Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo (2845 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Ayobamipeter36: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
their death doesn't come because of sin....
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
listen to Patience by Damian Marley wink
What has patience to do with what took place? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

Samuel you are a boy in Jesus name. Your mother named you a boy, not a girl or transgender. What is wrong with this children of nowadays for God's sake?

Keep crying. cheesy
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Keep crying. cheesy

Stop replying me this boy. When are you resuming for God's sake.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
kkins25:
Unfortunately, I watched the movie and couldn't read the book. Obviously, the movie was a spoiler. Now, I wouldn't count Mr Ben's words regarding the influence of religion on his life as proof of the existence of God or that God through humans is changing the world.
Again, I've not the book but I get where you are going with this. Supposing no one else has had a breakthrough in life when all hope seems lost then Mr Ben's religious ideology would hold water. Albert Einstein also faced hard times. Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Dangote, etc. heheh. grin grin

No wonder you're at the top class of the world like them, sit at home and be decieved, no wonder you've been left with a reprobate mind.

"Ben carson" story you call a spoiler, he might not be as wealthy as them, but the world will never forget him as a world changer, if you like you can commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:
undecided
If i should get u right dying at devil's hand u're saying is one dying as a sinner or? U can explain better.

noooo...what i am saying is that your god cannot fulfill all the words of that said holybook. your god cant save you all from the devil, from illnesses, from natural disaster, from criminals, from unemployment, from hunger etc.... your god is powerless to these evil acts.

- if any xtian on this earth goes hungry til the point that he could kill for a meal, BLAME YOUR GOD!
- if any xtian on this earth dies at the hands of evil criminals, BLAME YOUR GOD!
- if any xtian on this earth dies in a church bombed by terrorists, BLAME YOUR GOD!
- if any xtian on this earth dies of Covid/ebola/aids etc, or hurricane/flooding ,BLAME YOUR GOD!

... because ALL XTIANS are promised the protection of your lord....not "some few" xtians, but ALL XTIANS! when you go to church on sundays, they dont ask "a few of you" to pay tithe, they ask ALL OF YOU to pay tithe, thus you all should get the protection of your lord against the devil, as he promised you. anything short of that, and you can call that god of yours POWERLESS AGAINST THE DEVIL!

but hey, if you forgot what your holybook promises you, let me remind you:

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Deuteronomy 20:4
For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Psalm 34:19
The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Proverbs 29:25
Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by teebagy: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
NewSoul:
I am not an atheist please. But I was just wondering what sin a year or 2 year old would have committed that prevented angels from keeping charge over his little children.

I did not purposely want to include the adults because a christian here (Dtrusthspeaker) will say that they are just church goers and that they are not true born again and that they must have done something to warrant their not being protected by God.

A man of God who was once a deep sinner has testified of how God made a bullet shot at him physically go back to who shot it. He was protected by a divine intervention but innocent children who probably have never even told a lie had to die just like that without no divine intervention. How please?
god is a miracle worker not a magician. Maybe their time was up
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't know that either since your assertion was instead that since they died during one of your church services, there was reward waiting for them. Well, Jesus Christ never asked anyone to build churches in His name, nor did he command anyone to attend your church services in His name either. He instead warned all to steer clear of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) something you churchians completely ignore by the way. So, your claim is baseless. undecided
Then why didn't you go to church and correct them "i too know"
If jesus didn't say we should build church in is name, don't forget the bible also teach the christians nt to forsake the assemblies of ourselves.
They were matyred for the gospel and if their ways are righteous before God then a greater reward is for dem.
If you can't go to church to correct mistakes then sit home to masturbate on it "hypocrite".
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:
1. Then why didn't you go to church and correct them "i too know"

2. If jesus didn't say we should build church in is name, don't forget the bible also teach the christians nt to forsake the assemblies of ourselves.

