Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo (2843 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you see, the above proves again and again that you people dont use what you ave between your ears....if you claim that when a woman is infertile and suddenly she can have babies, it is the work of god, then wouldnt you say that if a woman isinfertile and she never have babies then thatsalso the work of your god?! or is it that you only attribute the good thingsof life to your invisible god, and if someone is not saved, then your god is not responsiblefor that, abi?!
if your supposed god has a cure for infertility, then every xtianwoman who is infertile and praying to have babies MUST THEREFORE RECEIVE the cure from your god. if some xtianwoman remain infertile then it is obvious that the cure has nothing to do with your invisible god.
USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!

God does things as he wishes, those who know his greatness worship him.
I pray u won't die before knowing the truth.

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obafavour:
God does things as he wishes, those who know his greatness worship him.
I pray u won't die before knowing the truth.

so says the muslims, the hindus, and also all of us atheist who believe that our god is just the USE OF OUR INTELLIGENT BRAINS!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obafavour:

So what is jesus church?
I got u our churches are affiliated with kobojunkie grin
Read John 15 vs 1 - 11. There He tells you of His Church and How it is structured. undecided

As for your churches, they are mostly affiliated with the governments and systems of this world which they are registered with. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Read John 15 vs 1 - 11. There He tells you of His Church and How it is structured. undecided

As for your churches, they are mostly affiliated with the governments and systems of this world which they are registered with. undecided
He was talking of how we should abide in him, so he abides in us too.

Peter whose head was the church built, he started the early/first church, what's your opinion about it?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:
1. He was talking of how we should abide in him, so he abides in us too.

2. Peter whose head was the church built, he started the early/first church, what's your opinion about it?
1. Before that, Jesus Christ spoke of How He is the Vine and those who believe in Him are branches off of the Vine. God is the gardener who administers the Vine removing those branches that are not fit to remain on the Vine. That Vine is the Church and Jesus Christ the only Head where all who belong to Him are branches directly of of the Vine. undecided

Take time to study a vine to learn what Jesus Christ meant there in how He described His Church undecided

2. I am afraid your statement there about Peter is based on nothing but an assumption made by men without understanding of God's Truth as Spoken by Jesus Christ. undecided

The rock Jesus Christ spoke of is Himself, God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. It is on that Rock that His Church is built, that is why Jesus Christ said, in John 15 vs 1 - 11 , that you you must abide in Him if He is to abide in you. If you don't abide in Him, you are like a withered branch, a house built on sinking sand - Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29. But if you abide in Him, you are like a healthy branch on the Vine- it bears fruit -, a house built on the rock - it withstands storms and tempests. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=113620466]
2. I am afraid your statement there about Peter is based on nothing but an assumption made by men without understanding of God's Truth as Spoken by Jesus Christ. undecided

The rock Jesus Christ spoke of is Himself, God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. It is on that Rock that His Church is built, that is why Jesus Christ said, in John 15 vs 1 - 11 , that you you must abide in Him if He is to abide in you. If you don't abide in Him, you are like a withered branch, a house built on sinking sand[quote]
Stop quoting scriptures that are contradicting to my questions.
Peter's head was the church built and gate of hell shall never prevail.
What is your opinion about peter starting the early/first church is it of his will affiliated with government as u claim churches are or God's will?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2022
@kobojunkie
Stop quoting scriptures that are contradicting to my question.
Peter's head (rock) was the church built and the gate of hell shall never prevail, and he will give peter the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever he looses on earth shall be loosed in heaven, whatever he binds on earth shall be bound in heaven.
Now, what is your opinion about peter(the rock) starting the early/first church, is it of his will affiliated with government as u claim churches are or God's will?
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:
Stop quoting scriptures that are contradicting to my question.
1. Peter's head (rock) was the church built and the gate of hell shall never prevail,

