Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,029 members, 7,856,126 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun (26764 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Fear North.

They deceived Osinbajo, Amaechi, and Umahi to contest, so that

Osinbajo will Divide SW votes with BAT

Amaechi will divide SS votes with BAT

Umahi will divide SE votes with BAT

At the End, the Northern Delegates will vote Ahmad lawan as the Northern consensus candidate.

That Yahaya Bello worked out from Northern Governors meeting was staged, it was part of the Northern game. They never for once agreed that power should be shifted to the south.

When zulum said it last year that power should be shifted to south, they talked to him, zulum had to change mouth.

The South won't see what would hit them.

It's time to unify.

Vote Peter Obi 2023.

You are right,
That's why they always flood their pictures in the North
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ityP(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
ityP convention don start oooooo.
Buhari don announce the anointed consensus candidate? Hahahahahahahaha....I tell u but I dey argue. Mtcheeew

You for wait till when elections start proper grin. Buhari go still shock people. Calm down first
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by SledgeHammerer: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
ityP:

You for wait till when elections start proper grin. Buhari go still shock people. Calm down first

Hahahahahahahaha..............
I go come back to you later.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceDoctor(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Contemptuous Candidate - AL
Consensus Candidate - PYO
Confirmed Candidate - BAT

ON TINUBU'S MANDATE, I STAND.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by wiseoneking: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.
You are a small boy and it shows by how you write.
Quickly let you know that we are talking about a southern presidency but a click was only scheming for their SW presidency against their brethren from SE/SS .

Southerners are talking about justice and equity yet, 8yrs presidency and vp for the SW, 6 yrs for SS and yet non for SE?

Justice and equity demands that SE should be their priority.
Orji Uzor kalu is wise after all.

If any SE or SS delegate ever votes for SW, such person is not worthy.

Open your eyes. SW all this while why shouting is just for themselves.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
OK
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by wiseoneking: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.
You are a small boy and it shows by how you write.
Quickly let you know that we are talking about a southern presidency but a click was only scheming for their SW presidency against their brethren from SE/SS .

Southerners are talking about justice and equity yet, 8yrs presidency and vp for the SW, 6 yrs for SS and yet non for SE?

Justice and equity demands that SE should be their priority.
Orji Uzor kalu is wise after all.

If any SE or SS delegate ever votes for SW, such person is not worthy.

Open your eyes. SW all this while why shouting is just for themselves.

By the way , that your name prince of ANAMBRA. You don't write or think like Anambra man. Remove that from your name
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ityP(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Hahahahahahahaha..............
I go come back to you later.

We wait
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by kayusely70(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON in advance.
Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by OKC22: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I see many aspirants stepping down for Ahmed lawal the Atiku way today

You just can't rule that out grin
ylYes,since the southern candidates are not United in their pursuit of power,the north will quickly snap it.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by byteem: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is in the interest of the north to feature a weak opponent against atiku.. so they will ensure lawan gets it . Mark it
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Flamees(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

You are right,
That's why they always flood their pictures in the North
Na u get 2saviourfriday9 moniker?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by OKC22: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

ylYes,since the southern candidates are not United in their pursuit of power,the north will quickly snap on it.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by dominique(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Live from venue,

Tinubu already leading with 823 votes. And the Western and Eastern states are yet to vote.

angry
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by OKC22: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=113559801]I see many aspirants stepping down for Ahmed lawal the Atiku way today
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by IPIGMODS: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Prince of Abakaliki, pls stay away from 3rd mainland bridge after the election today oh. Just a friendly advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by diplomat058(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Live from venue,

Tinubu already leading with 823 votes. And the Western and Eastern states are yet to vote.