3. They were matyred for the gospel and if their ways are righteous before God then a greater reward is for dem.

4. If you can't go to church to correct mistakes then sit home to masturbate on it "hypocrite".
1. Again, Jesus Christ never asked anyone to attend your churches in His name so why do I need to go to your churches to correct these people who care more for the lies of their pastors again? undecided

2. Bible never told Christians no such things. That line came instead from a letter written to Christians of Hebrew descent who were encouraged to continue to show up at the assembly of their Hebrew brethren. lipsrsealed

3. God explained in clear terms to you what righteousness is about in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. It has to do with the works you did while you were living, not about how you died. There are no Martyrs in Heaven. Those who will instead be in Heaven are those who lived their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, standing faithful to the end. undecided

Again, martyrdom is not of Jesus Christ. So abandon that bullsheet where it belongs. undecided

4. Aren't the hypocrites instead your churchians who by mouth profess to be of Jesus Christ but do everything that is against Jesus Christ every opportunity and way? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
@mrbrownjay1
Matthew 24:7-9
7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
It part of the fufillment of the prophesies.
Moreover we have cases in the hospital whereby the sick are getting healed with the amazement of the doctors, alot being saved from accidents, kidnapping and all sort of tribulations.
But we have been assured that "whosoever endure it till the end shall be saved"
Me and my family is a testimony to the scriptures you wrote up here.
@mrbrownjay1
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Pussyassniggar(f): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has patience to do with what took place? undecided
listen to the song first boss
Don't judge a book by it's cover undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
listen to the song first boss
Don't judge a book by it's cover undecided
We are talking of death here and you ask me to listen to a song? I am befuddled. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
@kobojunkie
"matthew 24:9" Then matyrdom is for who?
"Luke 22:19, acts 2:42"
If jesus was nt in support of our assemblies then why did he say we should do this in remembrance of him. It was in unity that holy spirit descended on them "act 2:1"
If you're matyred for the gospel and your ways are righteous before God there's a greater reward for you in heaven.
Also read "matthew 18:20, matthew 16:18-19" and digest, mr jesus did not say we should go to church in his name.
@kobojunkie
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

No wonder you're at the top class of the world like them, sit at home and be decieved, no wonder you've been left with a reprobate mind.

"Ben carson" story you call a spoiler, he might not be as wealthy as them, but the world will never forget him as a world changer, if you like you can commit suicide.
When i say spoiler, i mean.... ah, forget it.. facepalm.

Good talking with ya.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

1. "matthew 24:9" Then matyrdom is for who?
"Luke 22:19, acts 2:42"

2. If jesus was nt in support of our assemblies then why did he say we should do this in remembrance of him.

3. It was in unity that holy spirit descended on them "act 2:1"

4. If you're matyred for the gospel and your ways are righteous before God there's a greater reward for you in heaven.
1. Jesus Christ didn't say anywhere in that context of Matthew 24 vs 9 & Luke 22 vs 19 that your death is for Him. So this idea that you die for His glory is stolen from pagan beliefs. Give it back to them! undecided

2. The ritual Jesus Christ commanded we do in remembrance of Him is the eating of His body and drinking of His blood clearly written of in Matthew 26 vs 26 - 29 lipsrsealed

3. So are you insinuating that the Spirit of God can't descend on those who are alone, believing? undecided

4. Where did Jesus Christ tell you this one abeg? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ didn't say anywhere in that context of Matthew 24 vs 9 & Luke 22 vs 19 that your death is for Him. So this idea that you die for His glory is stolen from pagan beliefs. Give it back to them! undecided

2. The ritual Jesus Christ commanded we do in remembrance of Him is the eating of His body and drinking of His blood clearly written of in Matthew 26 vs 26 - 29 lipsrsealed

3. So are you insinuating that the Spirit of God can't descend on those who are alone, believing? undecided

4. Where did Jesus Christ tell you this one abeg? undecided
Read "matthew 18:20, matthew 16:18" and digest.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

Stop replying me this boy. When are you resuming for God's sake.
Resuming what? Shey this one get sense so? grin
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