2. and he will give peter the keys of the kingdom of heaven

3. and whatever he looses on earth shall be loosed in heaven, whatever he binds on earth shall be bound in heaven.
4. Now, what is your opinion about peter(the rock) starting the early/first church, is it of his will affiliated with government as u claim churches are or God's will?
1. Peter's head was a rock? undecided

2. Jesus Christ gave the same keys of the Kingdom of Heaven to everyone of His followers in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? So? undecided

3. Jesus Christ also gave that very same commandment to every one of His followers - Matthew 18 vs 11 - 20. undecided

4. As I already to you, Jesus Christ never built His Church on the head of a man who He happened to to Peter. Instead, His Church is built on the Rock that is Jesus Christ Himself, God's New Covenant Law to Judge all those who are of His Church. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
well I was referring this song to his question
Not you, in any way
So, my question isn't valid? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Peter's head was a rock? undecided

2. Jesus Christ gave the same keys of the Kingdom of Heaven to everyone of His followers in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? So? undecided

3. Jesus Christ also gave that very same commandment to every one of His followers - Matthew 18 vs 11 - 20. undecided

4. As I already to you, Jesus Christ never built His Church on the head of a man who He happened to to Peter. Instead, His Church is built on the Rock that is Jesus Christ Himself, God's New Covenant Law to Judge all those who are of His Church. undecided
Still beating around the bush, you are avoiding this question, and for your info peter means "rock".

What is your opinion about peter starting the first church, is it of his will affiliated with the government as you claim churches are, or God's will? Simple!!!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:
1. Still beating around the bush, you are avoiding this question, and for your info peter means "rock".

2. What is your opinion about peter starting the first church, is it of his will affiliated with the government as you claim churches are, or God's will? Simple!!!
1. I am afraid you are the one who continues to miss the point here. undecided

Again, that the meaning of the word "Peter" implies "rock" does not translate to Peter being the rock on which the Church belonging to Jesus Christ is built on.

2. Peter did not start the first Church. Instead, Jesus Christ started His Church the moment He shed His blood on the cross to ratify God's New Covenant and Law upon which His Church is built. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Pussyassniggar(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, my question isn't valid? undecided
one bit undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you are the one who continues to miss the point here. undecided

Again, that the meaning of the word "Peter" implies "rock" does not translate to Peter being the rock on which the Church belonging to Jesus Christ is built on.

2. Peter did not start the first Church. Instead, Jesus Christ started His Church the moment He shed His blood on the cross to ratify God's New Covenant and Law upon which His Church is built. undecided
Jesus came to show us d way to the father.

Peter nd d apostles continued the work by propagating the gospel and gathering of people to form the body of christ which is the church.

Jesus chose who will continue d work, and those who jesus chose was the one who gathered men for d kingdom nd which we call church.

So u're saying church isn't affiliated with jesus teaching, is wrong. D bible u read says "thou shall not judge so ye won't be judge" when our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God and you're condemning d church.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:
1. Jesus came to show us d way to the father.

2. Peter nd d apostles continued the work by propagating the gospel and gathering of people to form the body of christ which is the church. Jesus chose who will continue d work, and those who jesus chose was the one who gathered men for d kingdom nd which we call church.

3. So u're saying church isn't affiliated with jesus teaching, is wrong.

4. D bible u read says "thou shall not judge so ye won't be judge" when our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God and you're condemning d church.
1. Jesus Christ didn't come to show you a way. He instead said He is the way .I.e God's Law and Covenant in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. I am afraid you are mistaken. The branches don't grow the Vine. Instead it is from the Vine that the branches grow from. If every one of the 12 disciples had refused to obey Jesus Christ, the Gospel would still reach the ends of the world - if every tongue were still, the noise will still continue as God will raise rocks and stones in their place to proclaim His Gospel. That is what Jesus Christ said when He entered Jerusalem riding an ass. undecided

3. I didn't say your churches aren't afflicted with Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ Himself said so when He rejected the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches/assembly halls/mosques etc.), commanding His followers to steer clear of them all. undecided

4. Jesus Christ also said you should judge all things according to His teachings(and commandments) aka righteous judgment. And all I have done thus far is speak to you of what Jesus Christ taught where even your churches, their pastors and mogs are concerned. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
@kobojunkie
I don tire for you o.
Telling someone the way, is it not same thing with showing the way? (tell someone the way and show someone the way any difference?) is it not for a purpose? Is it for the lost person to know the way? You being adamant won't change anything.

