Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South (32085 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cry me a river. U people are hiding under a southern mandate , wicked and selfish foooools . Una never see anything. If u scale Tru 2moro u will still fail in the general. What a people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by iswallker(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.

Is obi in the APC

undecided

Ayam nkt understanding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akeredolu cannot demand anything in this scenario and circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
diplomat058:

Focus on Labor with Obi. Why are you trying to play a spoiler role for the SW? Unfortunately, you have no such power anyways. Folks like us can only bark in the background grin

grin grin Ofcus I stand with Peter Obi,but they should stop decieving themselves with this half honesty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by gsegun43: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okwyjesus:

1999 was micro zoned to favour SW

No, if you are matured enough in 1999 you won't say that. As much as I will like a president from the SE, you people should not expect to get it on a platter.

grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
It should shift abeg for the sake of this Nation's future!

Buhari has made it clear that an average Northener has no business leading this nation! Especially a religious extremist!

Thunder go still fire every Southerner that legit voted for Buhari in 2019!

I say this crudely, unabashedly, and unapologetically!... Thunder will fire you!!!

Shift to where exactly in the south?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by HarunaWest(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
You can see why we see yall southerners as misfits? You rather we hold onto the power than a south south or Southwest getting it. What do you think makes you Ibos so special or superior to other tibes?When the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayemi et al. were paying their dues,you people kept cursing. Even when Atikulated presented Obi @ the 2019 elections, some of you still called him names. What the hect is wrong with yall? You don't support your fellow southerners but are quick to scream marginalization when they don't carry you along. Newaiz, thanks for returning the ticket to us. We will glady do justice. Atiku is our choice by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
iswallker:

Is obi in the APC

undecided

Ayam nkt understanding

Did I indicate that he is in the Apc?? undecided

Abi you dey whine yourself ni

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
stale nonsense.

remove that South there because even Buhari knows una tactics.

Tinubu na criminal bastard

A very selfish soul

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
HarunaWest:
You can see why we see yall southerners are misfits. You rather we hold onto the power than a south south or Southwest getting it. What do you think makes you Ibos so special or superior to other tibes?When the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayemi et al. were paying their dues,you people kept cursing. Even when Atikulated presented Obi @ the 2019 elections, some of you still called him names. What the hect is wrong with yall? You don't support your fellow southerners but are quick to scream marginalization when they don't carry you along. Newaiz, thanks for returning the ticket to us. We will glady do justice. Atiku is our choice by the way.

Go and sleep oga. Igbo matter kill u there . If u don't know it, know it now. No Igbo man in APC can support any south west aspirant. They are selfish. Use ur head and reason. We even prefer a northerner to continue than have this wicked souls

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Alexis11: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

SE presidency in PDP or APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
walozanga:

Shift to where exactly in the south?

To where a candidate who embodies everything needed for growth and development is!

I care less about the location, but more about his leadership capabilities!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by HarunaWest(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
walozanga:

Go and sleep oga. Igbo matter kill u there
lol....Suit yourself dude.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Mrnairalandd: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Igbos are greedy and selfish as Bleep’

The Yorubas chose to stay with APC in 2015 while the Igbos chose to stay with PDP

Before the election, Igbos were calling the Yorubas all sort of unprinted names simply cos the Yorubas formed a political alliance with the North

Igbos even went as far as calling APC a terrorist party.

They promised to stop APC from becoming relevant in the East.

They attacked the Yorubas before and after the election.

Igbos went mad when they found out that Jonathan has been kicked out of office due to his incompetence.

Fast forward to 2022, the same Igbos expect the Yorubas to give them what the Igbos don’t deserve.

I remember the early 60s, the Igbos did the same shit with the North but nobody frown at the Igbos despite most of the businesses are in the West.

Igbos need

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by koolaid87: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Louder sir, for the dumb ppl at the back

If apc fields a northerner, it'll be their downfall.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by olas24u(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
BabaIbo:
Go and shift it na, Power shifter!

If it must come to South, Amaechi will have it, else it should be giving to Lawan...

*Laughs Patience Ozorkworly* grin cheesy

Amaechi is also a good candidate and there is nothing wrong in that, but this country must be restructured.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Or they’ll just support a third force
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
HarunaWest:
You can see why we see yall southerners as misfits? You rather we hold onto the power than a south south or Southwest getting it. What do you think makes you Ibos so special or superior to other tibes?When the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayemi et al. were paying their dues,you people kept cursing. Even when Atikulated presented Obi @ the 2019 elections, some of you still called him names. What the hect is wrong with yall? You don't support your fellow southerners but are quick to scream marginalization when they don't carry you along. Newaiz, thanks for returning the ticket to us. We will glady do justice. Atiku is our choice by the way.

