Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340606 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2011
In this picture, I went close to see what was being done in the front fence, I discovered that the workers were creating a design, the block work consisted of an interplay of 6'' and 9'' blocks and they are making a carpentry design to add to the aesthetic effect of the fence. Please note the plastic pipes that are being inserted into the holes of the block to provide lighting through the walls, by the time this one is finished, I will show more pictures.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2011
Fencing work will be ongoing in this site today. The bricklayers will be topping more blocks on the ones you see above. As soon as we work out the site arrangement, we shall start the main building that will be inside the compound.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Ferya(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^Good work smiley
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
i love that design on this fence, cant wait to see the finish product
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Nice work
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
@spyder880 is that one of your projects?? , those fence looks so cute with that design
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
rastaman20:

@spyder880 is that one of your projects?? , those fence looks so cute with that design

Not my project but I can better than that. I am artistic by nature and can dream up unique ideas about every aspect of a house. Wait till you see how I will finish this front fence and the gates. I intend to sample some designs here, for clients that got taste, I got the styles, the best of my team is yet to come, by the time I start with interiors, well, I comment my reserve grin grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
Good points then, becuase that is where a house built is exposed to the fullest.

Wating for the time to come.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by remcoface: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2011
Nice pics.You almost done.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2011
Looking forward to seeing the end product
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by princeonx: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2011
@spyder880
Ol'boy why are you using two roles of angled blocks for the pillars of the fence? I guess its to make it stand stronger since no rods or gravel is being use. just curious because they used only one for mine! do I need to do anything or add one more before they plaster it?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2011
One is equally good as it will provide the needed support, I only wanted to be double sure, I like to spend more money where necessary to provide my clients with that added assurance that their property is safe.

I advice you leave yours with one block, no need adding one now as the chain effect that would have added unity to the fence may not be achieved if an additional block line is added now.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Jussi(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2011
Nice job there Spyder! But O'boy wait ooh, no be yam I dey see so? You can buy some quality palm oil from "Ahia four" in Enugu smiley
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by princeonx: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
spyder880:

One is equally good as it will provide the needed support, I only wanted to be double sure, I like to spend more money where necessary to provide my clients with that added assurance that their property is safe.

I advice you leave yours with one block, no need adding one now as the chain effect that would have added unity to the fence may not be achieved if an additional block line is added now.
Thanks as always!
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
spyder880:

That is a quality knowledge right there
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Syder880!!!!!

You're the bomb abegi! Where have I been? Can't believe so much is going on here and am just seing this. Thumbs up, you make me feel like jumping inside the plane for yonder right now. grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ok, since the last time I visited this thread, have been looking to take pictures of gates for you. But one quick wake up call is that, there doesn't seem to be lot of gates within proximity. Which brings me to wonder, why don't this people believe in gates like we do back home? Anyway, I love gates o, no matter what, apart from security, it can be decorative depends on how one uses it.

Anyhow, no gates pics for now, but online digging pulled up some nice ones. At least I've kept my word to supply gate pics. Nothing like those Naija gates on Naija red soil, something about them brings me closer to home. I love the feeling. Good work Spyder.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ shopclue, please post any gates, we are hungry to see more pics and people are making choices from those. I just printed the picture of another of those gates to take to the welder to produce for a client of mine for his property.
I just saw another one and will paste the pictures of the stone finished fence. Every gate and fence is unique in its own way, do you know that you can tell the personality of the owner just by looking at his gate. The gate and fence makes a statement about your personality.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yeap, noted, i like those gates, is it from Spain
@shopclue.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
spyder880:

@ shopclue, please post any gates, we are hungry to see more pics and people are making choices from those. I just printed the picture of another of those gates to take to the welder to produce for a client of mine for his property.
I just saw another one and will paste the pictures of the stone finished fence. Every gate and fence is unique in its own way, do you know that you can tell the personality of the owner just by looking at his gate. The gate and fence makes a statement about your personality.

Okay, will post any I found for you.
In the meantime, hurry up with those fence, found a wall art that you may want to add for your client. (just kidding)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
rastaman20:

Yeap, noted, i like those gates, is it from Spain
@shopclue.

The first one is pulled from the internet, will dig my history pages so I can give you the website exactly, same for the second one.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
@rasta,

Is this the gate you liked?

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
Wall art for spyder880 fence, lol grin grin grin

Since you sabi tempt person with these wonderful work, make I add to your creative building with my own apple abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Btw, will get serious and take as many gates pics for you as I can find around here.

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
Thanks shopclue, please keep em coming, loving the artworks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.