Since gathering of men for the kingdom is not against jesus teaching, the early apostles did it and we follow suit, if you can't go to church and correct them then stay at home and keep shut.

Thank God your agent haven't prevail over the church.
@kobojunkie

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:

I don tire for you o.
1. Telling someone the way, is it not same thing with showing the way? (tell someone the way and show someone the way any difference?) is it not for a purpose? Is it for the lost person to know the way? You being adamant won't change anything.

2. Since gathering of men for the kingdom is not against jesus teaching, the early apostles did it and we follow suit, if you can't go to church and correct them then stay at home and keep shut.

3. Thank God your agent haven't prevail over the church.
1. Jesus Christ only told you of one way to tell people about the way(aka the Gospel) and that is to teach them the way(the Gospel). The Gospel is meant to be taught by followers of Jesus Christ to those who are lost, not to those who are already saved. This since Jesus Christ alone is Teacher to those who already belong in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 31 - 46 and Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided

2. Since those who belong to His Church are branches off of Him, He alone gathers them onto Himself. No man has right given Him by God to convene God's Church for his own agenda. undecided

Your church gatherings are against Jesus Christ that is the reason for the many desperate twists of that that is written in order to justify its existence by your pastors and mogs. Those gatherings are run by the very doctrines and traditions of men(lies) which Jesus Christ made clear are an abomination where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

3. Recall the parable of the wheat and tares. Well, they are both of them allowed to thrive in the field, to be separated when harvest time arrives. So, those who chose to continue living against the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, all the while pretending they do so for the sake of Jesus Christ, has their own selves to blame and none other. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
@kobojunkie
The devil is speaking in another form.

You are a hypocrite, you felt you know all about bible.

To tell someone the way and to show someone the way no difference, is for a same purpose, to bring the lost people back to the right track.

The apostles that gathered men for the kingdom did it against jesus preachings then as you claim.

If you've fallen into the hand of a wrong pastor before and you're now using that to judge others, then, you are the greatest fool. Jesus said there shall be false prophet, he didn't say all prophet will be false, when you ought to get holy spirit to direct you to the true assembly you will be listening to preachings blindly and it affected you, you're nw using that to judge others. So you think with everything you wrote up here it will stop me from going to church abi? LOL
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:

The devil is speaking in another form.
1. You are a hypocrite, you felt you know all about bible.

2. To tell someone the way and to show someone the way no difference, is for a same purpose, to bring the lost people back to the right track.

3. The apostles that gathered men for the kingdom did it against jesus preachings then as you claim.

4. If you've fallen into the hand of a wrong pastor before and you're now using that to judge others, then, you are the greatest fool. Jesus said there shall be false prophet, he didn't say all prophet will be false,

5. when you ought to get holy spirit to direct you to the true assembly you will be listening to preachings blindly and it affected you, you're nw using that to judge others. So you think with everything you wrote up here will stop me from going to church abi?
. A hypocrite is one who doesn't practice what he preaches. I am afraid that is the wrong choice of word in this case. undecided

2. Again, what Jesus Christ asked His followers to do is to teach the Gospel aka The Way to those who are unsaved So they can be baptized and hence saved. Once those formerly unsaved enter into the Kingdom of God, they no longer have need of men as their teachers as Jesus Christ, one and only Teacher in the Kingdom of God becomes their Teacher- Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 and Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 . Jesus Christ said that all those who belong to Him are those taught by the Father. So if God is not your teacher, you don't belong to Him at all- john 6 vs 43 - 45. undecided

