Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South (32088 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sogodihno: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

So said the stinking monkey

Don't mistake me for your daddy that fail to train you
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by DrAkpa(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Iamzik:

But what he said is true. Uzor Kalu is the major figure from the east yet he rushed to step down as soon as they announced fraudulent lawan consensus. Is that the sign of a serious presidential contender?

As.it stands there is no strong contender from the east in the APC primary even if they decide to give it to the east

U r very dumb. How many Yorubas are contesting in ApC? Who has stepped down for the other? A lot of dumb people on nairaland
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ogwumgbe: 4:02am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=sogodihno post=113547526]

Don't mistake me for your daddy that fail to train you[/quo

You are the one that grew up under the bridge: untrained stinking snake
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by vickydevoka(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingspin:
The way APC is going with their primary anybody who emerges may end up losing the general election.

The party is in rough disarray right now.
Oga BIA, APC is doing the right thing biko, can south rule Nigeria for 16 years.
Y APC are scared is bcus of Peter obi. He has lots of supporters right now.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Which South... be specific, anything less tha South East forget it.. these greedy demons things we are stupid.. 8 years as president, 8 years as vice and u are eyeing 8 years as president, what of others that have never seen vice president South East or power go back to North
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:
It must. It must

Or we scatter and bury APC

Not everyone is a slave, we will demand for our right, cowards should hang themselves.

What stop your leaders and governors from talking and demanding it
and south involving South East and South south in ur southern unity... instead agitate as yoruva
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

That is why South West and South South should also support South East

If not, then we assume that South are satisfied and would relinquish it to North

No! SE has to earn our trust. Nobody trusts them.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Spandau:

We don't need your trust

The North already have our trust

On Ahmed Lawan's mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Inosky: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2022
If it's not southeast, then forget it! South governors are betrayers, and I have no sympathy for them!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Spandau:

That's why he was right when he called you Igbos misfits.

Call us whatever u like. This particular politics no come sweet una abi, Where are the cows?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sogodihno: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=113547732][/quote]

Go and die. Stop mentioning me.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Zorn: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Goodnigga:
what stop the SE leaders or governors from talking?
Are you not hearing what the Igbo leaders are saying? Didn't you listen to kalus interview with seun? And that has been their stand right from onset
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Freedom34:
Anybody hol ur mouth from also saying "south east"?
Anybody hol' ur governors mouth from also saying" southeast"?

obi na northerner? Abi u nor vote 'obi-diently' again?

Nwokem, becarefil of how u invoke thunder o, ehn-ehn, bcus e go shock u who d thunder go strike o, ehn-ehn:

E go shock u when d thunder wey u invoke strike ya sellout governors!
cool

As u said, nobody stopped us also from making our own decisions. As for APC primary na lawan we support. Obi dey labor, atiku PDP simple.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by juman(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Next president is osinbajo.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ogwumgbe: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:

Go and die. Stop mentioning me.

Truth is bitter bro, Mr personality claimer, come zoom off from here born cowards with guts of vegetables.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Zorn: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Spandau:

Your trust as who? See stupid talk .

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sogodihno: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Truth is bitter bro, Mr personality claimer, come zoom off from here born cowards with guts of vegetables.

Cowards like Ojukwu that ran away in skirt or kalu that's licking his slave master yansh or Ihedioa prostrating for Alamajiri all around.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Akinboboz(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2022
melonsgroup:
Tomorrow by God's special grace, I will get my PVC. I don't mind sleeping in INEC office

Your own tomorrow no dey ever finished

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sirkaebs: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Goodnigga:
what stop the SE leaders or governors from talking?

What stops the south east leaders or governors from complaining is that they already have a strong contender in Labour Party who is likely going to win. What APC just did is a blessing in disguise. It will help split the votes of the north. While the southwest can grieve for all we care, so far they are not in the equation this time
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by onuman: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingspin:
The way APC is going with their primary anybody who emerges may end up losing the general election.

The party is in rough disarray right now.

But PDP with Atiku is no option.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Chinny024(f): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Is a must oooo
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ogwumgbe: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:

Cowards like Ojukwu that ran away in skirt or kalu that's licking his slave master yansh or Ihedioa prostrating for Alamajiri all around.

At least Ojukwu died honorably, he didn't drink rat poison nor died in Prison as a result in controllable belle like your predecessors. Losers, come and win the presidency and let's see: Cowards
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Miracle2020: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:
It must. It must

Or we scatter and bury APC

Not everyone is a slave, we will demand for our right, cowards should hang themselves.

What stop your leaders and governors from talking and demanding it
if apc is scattered today,the north will be smiling.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Oplomo: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
HarunaWest:
Why the hect are you all bothered about what happened in APC? Peter Obi was a leading contender, why did he leave the PDP. Why didn't he stay to fight till the end. Now he has gone to a party that has no structure except in few states. Why wasn't he patient till the end of the primaries. The leading contestants we see now,do you know how many years they have been doing Nwaboy before this day? National politics is a different ball game. What is applicable in Onitsha or Owerri isn't applicable when you want to play with the big boys. Now back to the APC, why didn't the other south eastern candidates step down and support one of their own. We heard that south westerners held a meeting,the east didnt. Instead snitch Orji Kalu stepped down and started supporting a northerner. Later you will say we are your problem. Cant you see its the fellow ibo man that is betraying his brother?
Presidency involves a lot of work and sacrifice. No one will give the south east on a platter.

When the SW candidates held a meeting, why didn't they come up with a unifying consensus?
Oga you are not a core northerner, you are a yoruba muslim from the west as your name implies. Stop deceiving people.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by HarunaWest(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

When the SW candidates held a meeting, why didn't they come up with a unifying consensus?
Oga you are not a core northerner, you are a yoruba muslim from the west as your name implies. Stop deceiving people.
Because I use HarunaWest as my Profile name, you quickly deduce that i am yoruba. You are so funny dude. I gat no time to enlighten you though, e no worth am.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Iamzik: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
DrAkpa:

U r very dumb. How many Yorubas are contesting in ApC? Who has stepped down for the other? A lot of dumb people on nairaland

You are very stupid since you lack manners
Useless second fiddle

Yorubas are negotiating who to step down for a fellow yoruba but your all wise Kali is stepping down for mallam. You should be ashamed!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Powersurge: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.

Which SE candidate is contesting in APC currently? Or do you want him to leave his party and endorse someone in another party? While Makinde was throwing his weight behind Wike, Okowa and Ikpeazu were busy sabotaging him in support of Atiku. How many SE governor has declared support for Peter Obi? You people will not remove the logs in your eyes yet you will be seeing the moth in another.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by luluman: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.
Your brain is as bias as you are.
Why must he say "power must shift to SE" ? Was he created to fight your fight? Good thing is its rotating so give up your own vote to the North if you wish.Ours is not for the North.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

We don't need your trust

The North already have our trust

On Ahmed Lawan's mandate we stand

The North has your trust, yet they will never give you presidency grin grin Fulani slaves for ever!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is it power that is important now when people are dying
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
luluman:
Your brain is as bias as you are.
Why must he say "power must shift to SE" ? Was he created to fight your fight? Good thing is its rotating so give up your own vote to the North if you wish.Ours is not for the North.

Fool if you don't know how to engage in a discuss without insults,I am the last person you should mention,bcus I get am plenty to give you back oo grin grin
Your brain is as dead as dead can actually sound,you think this Northerners don't understand the greed of the Southern politiftians?they will bank on it.
If it doesn't go to Peter Obi,a Southern Christian,then I would rather it went to Atifku.
I prefer to do another 8 years Northern rule than 24years Muslim rule.
It's my opinion give yours and move ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.