Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun (26754 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Parachoko: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Godstiger(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Time shall truely tell
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Justinlean02(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PavillionEnergy: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Thank you sir. GCFR you mean wink
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR insha Allah.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by omofunaab(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I see many aspirants stepping down for Ahmed lawal the Atiku way today

You just can't rule that out grin

I hope you don’t have heart attack today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Afamed: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No be only today u dey see.

You once saw Obi wining the PDP primary.comfirmed confused element

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Afamed:

No be only today u dey see.

You once saw Obi wining the PDP primary.comfirmed confused element
Why my comment dey pain you

Shebi you are confident Tinubu would win, why my comment dey pepper you na
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by deeva2: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dollar rain..These ppl don hammer las las..They are bidding for Tinubu, Ameachi, Osinbajo and Lawan...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by syntekelite(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
..meanwhile okada men are presently fighting lagos task force at idiaraba lagos.. they were banned from abuja,kano e.t.c they never made a noise..they no even comot single nail to fight..now they banned them in lagos albeit with very concrete reasons...they exchanging gunfire with the police..
We will never vote another fulani into aso rock again..buhari was just a breath of evil air.. ibos get the hatred out of your heart and vote anyone apart from atiku..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by KillerCrocodile: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Accreditation of the people that will make Tinubu to shed Tears today...

After chopping is dollars, they will vote for STAR BOY.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Hermoso33: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's a different case here. Unless he is announced as consensus candidate no one will step down for him. Only Tinubu or Osinbajo they can step down for. If I mat ask who will step down for him?? He is the major and possibly only Northern contender in the race. Forget it bro the contest is between Osinbajo or Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by abobote: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC is a curse to Nigeria. Using two working days for their useless convection, when they can just do it on Saturday

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by MrCover: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Money Is Really Good

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by tamdun: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Did u just said many aspirants?
U are living in the past bro, u need catch up with reality
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Afamed: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hermoso33:

It's a different case here. Unless he is announced as consensus candidate no one will step down for him. Only Tinubu or Osinbajo they can step down for. If I mat ask who will step down for him?? He is the major and possibly only Northern contender in the race. Forget it bro the contest is between Osinbajo or Tinubu
Stop wasting your time with that boy

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by playfrank(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
It has begun
UGLYSALT:
PICTURE NEWS: Accreditation of APC Delegates has begun as they arrive at the venue for the screening which precedes the voting exercise at the Eagle Square where the party’s presidential flag bearer will be decided
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by muykem: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The moment they allow deligates to determine candidate, Tiunbu will carry the day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by toujurs: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fear this man smiling, he definitely came to collect money grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Cantona05: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu breakfast on fire
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by SensualMan: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sai Dan Amana!!!

President Chibuike Amaechi!

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by naijapikin2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ghen-ghen
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by stacyadams: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Abuja economy will really boom very well these coming few days

Olosho economy go boom too

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by naijapikin2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
They are all evil... But may the least evil of them emerge as the successful one.. am sure you know who we're talking about
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by efembaba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any mistake Osinbajo doesn't get the ticket, it means Peter Obi's prayers have been answered..... NO ATIKU, NO TINUBU, NO AMECHI, NO LAWAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by thedio(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
...even if Tinubu did not wear both jersey and soccer boot to that convention his penalty can not hit post. It must tear the net.....defeat anybody with wide margine... And possibly Osinbajo will step down in die minute just b4 the penalty....vision from Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by fyneguy: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chai see wetin Dem reduce you to? From there will be no primaries to step down lol

Oya come confess to me for Kona, you dey use reverse psychology take work for Tinubu abi? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by topoftheworld(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
If Tinubu win APC ticket, I will relocate to Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by toujurs: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Last last its either osinbajo or lawan. Take it or leave it, and trust me that would be the end of sanwo olu political ambition after his second term, as his papa for bourdillion no win, osibanjo doesn't have hate in him, like tinubu a greedy and selfish man
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by fyneguy: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
efembaba:
Any mistake Osinbajo doesn't get the ticket, it means Peter Obi's prayers have been answered..... NO ATIKU, NO TINUBU, NO AMECHI, NO LAWAN

Lol na only you wan vote?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by IgOga(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
topoftheworld:
If Tinubu win APC ticket, I will relocate to Ghana.

Good for you cool grin cool grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Gallistotle1: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON in advance.
GCON ba?
wat abt GCFR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay / Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.