3. I don't know what you mean by your claim here.. undecided

4. Be specific! Where exactly does this statement that there shall be false prophets, which you attribute to Jesus Christ, come from? undecided

6. true assembly? What are you rambling about now? I was an atheist before I became born-again in October of 2017. So what preachings do you accuse me of listening to blindly? And what wrong pastors are you going on about for Pete's sake? undecided

If your fear is that I am here to stop you from attending your churches which I have made clear have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, then you are mistaken. My job is to teach you the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as Jesus Christ commanded of me. It is up to you to do with it as you please. undecided

Even Jesus Christ made it known that what He offers is not really for everyone. It is instead only for those who are weary and heavy laden - those who are tired of tge weight of the world and are ready to say goodbye to it so that God can take over instead. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
@kobojunkie
You sound like an atheist, you don't sound like a born again christian, you read bible like a novel and no interpretation of the holy spirit. Well let leave that side.

Church is to preach the gospel and practice the teachings of jesus as we are doing now.

And moreover how do you know or why do you think churches aren't practicing the teachings of jesus? Cos i don't understand, if we should examine what you've been saying you would be the only righteous christian on earth since all churches aren't practising the teachings of jesus.
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obafavour:
1. You sound like an atheist, you don't sound like a born again christian, you read bible like a novel and no interpretation of the holy spirit. Well let leave that side.

2. Church is to preach the gospel and practice the teachings of jesus as we are doing now.

3. And moreover how do you know or why do you think churches aren't practicing the teachings of jesus? Cos i don't understand,

4. if we should examine what you've saying you would be the only righteous christian on earth since all churches aren't practising the teachings of jesus.
1. And you sound like a typical Churchian, hell-bent on defending the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, even against Jesus Christ's very own teachings( and commandments) to you. undecided

2. But your churches do not teach the Gospel nor do they even folllow the teachings of Jesus Christ , so? undecided

3. Simple! Jesus Christ warned against teachings of doctrines and traditions of men but your churches teach exactly that which Jesus Christ declared is against Him. undecided

Jesus Christ taught that He alone is Teacher, leader/authority, Head/Master, Shepherd , Guide, Helper , etc., over all those who are of Him, but you Churchians instead believe your pastors and mogs occupy the seats meant only for God and Jesus Christ over those who belong to Him... undecided

I can go on but the point is the very foundation of your churches are built on the lies of men which are obviously against God's Truth and Gospel, Jesus Christ. undecided

4. There are many out there who don't bow to the doctrines and traditions of men. There ar many out who live their lives in continuous submission to and obedience to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ. That you haven't met or heard or met them doesn't mean they are not out there. God knows each of His own. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie
It was jesus that told you not to go to church right? Becos they don't practice my teachings.

Is it the pastors act you are after or jesus? Because paul said i'm still striving.

I'm not defending nor preaching the church, there are churches that follow suit of jesus teaching, just say you haven't found one, instead of saying churches don't practice jesus teachings.
According to your assumption, over 2 billion people that worship at church are yet to be saved only those who doesn't go to church like you.
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie

How do you even give your life to jesus, or what made you give your to jesus?
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Image123:

Samuel, how's your training. i see you have been busy and less of an idle mind and devil tool. Send my regards to your oga and read.

John 16
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

This is the Word of God and very much expected. All that live godly in Christ will suffer, that's Bible. Read this boy and overcome this your shameful ignorance.

Pray tell, what is Bishop Oyedepo suffering? What is Pastor Enenche suffering? What is Kenneth Copeland suffering? Or are they not living godly in Christ?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Obafavour:
1. It was jesus that told you not to go to church right? Becos they don't practice my teachings.

2. Is it the pastors act you are after or jesus? Because paul said i'm still striving.

3. I'm not defending nor preaching the church, there are churches that follow suit of jesus teaching, just say you haven't found one, instead of saying churches don't practice jesus teachings.