Read "matthew 18:20, matthew 16:18" and digest.
1. in the first, if you carefully note the conditional if there, you will see that isn't a command that you gather but instead a statement suggesting that if more than one is present in a situation, He too is there with them in that situation.
20 Yes, if two or three people are together believing in me, I am there with them.”
- Matthew 18 vs 20
If 2 or 3 make an agreement believing in Him , He top is there with them.. undecided
2. In the second, Jesus Christ speaks to you of a Church which He builds of His own, not by the hands or intentions of men, but by Him and Him alone. undecided
18 So I tell you, you are Peter.[c] And I will build my church on this rock. The power of death[d] will not be able to defeat my church. - Matthew 16 vs 18
His Church is built and controlled by Him and Him alone. Your churches have absolutely no affiliation with His. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Resuming what? Shey this one get sense so? grin

Have you not gained admission yet this boy?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. in the first, if you carefully note the conditional if there, you will see that isn't a command that you gather but instead a statement suggesting that if more than one is present in a situation, He too is there with them in that situation. If 2 or 3 make an agreement believing in Him , He top is there with them.. undecided
2. In the second, Jesus Christ speaks to you of a Church which He builds of His own, not by the hands or intentions of men, but by Him and Him alone. undecided
His Church is built and controlled by Him and Him alone. Your churches have absolutely no affiliation with His. undecided
So what is jesus church?
I got u our churches are affiliated with kobojunkie grin
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

Have you not gained admission yet this boy?
Admission to what and for what?
Who's this one? grin
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Pussyassniggar(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We are talking of death here and you ask me to listen to a song? I am befuddled. undecided
well I was referring this song to his question
Not you, in any way
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Image123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Admission to what and for what?
Who's this one? grin

i should ask you na, are you not furthering your education past high school? Learning trade doesn't preclude your education my dear boy.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:
@mrbrownjay1
Moreover we have cases in the hospital whereby the sick are getting healed with the amazement of the doctors

A) stop trying to take credit from all the great doctors that we should be thankful for, and not for your god... as we all know that the majority of doctors out there aint xtians....some are muslims, other are hindus and many are also atheist!
B) tell that to the billions of xtians who've died of cancer/stroke/respiratory infection/neonatal conditions/diabetes/alzheimer/kidney disease etc while fervently praying for your "god" to heal them...

alot being saved from accidents, kidnapping and all sort of tribulations.

airbags saving drivers from harm etc have NOTHING to do with your god....stop taking credit for the work of others.... as for kidnappings, i am sorry to say that the majority get killed even after the ransom has been given. so your god is not saving all kidnapped xtians. BTW if any xtians is kidnapped, then the fraudsters in robe who receive tithe every weekend should be the one paying for the ransom, as they have collected money exactly for that matter (aka to save xtians!)
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) stop trying to take credit from all the great doctors that we should be thankful for, and not for your god... as we all know that the majority of doctors out there aint xtians....some are muslims, other are hindus and many are also atheist!
B) tell that to the billions of xtians who've died of cancer/stroke/respiratory infection/neonatal conditions/diabetes/alzheimer/kidney disease etc while fervently praying for your "god" to heal them...
I've seen why we shouldn't argue with someone of a reprobate mind.
"think big by ben carson" shows there're healings that're beyond doctors knowledge.
Alot of people have i known that're healed from sickness without doctor intervention only prayers, alot of barren women recieve dere own child, barreness of yrs, i've one very close to m dat i won't disclose here was barren for four years, so many tests, but found no solution until d lord intervened, doctors provide children? Unless if God don't want to.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

I've seen why we shouldn't argue with someone of a reprobate mind.
"think big by ben carson" shows there're healings that're beyond doctors knowledge.
Alot of people have i known that're healed from sickness without doctor intervention only prayers, alot of barren women recieve dere own child, barreness of yrs, i've one very close to m dat i won't disclose here was barren for four years, so many tests, but found no solution until d lord intervened, doctors provide children? Unless if God don't want to.

