Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Is It Not Happening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Not Happening? (922 Views)

OMG. Something Serious Is Happening To 2'face Idibia's Wife! Annie Idibia / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Not Happening? by Desiree4u(f): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2011
this guy and girl have been best of friends for over a year now. they've heard from eachother every single day since then. He was still in a relationship wit another girl when they became close but broke up cause it wasn't working out. Now everyone sees how close the two are and normally, should have started going out by now but no. they're now like secret lovers, lol, Thing is, she's 5'11'' and quite taller than he is.He is the first guy that she really likes,she's never been in a real relationship before. i don't know if its physical issues, like the height thats hindering a relationship, but it seems he has d idea dat a guy should be taller, and also cares about wat others think. i think he likes her person inside, he doesn't force her into anything she doesn't want. i wanna believe that she really loves him cuz she can't help but to think about him. i don't know what's up with him. Any advice?
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2011
Two Things:

1. You are the Girl in your Story! undecided
2. The guy is an A.S.S! He dumped a girl for you shey? What makes you think he wont do the same to you? Just because you think of him all the time doesnt mean you love him!. . . Hell, I think of Shakira all the time! undecided
The earlier you WAKE UP and smell the coffee the better for you! cool
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2011
The first thing you need to do is to be honest e.g. Admitting that you are the girl in the storyThe first thing you need to do is to be honest e.g. Admitting that you are the girl in the story
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Phate07(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2011

You are seeking advice on behave of another? On such a thorny issue?
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by slimyem: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2011
if its not happening,make it happen!
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Two Things:

ADMIT IT, we r not dumb on here
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Desiree4u(f): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2011
ok, sorry bout that!! i'm d one, undecided
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2011
Desiree4u:

ok, sorry bout that!! i'm d one, undecided
Gawd! I'm Psychic! cool
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nairaboi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ poster , height means nufin, do ur thing[i][color=#006600][/color][/i]
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
Now that we've cleared the air, listen and listen Good! I'm a Guy ok, but i'm sincerely telling you to get your head out of the clouds and face the reality of the matter! I wont call this love! Hope you haven't slept with this guy, cos if you have, i'm happy to tell you that you just became a statistic to him! That Said! Love is not by force! If he is thinking you are taller than him bla blah blah, let him put that shyte in his back pocket! BE YOURSELF! DONT BE BLINDED BY LOVE!

Where the hell are the female folks on here? undecided
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by limpopo: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
well, u have heard it all from our lecturers. whatever u are being told here is the best.
evaporate from d guy ASAP,
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by zealot4me(f): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Two Things:

2. The guy is an A.S.S! He dumped a girl for you shey? What makes you think he wont do the same to you? Just because you think of him all the time doesnt mean you love him!. . . Hell, I think of Shakira all the time! undecided
The earlier you WAKE UP and smell the coffee the better for you! cool

thief! grin grin
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
zealot4me:

thief! grin grin

I know you are joking, right? grin grin grin grin I think of her na! In short, i love her for thinking of her! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Desiree4u(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
smiley no i haven't slept wit him. i think i'll do jus wat y'all say.
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by kpolli(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Poster ur spreading rumor. . .

If they were secret lovers, how come u know?
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^Because she's the one. . . . She's admitted already!
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^ i see

well poster stop wearing high heels near him. . . .

but i dont think cos he dumped someone for u, he wud dump u for another
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Well, we can't have it all.
If the height is bothering you, just find someone else
That someone else may not appreciate you, but you know. . .he will be taller. . .that's the important thing.
Re: Why Is It Not Happening? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Go to your nearest BABALAWO and get the best CHARM he has problem solved. NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Can U Accept A Guy Wom U Are More Educated Than? / How To Identify The Real Man And Woman. / Letting Her Go Without Heartache!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.