4. According to your assumption, over 2 billion people that worship at church are yet to be saved only those who doesn't go to church like you.
1. Jesus Christ never commanded your churches to begin with. He warned His followers against the leaven of the Pharisees I.e. your pastors and mogs. undecided

2. I am not a follower of Paul but a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Your claims are against Jesus Christ who instead warned you that the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches/assembly halls) are nothing but lies. He said they are, all of them, lies. I simply reiterate His teachings in these things. Since you don't believe Jesus Christ, it is Jesus Christ you are against. undecided

4. Again, it is Jesus Christ I echo in these things. According to Him, by following the lies of men, you zet yourself far away from God's Truth, nullifying the power of God in your life and rendering your worship of God of no meaning - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. Salvation is about knowing the Truth of God and being set free from slavery to sin(and its lies) by the Truth of God, so no one who abides in lies can be saved. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Obafavour:
How do you even give your life to jesus, or what made you give your to jesus?
Depends on what you lot mean by "give your life to Jesus". If it is code for "have you become a Churchian", then my answer to that is absolutely not. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who love/honor Him are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments) , God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. - John 14 vs 15 - 25. That I subscribe to instead. undecided

As for what made me, well, I had questions that needed answering, lots of them, and I sought Him out to receive those answers from Hkm and He has been giving me answers since then. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie
I doubt if you know what you're saying at all.

You follow jesus and not paul, but you follow their admonishment lolz.

You condemned the churches, but you've forgotten the bible you're holding that you don't have understanding about is canon by the church lol.

You condemned the churches, but you've forgotten evangelism is made wide through the churches, and now christianity is the largest religion lol.

We preach doctrines and not the teachings of jesus, and you heard, know and got salvation through the preaching of the churchians lol.

I imagined what christianity would be or what it would have become today without churches, i'm sure "forgotten" lolz.
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie
Stop condemning the church.

To me you are yet to become a christian. If an atheist is condemning the church and a christian to does that, what is the difference between the two? Only for you to be prentending and deceiving yourself. You are neither cold or hot he will spew you out.

Jesus also went to the temple, he said he didn't come to condemn the law but to fufill it, i don't know were you get your own interpretation of the bible.

You not going to church and condemning the churches, you are also indirectly preaching doctrines, cos that's what you believe in.
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
LordReed:

Pray tell, what is Bishop Oyedepo suffering? What is Pastor Enenche suffering? What is Kenneth Copeland suffering? Or are they not living godly in Christ?

Lol, i don't know everyone personally but they are not the Word of God. The Word of God is the yardstick, so stop looking at men. The irony is that many of them preach what you are asking, and that's why many lose faith in God. Everyone wants to be like their healthy and rich pastors but God doesn't promise everyone health and riches in this life.
The point is that persecution is a normal and expected thing for Christians, just like temptations. But we don't pray for it, in fact we pray not to be led into temptation/persecution but delivered from evil. Like temptations, persecution is not necessarily everytime or in same form.
Some of these men you think are enjoying as believers have gone through physical persecution at some time and may still go through in future. If it happens, Christians that know won't be grumbling that why did God allow Bishop or Pastor to be persecuted.

Finally, all persecution is not death or imprisonment. It can be mockery, slander, speaking evil against, lying against, gossip, denial of rights etc. A Christian can be delayed or denied promotion or benefits because he/she refuses to "cooperate". Sometimes you don't see or know this. It is 5 years later or 20 years later you see God blessing him and he's looking all clean you'll think that he has never faced challenges. Every human faces challenges and trials of some form.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obafavour:
1. I doubt if you know what you're saying at all.You follow jesus and not paul, but you follow their admonishment lolz.

2. You condemned the churches, but you've forgotten the bible you're holding that you don't have understanding about is canon by the church lol.

