Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun (26759 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by homosapien(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Proffessorr:

Well, I really don’t know much about him but let’s see how it goes.

He transform Ebonyi State with little resource. Built so many infrastructure and The state has either the best or one of the best road network in the East.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
FireUpNow:

Hahaha small nyash sef dey shake
Na my lane I dey o. I no dey look for trouble o. Make you stay your lane o.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Flamees:

Na u get 2saviourfriday9 moniker?

No

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by odomanis: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.

Stop saying We We please. Why do you think the Igbo masses don't listen to them but listen to MNK ? Why do you think they are referred to as efulefus ? Please specifically refer to south-east governors and not all south-easterners.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by syntekelite(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
tradepunter:

i have observed the hundeyin guy you mentioned.... he seems to be on top of things when it comes to breaking news. Have followed him already.

The news appears very legit.

Yea..he is the pro for the police..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by SledgeHammerer: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
ityP:

We wait

Like I said I have come back to you. Hope you saw how the game played? Una no sabi politics. Let me leave you jooor.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by Nyamiri: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
topoftheworld:
If Tinubu win APC ticket, I will relocate to Ghana.

Bastard, hope you have gone
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by MorataFC: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe / Sanwo-Olu Receives Prince Harry & Meghan Markle / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.