you know about me. grin grin
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not reading any of whatever you wrote up there. Be easy tho. cheesy

Read this boy and overcome this your shameful ignorance.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

Read this boy and overcome this your shameful ignorance.

Like I said, you don't know sh!t about me, so dead whatever information you think you know because you're only deceiving yourself. cheesy
Lastly, I'm not a "boy" or your boy. So go and masturbate over someone else.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

You mock your foolishness hahahahaha.
Out of your reprobate mind, You believe all scientists are atheists.
The sick getting healed in the amazement of doctors are atheists work, funny.
Go and read "think big by ben carson" and u will see that atheists are the confused being, proving things that had been programed by God.
You think this age of medicine was brought about by you dogma- craving-religious folks? hahaha.

You once killed people who claimed the earth revolved around the sun. Not surprising you are rhe same bunch that claim a vaccine is 666. still not surprising, you are the same bunch that think blood transfusion is demonic.
You are-yet again- the same folks that think today's origress in society are signs of the end times.
Aren't you the same cohort doing 3 days vrusade over bandit-killings? lol.
Before you point fingers, why not rid yourself of the history of idiocy that you have created over the millenia. huh?

why not sput on sand and touch blind peoples eyes to heal them?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
kkins25:

You think this age of medicine was brought about by you dogma- craving-religious folks? hahaha.

You once killed people who claimed the earth revolved around the sun. Not surprising you are rhe same bunch that claim a vaccine is 666. still not surprising, you are the same bunch that think blood transfusion is demonic.
You are-yet again- the same folks that think today's origress in society are signs of the end times.
Before you point fingers, why not rid yourself of the history of idiocy that you have created over the millenia. huh?

We defers, some of those claims are jehovah witness and our doctrine and believe are different, don't point those fingers at me.
No wonder many scientists proofs have been proved in d bible before u came up with ideas nd start proving things that have been programed by God hahahahaha.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
kkins25:

I'm nt here to argue with u, go and read "think big by ben carson" and don't quote me until u read the book.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

Do u know if they were obedient to him when they were alive?
You don't know that either since your assertion was instead that since they died during one of your church services, there was reward waiting for them. Well, Jesus Christ never asked anyone to build churches in His name, nor did he command anyone to attend your church services in His name either. He instead warned all to steer clear of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) something you churchians completely ignore by the way. So, your claim is baseless. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
NewSoul:
In all we thank God, those people are in heaven, they must have confessed all their sins in church so they are like martyrs.
They are not in Heaven! undecided

Jesus Christ didn't call anyone to martyrdom. Instead He called His own to continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments) in this here life and as He said, it is only those who stand faithful to this calling till the very end that will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 13. So, there is no reward for your claims 0f martyrdom. That idea you stole from Islam , and should consider putting it back there. undecided

Jesus Christ instead calls on His own to live for Him - not die for Him. And living for Him involved obeying His every teachings and commandments. Jesus Christ warned His following against imbibing the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which He decreed were lies where the Truth of God is concerned. So you churchian life stands against you where God is concerned. undecided

As for Heaven and Hell, the reason you are not even aware that they remain unpopulated and will continue so until after Jesus Christ returns is because.you have chosen to swallow the lies fed you by your Pastors and mogs instead of the Truth of God. Jesus Christ made it very clear, even throuh parables, that it is after judgement that Heaven and Hell will be populated, not before. And judgement only takes place after He has returned, not before - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Like I said, you don't know sh!t about me, so dead whatever information you think you know because you're only deceiving yourself. cheesy
Lastly, I'm not a "boy" or your boy. So go and masturbate over someone else.

Samuel you are a boy in Jesus name. Your mother named you a boy, not a girl or transgender. What is wrong with this children of nowadays for God's sake?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

I'm nt here to argue with u, go and read "think big by ben carson" and don't quote me until u read the book.
Unfortunately, I watched the movie and couldn't read the book. Obviously, the movie was a spoiler. Now, I wouldn't count Mr Ben's words regarding the influence of religion on his life as proof of the existence of God or that God through humans is changing the world.
Again, I've not the book but I get where you are going with this. Supposing no one else has had a breakthrough in life when all hope seems lost then Mr Ben's religious ideology would hold water. Albert Einstein also faced hard times. Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Dangote, etc. heheh. grin grin
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Pussyassniggar(f): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
NewSoul:
I am not an atheist please. But I was just wondering what sin a year or 2 year old would have committed that prevented angels from keeping charge over his little children.

I did not purposely want to include the adults because a christian here (Dtrusthspeaker) will say that they are just church goers and that they are not true born again and that they must have done something to warrant their not being protected by God.

A man of God who was once a deep sinner has testified of how God made a bullet shot at him physically go back to who shot it. He was protected by a divine intervention but innocent children who probably have never even told a lie had to die just like that without no divine intervention. How please?
listen to Patience by Damian Marley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Inspirational & Quotable Quotes By Bishop David Oyedepo / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Rccg Time Of Fasting Is Here Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.