Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun (26757 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Juleeee: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Antoeni:
Las las , Las las , Na Only Ameachi go Chop Breakfast

You no remember Yaya Belo?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ufotunang: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
See how the delegates are smiling... dollars for delegates
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha....I see pains all over you and hot salty tears.

Where's your consensus candidate? Buhari never announce am? Nonsense! U guys are just too dull. Una nor know anything.
It's not over yet, still getting started

Anything can happen but I know for sure that Tinubu won't emerge .
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Indispensable85(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Go join them now.

PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 madamVanessa osinbanjoisaliar and co are all in severe pains right now.

Buhari don announce the anointed consensus candidate? Mtcheeew.......yeye elements.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by stasius: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is coming.

E go clear for everybody eyes soon.

Tinubu the anointed candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Kamsoudm: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
From look of things yemi osibanjo will emerge the winner or Tinubu
2023 general election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs_7wSPLr-k
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by tamdun: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
topoftheworld:
If Tinubu win APC ticket, I will relocate to Ghana.
Pele o, alagba bode George, better start packing
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Indispensable85(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Some haters will die today.

PrinceofLagos should be watched closely. We don't want to lose anybody.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wishing all the contestants Goodluck those on my list as well as those not on my list... Make you na give your delegates dinner and breakfast tonight and tomorrow...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by tradepunter: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
syntekelite:

Stop saying what you know nothing abt..thats how you all risk peoples life by trying to sound woke..
Its happening now as am typing.. they on masks exchangin gunshots.. and its you that will be punished..imagine caling devil for your ignorance.. rubbish

where is your source??/ you just put out something and you want everyone to believe what you wrote without verification?? isn't that the height of ignorance??
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Igbofam2: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I see many aspirants stepping down for Ahmed lawal the Atiku way today

You just can't rule that out grin

Nobody would be stepping down for Ahmed Lawal today

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Indispensable85(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's not over yet, still getting started

Anything can happen but I know for sure that Tinubu won't emerge .

Lol........my guy I go drag u today. Convention don start.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Live from venue,

Tinubu already leading with 823 votes. And the Western and Eastern states are yet to vote.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by akintunde63: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
UGLYSALT:
PICTURE NEWS: Accreditation of APC Delegates has begun as they arrive at the venue for the screening which precedes the voting exercise at the Eagle Square where the party’s presidential flag bearer will be decided

Hope the aspirants come bearing gifts?

On a serious note now, I'm seeking employment for the role of a delegate, who can help me?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol........my guy I go drag u today. Convention don start.
Who's your candidate let me know where to drag you from Incase he lose tonight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by onuman: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wearing uniforms to elect presidential candidate. Few persons choose for millions who is to be presented as presidential candidate in Nigeria. Alas, a round peg gets fixed in a round hole.

It's a system established in fraud. Millions of Nigerians are forced to watch the fraud without kicking off the fraudulent political structure and governance system.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by worldclass68(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
Fear this man smiling, he definitely came to collect money grin grin grin

What do you expect from him.... grin grin
Cash out day for him nah, a money day, a good day.

The baba even wear my type of facecap..... cool cool
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by duro4chang(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 madamVanessa osinbanjoisaliar and co are all in severe pains right now.

Buhari don announce the anointed consensus candidate? Mtcheeew.......yeye elements.
God catch them.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ogwumgbe: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.

Story for the gods, you are short sighted bro, if they were serious to contest as you asserted the so called people you pity from the South West will go any length to make sure they fail; hence no need wasting money on fruitless mission. They are there to pay them back in their own coin since they were so foolish to team with the North to spoil the Southerner's chance of having strong political weight in the Nation, those people are snakes: betrayers and Judas is better than them, so don't ever speak ill of any igbo aspirant there who knows better than you

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by sageb: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kingpele:
Vote your conscience..veto chibuike Amaechi the young man with vision to unite and develop the country.. he has proven to be a great leader both as a governor and as a minister..however irrespective of whom you chose..I and my family has been obirified

Amaechi is the best among the candidates.
Power to the South
Amaechi 2023
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ufuosman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na tinubu get block to share
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ExcelDBM: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.

You are not Igbo, you're one of these paid PR miscreants. You just registered 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Concience55: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
Tinubu will win thiz but he will go for muslim Muslim and Atiku fulani power will continue, my vote go for obi even if he did not win. Best thing now na commot for diz country,be Faraway abroad laughing Nigeria when kataka blow.

Hope will be taking your kit and kin along and don't forget your village head. grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by syntekelite(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
tradepunter:

where is your source??/ you just put out something and you want everyone to believe what you wrote without verification?? isn't that the height of ignorance??

You re the ignorant one. the post is meant fr those plannin to move around that area or are passing thru to be aware and stay safe.if you dnt believe your cup of tea . So during war you will carry your phone and go and record the war abii??
Something i witnessed as it was starting you askin me source,so until newspaper wey slow carry the news b4 you believe...smh..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by duro4chang(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
FireUpNow:

You dey para ooo. Be Slowing down and calming small na baba
Wetin I do you? I no want wahala o. Na my lane I stay o.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by haffaze777(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
No need for all this again jare,we've choose Ahmad Lawan as our consexual candidategrin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceDoctor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
MorataFC:
Where will he picks his vp from?
North - Muslim vs Muslim ticket?

South? Straight victory to Atiku

Osinbajo is the best bet.

Yakubu Dogara is a Christian....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by SledgeHammerer: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ityP convention don start oooooo.
Buhari don announce the anointed consensus candidate? Hahahahahahahaha....I tell u but I dey argue. Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.