3. You condemned the churches, but you've forgotten evangelism is made wide through the churches, and now christianity is the largest religion lol.

4. We preach doctrines and not the teachings of jesus, and you heard, know and got salvation through the preaching of the churchians lol.

5. I imagined what christianity would be or what it would have become today without churches, i'm sure "forgotten" lolz.
1. I am afraid I have no clue what you are talking here about. Whose astonishment do I follow? undecided

I said I am a follower of Jesus Christ meaning Jesus Christ is the standard which I live by, and not man's. undecided

2. LOL.....scripture, from which the book you call Bible was culled does not belong to your churches. Stop deceiving yourself thinking your church canons hold meaning with God please. The book is simply a compendium of books written by various authors over periods. There is nothing holy about your canons or those who came up with the idea of it. undecided

3. If what your churches evangelize are lies instead of God's Truth and Gospel, of what good are those lies to the Truth of God? undecided

Christianity as the largest religion has nothing to do with God who never gave men religion. So of what value is your religion to the individuals in it who are decieved away from God's Truth by it? undecided

4. Yet again, you are mistaken! I didn't get born-again through the preachings of churchians. Instead, I went straight to God wielding His promise to answer me if I called on Him and He answered. undecided

5. Without the religion of the very false teachers and false prophets, which you claim as Christianity, so many - 2 billion and counting- would obviously not be blind to the Truth of Jesus Christ as we have today. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obafavour:
1. Stop condemning the church.To me you are yet to become a christian. If an atheist is condemning the church and a christian to does that, what is the difference between the two? Only for you to be prentending and deceiving yourself. You are neither cold or hot he will spew you out.

2. Jesus also went to the temple, he said he didn't come to condemn the law but to fufill it, i don't know were you get your own interpretation of the bible.

3. You not going to church and condemning the churches, you are also indirectly preaching doctrines, cos that's what you believe in.
1. Like a true Churchian, you don't care about Jesus Christ. You are simply here you defend your churches and throw even Jesus Christ under the bus without blinking. Jesus Christ spoke of your kind. undecided

2. Jesus Christ lived His life in submission to God's Old Covenant Law which was the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel. So, no mysteries there why He had to visit the temple as stipulated in the Old Covenant Law. lipsrsealed

He didn't change the Law which God only gave to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Gentiles not living in the Land were ofcourse excluded from that agreement. To His followers, however, Jesus Christ gave a different Law commanding that they do as He says. undecided

3. Not a single thing I have said on this is doctrine of mine since upto this point, I have simply reiterated that taught by Jesus Christ Himself on this to you and to me. undecided

If you can show anywhere where I have taken to teaching my own ideas and not that taught by Jesus Christ Himself, do so or hold your peace.. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie
Keep defending ur lies.
(4) you became a born again christian because God answered your request, if i get you clear.
Lot of people, i mean lot of people gave that same testimony.
The questions is this, be sincere this time around.
1. Have you been preached to before you became a born again christian?
2. Was it what the christians were saying or said that made you tested your faith and God answered your request? Or you just woke up one morning and start reading his word without being preached to before?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obafavour:
Keep defending ur lies.
(4) you became a born again christian because God answered your request, if i get you clear.
Lot of people, i mean lot of people gave that same testimony.

The questions is this, be sincere this time around.
1. Have you been preached to before you became a born again christian?
2. Was it what the christians were saying or said that made you tested your faith and God answered your request? Or you just woke up one morning and start reading his word without being preached to before?
1. Yes, every single one of them told the best lie possible but each time I walked away even more repulsed at how senseless it all seemed. undecided

2. Like I said before now, my deciding to seek answers from God had nothing to do with the lies fed me of God by your so-called evangelists. I had existential questions that needed answering and since all others failed at providing me answers I decided to seek a God, any God to give me answers. The one who replied was the Adonai. undecided

Rccg Time Of Fasting Is Here Again. / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112