Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South (32064 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by isaacsegun(m): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:
If the power is not going to South East, then it should remain in the North

If we talk of equity and fairness, that is the right thing to do

You can't be agitating that power rotates and remove South East from the equation
Either the power come to South south or South East or even south west so far the power come to South na still the same. Let power just come to South.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Useless man!

I have said it several times here and loudly too. The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.
We take all these in our strides.
We make kings and queens too!!
We are the glue that binds the nation.
When will they ever LEARN?

What glue? See self deception at its peak. You guys are just a bitter lot. You are too arrogant, hateful and aggressive for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Aren't there APC aspirants from all parts of the south

Why should he endorse anyone

Come on, get to work and don't be sit idly expecting power to dropped on your laps.

We Yorubas are going to fight for this to the every end. cool

Tell the lazy, bullying blackmailers.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.
South Eastners are the problem to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2022
iswallker:

Is obi in the APC

undecided

Ayam nkt understanding

I mean, those guys are just messed up upstairs. Instead of them to rally behind Obi, who is in LP they are suffering from stomach ache on APC. They're looking for power to be dropped on their laps. With that attitude, nobody will ever trust them.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 1:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Spandau:

When SE learns to embrace other sections of the South, especially SW, they will have a headway. Keep up with the hatred and political jealousy, you're doomed.

If sw learn that they're not the only South, then there will be unity in the south

Perhaps your advice should be for the SW
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2022
isaacsegun:

Either the power come to South south or South East or even south west so far the power come to South na still the same. Let power just come to South.

Presidency:
SW - Obasanjo
SS - Goodluck
SE - ....

Vice president:
SW - Osinbajo
SS - Goodluck
SE ...

It's either SE or it remains in the North
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Jennyjay283: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2022
We are grieving but have not forgotten that Power MUST be observed!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2022
gsegun43:

No, if you are matured enough in 1999 you won't say that. As much as I will like a president from the SE, you people should not expect to get it on a platter.

grin
I tell you, the more recent the generation of Igbos we encounter on this forum, the dumber they sound.
Very very dumb youngsters.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sokera: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
stop all these , these governors shouting knows if they don't get power away from North fulani will continue killing us , just relax and let the power come back to any part of south ...Peter Obi is LP , Jagaban In APC and another South candidate in PDP would have been the best opportunity but especially the igbo let pdp cheat them ... you can see yorubas in pdp didn't tell much because they know they don't have structure there ...igbos should have hold pdp tight and yoruba hold APC tight ... this is about survival

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

First, this is a battle between the north and south. The next thing is for the southern governors to discuss where in the South presidency should go to. Also, Akeredolu won't be in the right place to say that. Your leaders need to come out and say it so that they will take them seriously.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2022
walozanga:

Go and sleep oga. Igbo matter kill u there . If u don't know it, know it now. No Igbo man in APC can support any south west aspirant. They are selfish. Use ur head and reason. We even prefer a northerner to continue than have this wicked souls

That's why he was right when he called you Igbos misfits.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are not even getting the point,so you want me to support a SW when it's obviously clear that it should come down South East if we want to claim to be pushing for Equity and fairness undecidedthat will make me a dishonest person undecided
I don't want the power to remain upnorth,but due to the greediness and selfishness of the Southern politiftians it might just happen easy and swiftly.

The East cannot be laid back and expect power to drop on their laps. Where is their efforts to synergize and work with the other sections? Oh , they want presidency without building reconciliation and rapport with Yorubas? Like reap were they've not sown? All they do is blame the SW for their political woes.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U suddenly built bridges when it's certain that APC won't give IPigs their ticket. Come to think of it, how myopic can you be. U labelled APC a Fulani party, u despise anything APC and you want their ticket. Why not channel your hatred to PDP your slave master and leave APC alone.

I tell you, those guys reason and behave like they are high on narcotic substances.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I don't want to have anything to do with Apc no Pdp,I stand with Peter Obi,but if the Apc consensus goes to Umahi,it will be a justified decision.

You hate APC yet you want them to field Umahi. Mumu. Greedy mumu!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So how did the Bubu turn out undecided
Doing something right is definitely something worth doing well.
All that comes to equity must come so with clean hands.

Clean hands like supporting another Fulani, Atiku in 2019. Clean hands like wanting to perpetuate GEJ's incompetence?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2022
einsteine:
Akeredolu dey disguise. Saying South when he means Yoruba.

The North must retain power ad infinitum.

Shebi Buhari was good according to the ACN South West people? Let's pick more good people from where Buhari comes from.