You are not even getting the point,so you want me to support a SW when it's obviously clear that it should come down South East if we want to claim to be pushing for Equity and fairness undecidedthat will make me a dishonest person undecided
I don't want the power to remain upnorth,but due to the greediness and selfishness of the Southern politiftians it might just happen easy and swiftly.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by DMerciful(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why is he saying South? Why not Southwest which he actually meant

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by IbadeHQ: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
SensualMan:
You and who is grieving? grin grin

Say! Tinubu is grieving cheesy

Igbos have built bridges and now in the mainstream of National politics.
My joy is that Igbos United to reject, outwit, outflank, outmanouever the sophisticated moro'ns and send Pa Tinubu back to Iragbiji

Grieve in Peace Pa Tinubu!

U suddenly built bridges when it's certain that APC won't give IPigs their ticket. Come to think of it, how myopic can you be. U labelled APC a Fulani party, u despise anything APC and you want their ticket. Why not channel your hatred to PDP your slave master and leave APC alone.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Oshodipikin: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Cry me a riveeeerrrrrrrerrrrrrr....
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Hermoso33: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you are a Yoruba and you are casting aspersions on Tinubu's personality then you are an idiot. As you can see all comments of every Igbo here is about their interest. We should not forget that either Osinbajo or Tinubu it is a win win for us. All the easterners are keep saying is that power comes to the east or it remains in the North. If APC gives the ticket to any Igbo man no matter who he is they will adore him like a saint. If PDP had given the ticket to Obi they would portraying PDP as be best political party. Yorubas we should not despise our own people let's be guided please

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by tnerro1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
The separation is finally at hand cool
Kala kala everywhere cool
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Alexis11:

SE presidency in PDP or APC

I don't want to have anything to do with Apc no Pdp,I stand with Peter Obi,but if the Apc consensus goes to Umahi,it will be a justified decision.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by mymadam(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Tomorrow by God's special grace, I will get my PVC. I don't mind sleeping in INEC office

Wetin u wan take PVC do sef? Abeg, dat mata don dey settled already smiley
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Igbos are greedy and selfish as Bleep’

The Yorubas chose to stay with APC in 2015 while the Igbos chose to stay with PDP

Before the election, Igbos were calling the Yorubas all sort of unprinted names simply cos the Yorubas formed a political alliance with the North

Igbos even went as far as calling APC a terrorist party.

They promised to stop APC from becoming relevant in the East.

They attacked the Yorubas before and after the election.

Igbos went mad when they found out that Jonathan has been kicked out of office due to his incompetence.

Fast forward to 2022, the same Igbos expect the Yorubas to give them what the Igbos don’t deserve.

I remember the early 60s, the Igbos did the same shit with the North but nobody frown at the Igbos despite most of the businesses are in the West.

Igbos need

So how did the Bubu turn out undecided
Doing something right is definitely something worth doing well.
All that comes to equity must come so with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by einsteine(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akeredolu dey disguise. Saying South when he means Yoruba.

The North must retain power ad infinitum.

Shebi Buhari was good according to the ACN South West people? Let's pick more good people from where Buhari comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

To where a candidate who embodies everything needed for growth and development is!

I care less about the location, but more about his leadership capabilities!

tell urself the truth , if u really believe in what u said then u shouldn't care if the right candidate comes from the north. This ur idiology is hypocritical
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Enumerator(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
cheesy
melonsgroup:
Tinubu should try and fulfil the 75m he promised to the families of the Owo killings
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Weirdgee: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Tomorrow by God's special grace, I will get my PVC. I don't mind sleeping in INEC office
Is it free?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by HarunaWest(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are not even getting the point,so you want me to support a SW when it's obviously clear that it should come down South East if we want to claim to be pushing for Equity and fairness undecidedthat will make me a dishonest person undecided
I don't want the power to remain upnorth,but due to the greediness and selfishness of the Southern politiftians it might just happen easy and swiftly.
Why the hect are you all bothered about what happened in APC? Peter Obi was a leading contender, why did he leave the PDP. Why didn't he stay to fight till the end. Now he has gone to a party that has no structure except in few states. Why wasn't he patient till the end of the primaries. The leading contestants we see now,do you know how many years they have been doing Nwaboy before this day? National politics is a different ball game. What is applicable in Onitsha or Owerri isn't applicable when you want to play with the big boys. Now back to the APC, why didn't the other south eastern candidates step down and support one of their own. We heard that south westerners held a meeting,the east didnt. Instead snitch Orji Kalu stepped down and started supporting a northerner. Later you will say we are your problem. Cant you see its the fellow ibo man that is betraying his brother?
Presidency involves a lot of work and sacrifice. No one will give the south east on a platter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.