Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,588 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South (32082 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by luluman: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Fool if you don't know how to engage in a discuss without insults,I am the last person you should mention,bcus I get am plenty to give you back oo grin grin
Your brain is as dead as dead can actually sound,you think this Northerners don't understand the greed of the Southern politiftians?they will bank on it.
If it doesn't go to Peter Obi,a Southern Christian,then I would rather it went to Atifku.
I prefer to do another 8 years Northern rule than 24years Muslim rule.
It's my opinion give yours and move ahead.
Now let's ask who is dumb: you prefer to do 8 years northern rule with Atiku than 24 years Muslim rule? So is the Atiku a Christian? You sound confused. I'm sure Nairalanders are laughing at you already Olodo.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
luluman:
Now let's ask who is dumb: you prefer to do 8 years northern rule with Atiku than 24 years Muslim rule? So is the Atiku a Christian? You sound confused. I'm sure Nairalanders are laughing at you already Olodo.

Can you see that you have just proven to be very daft grin
Did I ever said Atifku was a Christian?
If Atiku wins we can get it right again after His tenure and have power come down South and a Christian rule.
If Tinubu by chance wins we would have done 16years of Muslim rule, after which of course the big North would demand for their own turn which will be another Northern Muslim, making it a donkey 24 years of Muslim rule.
Do you now get the drill, bloody illiterate grin grin
The South is not prepared to do the right thing so let the North hold on to power first until we are ready to shun greed.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by luluman: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Can you see that you have just proven to be very daft grin
Did I ever said Atifku was a Christian?
If Atiku wins we can get it right again after His tenure and have power come down South and a Christian rule.
If Tinubu by chance wins we would have done 16years of Muslim rule, after which of course the big North would demand for their own turn which will be another Northern Muslim, making it a donkey 24 years of Muslim rule.
Do you now get the drill, bloody illiterate grin grin
The South is not prepared to do the right thing so let the North hold on to power first until we are ready to shun greed.
Ahh! So this Olodo is still here? So with aaaalllllll your knowledge about this leadership you end up on Nairaland as the party leader.
If Tinubu or Atiku were mumu like you they would have ended up on nairaland.
Ode , leave nairaland go out and & prove yourself and stop claiming anything.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
luluman:
Ahh! So this Olodo is still here? So with aaaalllllll your knowledge about this leadership you end up on Nairaland as the party leader.
If Tinubu or Atiku were mumu like you they would have ended up on nairaland.
Ode , leave nairaland go out and & prove yourself and stop claiming anything.

grin grin grin lol I am too honest and Just a person to pally with Nija politics oo grin grin
But this doesn't change the fact that you are very very daft to the grave grin grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by luluman: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin lol I am too honest and Just a person to pally with Nija politics oo grin grin
But this doesn't change the fact that you are very very daft to the grave grin grin
OK, Just use whatever you claim to know or have outside nairaland. Don't you think you are wasting away here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.