You guys are so desperate in your hate for the SW that you're ready to even put words in their mouth.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2022
HarunaWest:
Why the hect are you all bothered about what happened in APC? Peter Obi was a leading contender, why did he leave the PDP. Why didn't he stay to fight till the end. Now he has gone to a party that has no structure except in few states. Why wasn't he patient till the end of the primaries. The leading contestants we see now,do you know how many years they have been doing Nwaboy before this day? National politics is a different ball game. What is applicable in Onitsha or Owerri isn't applicable when you want to play with the big boys. Now back to the APC, why didn't the other south eastern candidates step down and support one of their own. We heard that south westerners held a meeting,the east didnt. Instead snitch Orji Kalu stepped down and started supporting a northerner. Later you will say we are your problem. Cant you see its the fellow ibo man that is betraying his brother?
Presidency involves a lot of work and sacrifice. No one will give the south east on a platter.

Please tell these fo.ols
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

If sw learn that they're not the only South, then there will be unity in the south

Perhaps your advice should be for the SW
Of course, the SW knows that there are other South. That is why OBJ made GEJ VP to Yar'adua. That is why the SW voted massively for him against Buhari in 2011. So try again.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Spandau: 2:05am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Stop attaching yourself to SS, they are not fools to forget your betrayal of their son in a hurry. Also who cares? you worked and brought in Buhari for 8 years, who is feeling the heat more? you lazy fools, we are not affected, economically we are strong, we are not like you that few people seize the entire wealth of a region and others prostrated and lick their asses, we practice economic individualism and not pyramidic type of economy, that's why hardship hardly affect us, so whoever wins is not our concern but I know it must not be from SW, so cry me a river, what you seek, you will never get, Atiku has already gotten chunks of voters from the North, the south East will never vote you, so how will you win? The day you learn not to betray your brothers is the day your salvation begins, for now, enjoy the fruit of your labor in pains and wailing till eternity

Whether you like it or not, SE is on its own. Join us or(SS and SW) and maybe one day, you can be trusted.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by jjkumar: 2:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

At times I don't know why people argue like this. What has been the contribution of sout east to APC as a party?.
The truth is that all these their energy should have been put to convince/force PDP to choose a South Eastern as the party flag bearer,( we all know how they have been voting massively for PDP) infact they made it very clear in the last election thru their vote that they do not support APC. Why then do you expect to reap where you did not sow.have you asked yourself why you did not see southwest complaining bitterly about marginalisation in PDP.
I believe the southern Nigeria still have a lot to learn about politics.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 2:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Spandau:

Of course, the SW knows that there are other South. That is why OBJ made GEJ VP to Yar'adua. That is why the SW voted massively for him against Buhari in 2011. So try again.

That is why South West and South South should also support South East

If not, then we assume that South are satisfied and would relinquish it to North
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by gbagyiza: 2:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Enoch07:
Instead of this one to begin a serious investigation into the Owo killings he's here talking about a power shift. If power like make e remain for north e nor concern me, all of una na the same

The governor knows what he is saying, the best way to curb this killing of innocent Nigerians is when power shifts down south. All these killings will be tame if you have a southern president who can dismantle all the hausa/Fulani currently holding sensitive positions of leadership most especial in the military n paramilitary agencies. The security structure we have now needs to be dismantled bc it seems they have been compromised n bringing in another northerner will mean continuity with the current arrangement n which will make things worse. The governor knows what he is doing.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ajl: 2:43am On Jun 07, 2022
These people don't value human life. You still have time to talk politics in spite of the deaths in your domain. Politicians are evil.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sogodihno: 2:44am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The North will rule you whether you like it or not, idiots you think by bringing Buhari you are hurting igbos, we are blessed and will always survive anywhere even in rocks, Naira now is 600 to a dollar, who is losing? We are scattered abroad and send money home to our famiiies so the balkaanization of this economy will always be our gain. To the North we stand and let's see who cry more stupid monkeys

That's your papa and mama, you are referring to
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ajl: 2:45am On Jun 07, 2022
gbagyiza:

The governor knows what he is saying, the best way to curb this killing of innocent Nigerians is when power shifts down south. All these killings will be tame if you have a southern president who can dismantle all the hausa/Fulani currently holding sensitive positions of leadership most especial in the military n paramilitary agencies. The security structure we have now needs to be dismantled bc it seems they have been compromised n bringing in another northerner will mean continuity with the current arrangement n which will make things worse. The governor knows what he is doing.

Like Jonathan did? You all keep fooling yourselves. Go buy casket for your fake evil country.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Hunter12: 2:46am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Linesman(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Who dey Cry, dey See Road Very Well.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ogwumgbe: 2:58am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:

That's your papa and mama, you are referring to

So said the stinking monkey
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Donnybill(m): 3:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Beggi beggi.

That's why you said it was Malians trained in Libya that attacked your state. Just so you can beg with a straight face. Hypocrite.

Marlian trained in Libya grin angry grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Donnybill(m): 3:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Malian trained in Libya man grin grin grin
God will punish you all
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ayukdaboss(m): 3:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Mumu so you prefer the North to rule then south west? Some of you are just idiots because of hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corruption: NNPC, First Bank Reacts To Seizure Of $153.3m Diezani Money.. / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.