Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg (7725 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Whole the unsafe borehole called cunt help?

Especially of those oversize elephants like you.

Just like your mother's overstretched,overused, overhauled and under washed rotten _cunt! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:
The other day I told my nigga I want to marry an asian if only i will have matrimony, to my greatest shock, he asked: "those ones wey no get big bombom". Why are modern day guys obsessed with big nyash. Isn't that too much of spiritual dirtiness. Using surgical and technological procedures to look like artworks is now trendy as well as heavy cosmetics. People should learn to develop theirselves mentally, professionally and spiritually. Thats what matters most. Bootyliciousness and facial beauty and bleached skin doesnt sustain marriage, child upbringing and wealth.
guy if you have the chance please do marry an Asian. The combo dey very sharp. The offsprings from those union are cute mostly by the gene of the African parent.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Just like your mother's overstretched,overused, overhauled and under washed rotten _cunt! cheesy
yet she was married at 28,more than thirty yet you are like yokozona. grin no wonder you are still single.

Check your arms and that watermelon you called breast, how many stretch marks are there?

You are already useless to the society.

You will never see man marry.
Your case is closed.

Go reduce your oversized body. grin chaii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
guy if you have the chance please do marry an Asian. The combo dey very sharp. The offsprings from those union are cute mostly by the gene of the African parent.
Thanks dear, my mind is made up. I just want to finish my medical training first.
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Total nonsense.
Who big nyash epp?

Even dat girls the irritates me talk less of big nyash with wicked stretch marks. grin
Lol... d tin tire me ooh
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
yet she was married at 28,more than thirty yet you are like yokozona. grin no wonder you are still single.

Check your arms and that watermelon you called breast, how many stretch marks are there?

You are already useless to the society.

You will never see man marry.
Your case is closed.

Go reduce your oversized body. grin chaii

Hahahaha!
Niggar you don chop today?
Na my second marriage I dey enter so,and I'm just chilling after a trip to Ikoyi registry cheesy cheesy cheesy

You miserable first class son of a roadside haggard -LovePeddler

Oh! Just chillaxing...
I dey chop my fiance moni wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Hahahaha!
Niggar you don chop today?
Na my second marriage I dey enter so,and I'm just chilling after a trip to Ikoyi registry cheesy cheesy cheesy

You miserable first class son of a roadside haggard -LovePeddler

Oh! Just chillaxing...
I dey chop my fiance moni wink
Second marriage

No wonder... who say olosho fit settle for marriage?

Continues, the third and fourth marriage await you fat pig.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Rickmann: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
odinson1:
This nonsense has got to stop! These Idiots just make these girls feel like they are special or something

Na this kind guys I dey like catch beat sense enter their head..just see guys enslaving themselves to honeypot.

So Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Second marriage

No wonder... who say olosho fit settle for marriage?

Continues, the third and fourth marriage await you fat pig.

Olosho wey still dey see husband marry cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by FahBuLous: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Those a very useless fools
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Olosho wey still dey see husband marry cheesy cheesy
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's their life, their space undecided
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely

Lol!

At this point I realized you no get talk again. cheesy cheesy

Choose your battles well next time. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Toktee(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol!

At this point I realized you no get talk again. cheesy cheesy

Choose your battles well next time. kiss
I thought I was on with a normal human until I realised the person on the other end was a a prost..itute and adulterous clown who was sent packing with fat ass with black stretch marks... A who.re that cannot cook at home, sleeps at home but move from one house to another like parasites.

Then I said to myself, let it flow.

Quote me again and die by accident today... But if you think is a joke go sell your fat ass for 2k while shouting grace and see whether you will awe another day.

I moved.
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
I thought I was on with a normal human until I realised the person on the other end was a a prost..itute and adulterous clown who was sent packing with fat ass with black stretch marks... A who.re that cannot cook at home, sleeps at home but move from one house to another like parasites.

Then I said to myself, let it flow.

Quote me again and die by accident today... But if you think is a joke go sell your fat ass for 2k while shouting grace and see whether you will awe another day.

I moved.

I mo dey read all your trash!
You're beneath me,in every sphere. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by MaskSubzero: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Op if you see good thing appreciate am. Stop being a child of hate. Even God Himself can't get over the works of His hands.
you're very stupid for this rubbish just posted.
na this useless simps were dey validate una I dey blame cos if I'm lucky to come across one I'll not hesitate to stab such and idiot and initiate a meeting between him and his creator.
you all are useless

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by DKM123: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
The way gay men on this forum h8te it when REAL men admire the beauty of a woman ehn?! Hahahaha! Your mancrush will still not look at you. If you like cry over the way men NATURALLY admire women it still will not make your fellow men love you.