but of course...and i guess, these people who could be muslims, hindus (or even atheist)...it isnt THEIR gods miracle, its always "your" god who does that, abi?!?!?! here is a clue: there is something called FERTILITY TREATMENT, and this has absolutely nothing to do with any god.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

airbags savingdrivers from harm etc have NOTHING to do with your god..stop taking credit for the work of others....as for kidnappings, i amsorry to say that the majority get killed even after the ransom has been given. so your god is not saving all kidnappedxtians. BTW if any xtians is kidnapped, then the fraudsters in robe who receive tithe every weekend should be the one payingfor the ransom, as they have collected money exactly for that matter (aka to save xtians!)
Who is talking of air bag here? Airbag saved a passenger of 18 sitter bus, who didn't know how he got out of d bus when it tumbled,
Airbag saved me when i ought to be hitted by car didn't know or can't explain how i was moved frm dere.
Herbalist told d kidnappers he shouldn't be touched cos he's a son of God.
This're personal experience and experience ofsomeone veryclose to me.
Godprotecthispeople, except thematyred matthew 24:9 it's a prophecy nd nt all christian do God see as his own.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but of course...and i guess, these people who could be muslims, hindus (or even atheist)...it isnt THEIR gods miracle, its always "your" god who does that, abi?!?!?! here is a clue: there is something called FERTILITY TREATMENT, and this has absolutely nothing to do with any god.
Fertility treatment inside the trash.
Keep on backing the doctors who says "we don't know how it happened"
Go and read "think big" and see how "ben carson" explained God miracles in his career.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obafavour:

Who is talking of air bag here? Airbag saved a passenger of 18 sitter bus, who didn't know how he got out of d bus when it tumbled,
Airbag saved me when i ought to be hitted by car didn't know or can't explain how i was moved frm dere.
Herbalist told d kidnappers he shouldn't be touched cos he's a son of God.
This're personal experience and experience ofsomeone veryclose to me.
Godprotecthispeople, except thematyred matthew 24:9 it's a prophecy nd nt all christian do God see as his own.

... and the above all got to do with your god, abi? what a shame that adult people still think like the above. i guess the day you die of an accident and/or at the hand of kidnappers, you will therefore blame your god then FOR NOT SAVING YOU, is it?!
BWAAAAAAAAAAH!
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Image123:

i should ask you na, are you not furthering your education past high school? Learning trade doesn't preclude your education my dear boy.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. grin but whatever makes you sleep at night tho.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Obafavour(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

... and the above all got to do with your god, abi? what a shame that adult people still think like the above. i guess the day you die of an accident and/or at the hand of kidnappers, you will therefore blame your god then FOR NOT SAVING YOU, is it?!
BWAAAAAAAAAAH!
You mock your foolishness. BWAAAAAAH
You think like an infant.
I guess d day when you get sick and your doctor won't be able to save you therefore you blame your doctor for it or when several fertility tests won't work for your wife or relative, then u stab ur doctor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
grin
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obafavour:

You mock your foolishness. BWAAAAAAH
You think like an infant.
I guess d day when you get sick and your doctor won't be able to save you therefore you blame your doctor for it or when several fertility tests won't work for your wife or relative, then u stab ur doctor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
grin

you see, the above proves again and again that you people dont use what you have between your ears.... if you claim that when a woman is infertile and suddenly she can have babies, it is the work of god, then wouldnt you say that if a woman is infertile and she never have babies then thats also the work of your god??!?! or is it that you only attribute the good things of life to your invisible god, and if someone is not saved, then your god is not responsible for that, abi?!

if your supposed god has a cure for infertility, then every xtian woman who is infertile and praying to have babies MUST THEREFORE RECEIVE the cure from your god. if some xtian woman remain infertile then it is obvious that the cure has nothing to do with your invisible god.!

USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is God's Wrath Manifested By Eternal Fire At Variance With God's Love? / A Baby Girl Shows Sign Of Jesus Coming Soon / Should We Really Accept John 14:6 As The Word Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.