Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg (7703 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by odinson1(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
This nonsense has got to stop! These Idiots just make these girls feel like they are special or something

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Shapeaso: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by ScienceStudents: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Disgusting

Beauty that soon fades away. In a matter of years.
Na why I no day get carried away
Sure, they're pretty, but all of it fades away, quickly

That which matters most shouldn't be at the mercy of that which matters least

39 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by odinson1(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2022
H
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Uzomacharles: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Someone son is somewhere validating them right now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Theboy21: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Pvssy ass niggas everywhere, the sweet part is that the girls nodey sent dem at all n na friend zone mode dem dey end up cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Deborah98(f): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Op if you see good thing appreciate am. Stop being a child of hate. Even God Himself can't get over the works of His hands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by kelspinall(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2022
ingrates
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Obascoetubi: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
ScienceStudents:
Disgusting

Beauty that soon fades away. In a matter of years.
Na why I no day get carried away
Sure, they're pretty, but all of it fades away, quickly

That which matters most shouldn't be at the mercy of that which matters least
U DEY CALL HEAVY MAKE UP AS BEUTY?

7 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by siofra(f): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Mtchewwweeeeewwww

Na cruise abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
The other day I told my nigga I want to marry an asian if only i will have matrimony, to my greatest shock, he asked: "those ones wey no get big bombom". Why are modern day guys obsessed with big nyash. Isn't that too much of spiritual dirtiness. Using surgical and technological procedures to look like artworks is now trendy as well as heavy cosmetics. People should learn to develop theirselves mentally, professionally and spiritually. Thats what matters most. Bootyliciousness and facial beauty and bleached skin doesnt sustain marriage, child upbringing and wealth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Op if you see good thing appreciate am. Stop being a child of hate. Even God Himself can't get over the works of His hands.
Whats good about the bunch of nonsense up there?

8 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by baretalk: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Orobo self dey denge grin
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Deborah98(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:

Whats good about the bunch of nonsense up there?
So a human being God created is now a bunch of nonsense. I have nothing to reply you. Just get out.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
So a human being God created is now a bunch of nonsense. I have nothing to reply you. Just get out.
There is difference b/w a normal human being and a deviant.
You talk about decorum, gravitas, moral philosophy and judgement.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by BigRocky: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:

Fooling yourself online doesn't pass as appreciating Good things.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Kollins11: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2022
May God kill all SIMPs IJN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Brian47(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
If we stop all these stupid validations, this girls no go get mouth dey talk rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Kollins11:
May God kill all SIMPs IJN.

Guy?
WTF grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Maxxim: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Go to Tiktok and see how guys are simping for that lady you posted below Kelly, it's just so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Unfortunately,it gets worst.
Majority of men's physical,mental, psychological and even spiritual makeup is tied to a woman's waist.

Most of your lives will be meaningless without a _cunt, good or smelly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by koyyess: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's why oyibo men are way ahead of them. They don't obsess over meat.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by blazepascal(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Men dey always disgrace me that's why women dey use them. That's why most men are simp ....siMPLE men I hate them

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by EmzyT: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Slynation(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mehn reason I left Instagram for them, the amount of guys simping in that app is outrageous...!! Useless Simps everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by satandeterrible: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Highly disgusting.
Death to simps.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Haynnie: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:

Yes appreciate good things but shouldn't do it to an extent of showing stupidity or disgrace yourself in a public space.

You can't tell me if you see a handsome looking guy with a good physique and a desirable quality of a beta male, you can't tell me you would display stupidity or comment like crazy cus you like what you see?

That kind of stuff makes the public, especially nairalanders call u a simp and more. So is unnecessary when appreciating beautiful things you should show how crazy you can get to show how admirable the person looks. On the other, it feels like pushing a lot of ego into the person flattered. Stay real without showing pressure.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by KingDash: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Naso one mumu go dey comment on my babe pics cause she show laps, the mumu say “ you’re the only thing that gives me joy in this country” death to simps..

6 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by nawa4naija(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Online SIMPS making these oloshos feel so special

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Leave them to fulfill their destinies. Heartbreak don reset OP brain. He’ll return to default mode soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
Unfortunately,it gets worst.
Majority of men's physical,mental, psychological and even spiritual makeup is tied to a woman's waist.

Most of your lives will be meaningless without a _cunt, good or smelly.
Who the unsafe borehole called cunt help?

Especially of those oversize elephants like you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:
The other day I told my nigga I want to marry an asian if only i will have matrimony, to my greatest shock, he asked: "those ones wey no get big bombom". Why are modern day guys obsessed with big nyash. Isn't that too much of spiritual dirtiness. Using surgical and technological procedures to look like artworks is now trendy as well as heavy cosmetics. People should learn to develop theirselves mentally, professionally and spiritually. Thats what matters most. Bootyliciousness and facial beauty and bleached skin doesnt sustain marriage, child upbringing and wealth.
Total nonsense.
Who big nyash epp?

Even fat girls the irritates me talk less of big nyash with wicked stretch marks. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / .. / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.