Even in the animal kingdom, the male animals are mostly the ones who go after the female cos nature has made it so.
Your little nairaland tears will not change it. It's IMPOSSIBLE! It will be that way till eternity. Deal with it! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by satandeterrible: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
DKM123:
The way gay men on this forum h8te it when REAL men admire the beauty of a woman ehn?! Hahahaha! Your mancrush will still not look at you if you like cry over the way men NATURALLY admire women it still will not make your fellow men love you.

Even in the animal kingdom, the male animals are mostly the ones who go after the female cos nature has made it so.
Your little nairaland tears will not change it. It's IMPOSSIBLE! It will be that way till eternity. Deal with it! grin
Stupid simp
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maxxim:
Go to Tiktok and see how guys are simping for that lady you posted below Kelly, it's just so disgusting.
Who she be sef wey pesin no go hear word undecided I don date girls wey fine pass that cockroach one billion times
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by DKM123: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

Stupid simp

Awwww! It's your life that sad? Frustration? Ehya? Just focus on staying alive cos you obviously are gonna remain loveless forever and sui#c!de is not the answer. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by DevilsEqual(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I mo dey read all your trash!
You're beneath me,in every sphere. cheesy cheesy cheesy
What made you think he`s beneath you when you`ve not even met him offline
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by kals4luv990(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
AND ONE REDPILLER IS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW VALIDATING AND PRICE TAGGING THESE DAUGHTERS OF EVE grin
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by DroppingLiquid: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kaiair:

Who she be sef wey pesin no go hear word undecided I don date girls wey fine pass that cockroach one billion times

They're not simping for the girl, they're just trying to make Nigerian girls jealous. It's same way they carried those abuja kupe bois for head. Please don't ruin this trend.

Women feed on validation. Just observe how Nigerian girls are threatened because Nigeiran guys have shifted their attention from them to Kelly. Just observe the jealous postings from them grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Hoodyrich(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
No matter what is said here today, man would always worship women this is a lost battle cool no offense you must have done the same at one point in your life if you are been truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by creolehunt: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:
The other day I told my nigga I want to marry an asian if only i will have matrimony, to my greatest shock, he asked: "those ones wey no get big bombom". Why are modern day guys obsessed with big nyash. Isn't that too much of spiritual dirtiness. Using surgical and technological procedures to look like artworks is now trendy as well as heavy cosmetics. People should learn to develop theirselves mentally, professionally and spiritually. Thats what matters most. Bootyliciousness and facial beauty and bleached skin doesnt sustain marriage, child upbringing and wealth.

It's even worse for me. I wouldn't touch a lady with big ass or breast with a long stick. I would never understand some peoples obsession with these things.

Just wait till they take off their clothes and you will be beyond disgusted and irritated; especially for someone like me that's extremely irritable.

All over the internet you see them posing without bras or jiggling their fatty ass and in wonder how people find them attractive.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by okrikaboi: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Theboy21:
Pvssy ass niggas everywhere, the sweet part is that the girls nodey sent dem at all n na friend zone mode dem dey end up cheesy
These ones no dey even see friend zone and na dem chest billing pass common bestie sef dem no see

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Darkseid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Legendforte:
We dey the same boat, if I had my way I'll like to marry an Asian woman. Those big boobs and ass, I hate them. I have many Chinese neighbours, and if you see my age mate mama, she be like who dey 25 years.

Those big boobs and asses would become disgusting to look at once aging starts but those slim women, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by LadyRosa(f): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:

What made you think he`s beneath you when you`ve not even met him offline

What make you think otherwise if you don't know me?
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Darkseid:
We dey the same boat, if I had my way I'll like to marry an Asian woman. Those big boobs and ass, I hate them. I have many Chinese neighbours, and if you see my age mate mama, she be like who dey 25 years.

Those big boobs and asses would become disgusting to look at once aging starts but those slim women, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are highly perceptive and observant bro. Keep pushing. Goodluck.
Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hoodyrich:
No matter what is said here today, man would always worship women this is a lost battle cool no offense you must have done the same at one point in your life if you are been truthful.
No. I only respect virtuous and intelligent ladies that are mostly rare. Very very very rare.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Legendforte: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
creolehunt:

It's even worse for me. I wouldn't touch a lady with big ass or breast with a long stick. I would never understand some peoples obsession with these things.

Just wait till they take off their clothes and you will be beyond disgusted and irritated; especially for someone like me that's extremely irritable.

All over the internet you see them posing without bras or jiggling their fatty ass and in wonder how people find them attractive.
Lol very disgusting shaa
2 category of ladies that fascinates me;
1 morally uprightness and conscience
2 great intelligence and organisation.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg by Maxxim: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kaiair:

I Just tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.