Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340620 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2011

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2011
For those who want to go the Queen's way.

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2011
And Spyder, when you're ready for the interior ideas.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2011
@shopclue,, yes i love thos gates,, pls can u send the website to my email.(fmuodum@gmail.com)i will appreciate that.

Oga spyder880 pls take note.

Ok, will do in a couple of hours. Need to work on something to be submitted in a few hours. Will send you as many as am able to find.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2011
Now, this is what i called Sculptures . . . . . neat, inviting and koool . . . like i said earlier, i hope i have nothing against standing human sculptures oh, but i have never really take time to think about it

That's the one I liked best out of the three too. Very simple. Let's hope you have nothing against human sculptures oh, because temptation don sit down for your front yard now. grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2011
@spyder,

Wao ur fence look nice and dat was quick.well done.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^ Thank you my man.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
Shopclue . . . i love the queens one and the balcony one . . beautiful
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by liujenny(f): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
very very beautiful
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
There has been improvements made to the fence design I have been monitoring.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
Note that there will be carpentry works done like the one below before concrete will be poured into it to fill it up.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
double gate in a compound

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
tiles

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2011
Nigerian dey build house sha . . haba
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
Good roofing.
@spyder880, what is the minmum height can a roofing goes?
what are the effects on high and low roofing?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Ferya(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Spyder

I have noticed this kind of holes on picture # 299 on most buildings in Nija. Is it as a result of using hollow blocks ?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
rastaman20:

Good roofing.
@spyder880, what is the minmum height can a roofing goes?
what are the effects on high and low roofing?

The minimum height of a roof could be one foot for those that wants to do a cheap flat roof, mostly market stalls or face me i face you rooms. The maximum height I have seen is about 20 foot tall, I mistook the bungalow for a duplex, grin very pretty roof with two different colors of roofing sheets.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ferya:

@Spyder

I have noticed this kind of holes on picture # 299 on most buildings in Nija. Is it as a result of using hollow blocks ?

Hmmm, partly yes but that does not mean hole blocks are bad. Those holes will be filled up with mortar and it will still look very smooth.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is the gate my client chose from the first page in this thread (picture 10) and I arranged with a welder to build it for him, very tall gate but hen now wants another, the welder will sell this one and build another two for my client.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 12:43am On Aug 05, 2011
spyder880:

The minimum height of a roof could be one foot for those that wants to do a cheap flat roof, mostly market stalls or face me i face you rooms. The maximum height I have seen is about 20 foot tall, I mistook the bungalow for a duplex, grin very pretty roof with two different colors of roofing sheets.

I have noticed that too,that is why i asked those question, apart from the fancy and the beauty that it adds in a building, is there any other type of security that is been acomplished by roofing up to that height?.

I have seen alot of spaces under the roof, some uses it as a safe room to some stages,depending on the lentel level grin grin grin grin grin grin i was just thinking about mother nature playing some uncomfortable roles on those spaces.

Like pigeon, doves or bats making there nest on such a might space .

After incuring such a cost,then you have to net all the corners to avoid plights of pests.

Not that in the low roofing, such a thing wont happen. i am looking at this two type of roofing.

Any contributions?.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2011
@shopclue,, you get test ooo, i love those gates, still waiting some to my email grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Aug 05, 2011
Nice gate up there, however, nice to know he changed his mind, cos he could surely do better
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 1:24am On Aug 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Nice gate up there, however, nice to know he changed his mind, cos he could surely do better

lol grin grin grin grin grin. Good things no de finish, because with what i have seen, somethime to arrive to one choice is not that easy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Aug 05, 2011
rastaman20:

lol grin grin grin grin grin. Good things no de finish, because with what i have seen, somethime to arrive to one choice is not that easy. grin grin grin grin

I agree with you oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2011
The other sides of this fence is almost complete but the front is still pending, this is because I am waiting for rhe gates to arrive so I can fix the blocks and design the front fence as I fix the pillars.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ Ok
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
spyder880:

The other sides of this fence is almost complete but the front is still pending, this is because I am waiting for rhe gates to arrive so I can fix the blocks and design the front fence as I fix the pillars.

Design??'@spyder880, you are full of suprises, i cannt wait to see this one, grin grin grin grin grin grin

My eyes are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ I am doing the design for free, all expenses on the spyder's team.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
Something for free?
Nigeria don change oh . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ doesn't really cost much and it will be shfted to my 'advert and promo' expenses. I didn't spend all those long years in a big company for nothing, I have to give something back to prove to people I can do it, abi?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
I totally agree with you, only that i am shocked to find such gesture in a culture where everyone thinks you owe them something . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^Some things have to change, I promise to bring in some new thinking and change my approach to survive. Business could be tough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.