Lol voting that will start by 6 PM. I fear you boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
UGLYSALT:
PICTURE NEWS: Accreditation of APC Delegates has begun as they arrive at the venue for the screening which precedes the voting exercise at the Eagle Square where the party’s presidential flag bearer will be decided
Wow
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by tradepunter: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
syntekelite:

You re the ignorant one. the post is meant fr those plannin to move around that area or are passing thru to be aware and stay safe.if you dnt believe your cup of tea . So during war you will carry your phone and go and record the war abii??
Something i witnessed as it was starting you askin me source,so until newspaper wey slow carry the news b4 you believe...smh..

then you would have put a disclaimer saying ' for those going through that axis" because I have checked twitter and yet to find news on it...

on the internet its the one that happened 12 months ago,,,,
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by essentialone(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
iampeterben:
The new set of millionaires, money go flow this night at Eagles square.

Imagine being a delegate for both PDP and now APC.

Do not explain or argue. Just imagine it.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by rolams(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody is stepping down for Ahmed Lawan. They don't have many Northern candidate.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by 7lives: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Story for the gods, you are short sighted bro, if they were serious to contest as you asserted the so called people you pity from the South West will go any length to make sure they fail; hence no need wasting money on fruitless mission. They are there to pay them back in their own coin since they were so foolish to team with the North to spoil the Southerner's chance of having strong political weight in the Nation, those people are snakes: betrayers and Judas is better than them, so don't ever speak ill of any igbo aspirant there who knows better than you

Is this why they still can't get it right in PDP?.
SW also stop them in PDP?.
Excuses will not take you to the promise land, do away with it.
Hard way is the only way, learn and conquer.
For your information, Enugu have join Tinubu in Abuja.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ogwumgbe: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
7lives:

Is this why they still can't get it right in PDP?.
SW also stop them in PDP?.
Excuses will not take you to the promise land, do away with it.
Hard way is the only way, learn and conquer.
For your information, Enugu have join Tinubu in Abuja.

Hahahhshaa, Enugu PDP State joining Tinubu? Please look for olumo bitter and drink, I think you are confused

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Thank you comrade grin

I hope you won't deactivate your ID today.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by DeleTaller: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
MorataFC:
Where will he picks his vp from?
North - Muslim vs Muslim ticket?

South? Straight victory to Atiku

Osinbajo is the best bet.

See reasoning..... who told you North don't have Christians?
And who told you there is no Christians amongst the Hausa that is falling Tinubu around?

And who also told you Muslim and Muslim can not win election?
It has happened before and it can still happen again.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by syntekelite(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
tradepunter:

then you would have put a disclaimer saying ' for those going through that axis" because I have checked twitter and yet to find news on it...

on the internet its the one that happened 12 months ago,,,,

Hundeyin just messaged me that they have cleared the area and its safe now.. he said they reinforced the task force with more officers and apprehended the men who resisted with dangerous weapons .. people should stil be careful especially at night in that area cos they always use such days to rob..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by syntekelite(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
syntekelite:
..meanwhile okada men are presently fighting lagos task force at idiaraba lagos.. they were banned from abuja,kano e.t.c they never made a noise..they no even comot single nail to fight..now they banned them in lagos albeit with very concrete reasons...they exchanging gunfire with the police..
We will never vote another fulani into aso rock again..buhari was just a breath of evil air.. ibos get the hatred out of your heart and vote anyone apart from atiku..

The area has been cleared now..safer than hours ago..motorists are back to plying the route and hundeyin confirmed they will have some officers patrolling there at night..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by FireUpNow(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Wetin I do you? I no want wahala o. Na my lane I stay o.
Hahaha small nyash sef dey shake
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Flamees:
Na u get 2saviourfriday9 moniker?
Wetin de sup

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Proffessorr: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
homosapien:

I would so much love Umai to Vice. That guy na silent Achiever....

Well, I really don’t know much about him but let’s see how it goes.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by tradepunter: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
syntekelite:

Hundeyin just messaged me that they have cleared the area and its safe now.. he said they reinforced the task force with more officers and apprehended the men who resisted with dangerous weapons .. people should stil be careful especially at night in that area cos they always use such days to rob..

i have observed the hundeyin guy you mentioned.... he seems to be on top of things when it comes to breaking news. Have followed him already.

The news appears very legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.