Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. (2586 Views)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / Wtf? Whose Brother And Sister Are These? 2 Adults Share There Sex Photos (photo) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yes, my mother is a witch. Her sis too.
All my shortcomings are from their handwork.

I have kept it cool for years now. The bondage they kept.
They want me to return to my father's house so they will kill me. My mum wants to use me for sacrifice in the coven. All this I already know. They are not ready to back out. Before they kill me. I have made up my mind to kill them. I will do

Am tired.

Lalasticlala please help me move to the front page
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by blazingblender(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
What did I just read??

8 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by younglleo: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Keep us posted!
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by InsideLove(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
blazingblender:
What did I just read??

Yes. They kept my dad in financial bondage for years. Now me. I will kill them all this week. That's what I decided.
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Jay5mie: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
You dun go those backyard wanna be prophets, dem dun tell you nonsense angry

12 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jay5mie:
You dun go those backyard wanna be prophets, dem dun tell you nonsense angry
You're still a child. Pray not to witness spiritual battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Chaos14: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
We both know you can't fight this fight physically my problem now is that how are you going to fight it physically
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chaos14:
We both know you can't fight this fight physically my problem now is that how are you going to fight it physically

I will assassinate them. If that's all I can do.
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Everest9(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
What church do you attend the prophet is really in charge of your life

6 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by decatalyst(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

They want me to return to my father's house so they will kill me. My mum wants to use me for sacrifice in the coven. All this I already know. They are not ready to back out. Before they kill me. I have made up my mind to kill them. I will do

Am tired.

So why are you telling us? undecided

Are you mentally challenged?

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
cry
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by jimmyolasun: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
They can't accept you I the coven so don't worry,you aren't the one your mama wants to sacrifice. They only accept children with destinies and glory which from your story I guess you lack. Put your mind at rest, nothing fit do you... You shall live and see say your mama go get promoted and you'd be surprised how.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Shalayetv: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
This are strong alligations

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by seunak2016: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
op I understand there is a part in bible where it say you must not allowed witch to live but Nigeria law also say you must not KILL. your father is in financial bondage because he can't pray. same thing is happening to you as well YOU CANT PRAY. I can ask you to go to one mountain in ikire osun state, not your regular church or mountain they will be calling offering every minute. they don't do Shi.t like that there but you must be serious with your life in prayer, no time to over sleep there( not that they won't give you time to sleep ooo, body no be firewood )

if you want I can mention the mountain here and you but you can act like fool then go ahead with your intention
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2022
seunak2016:
op I understand there is a part in bible where it say you must not allowed witch to live but Nigeria law also say you must not KILL. your father is in financial bondage because he can't pray. same thing is happening to you as well YOU CANT PRAY. I can ask you to go to one mountain in ikire osun state, not your regular church or mountain they will be calling offering every minute. they don't do Shi.t like that there but you must be serious with your life in prayer, no time to over sleep there( not that they won't give you time to sleep ooo, body no be firewood )

if you want I can mention the mountain here and you but you can act like fool then go ahead with your intention

Please drop please
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Depression is real.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by omolasho: 3:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Before they kill me. I have made up my mind to kill them. I will do

Am tired.

[Ogbeni Nigerian Prisons bad gaan ni. I will advice you take feasibility studies in Kirikiri, Panti amongst others before you decide. If Na Yanki Prisons Na, I for say assurance cover you]

3 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Truvelisback(m): 3:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

Am tired.
How did u know?
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Whazar(m): 5:06am On Jun 09, 2022
You dey smoke Igbo

4 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Gee64: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2022
You must not kill or the LAW would ruin you too. You may end up being killed by the LAW too. So you see, the death you feared would.....

Then, that weed you took will be cleared from your head. That your fake pastor go deny you at the end.
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by peedeeasobie(m): 5:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

You're still a child. Pray not to witness spiritual battle.

You are the child here... a lying spirit is whispering into your ears, your eyes will soon clear.

A woman that didn't kill you when you were a baby, it is now you can type nonsense on social media that she will kill you?

Spiritual battle my foot

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by beautyhd: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2022
…..and what are you? A wizard

4 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by chilinks(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
The op maybe right. But he maybe going it the wrong way.
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Rexymania(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Are you kidding or what? Do you smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Medianna(f): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2022
You mum did not kill you when you were in the womb or little its now that you're grown up??
She tried oo

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by tayo60(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Killing them will compound your problem the more. Ur only solution is in God and prayers
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Sweetvie: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Inside life
Guy how did you know?
Don't kill o
Prison is not a good place... Find other solution
Pray, fast... Go to church that can deliver u from them if real sha

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Nonexisting: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2022
The mother that carried you for 9months who had the opportunity of sacrificing you to the coven when you were a child didn't, it's now that she wants to do it. Mtchew. Wasted sperm.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by seunak2016: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

Please drop please
from iwo road to Ikire then you tell any bike man you are going to ALASEPE MOUNTAIN, whatever they are doing there might not make sense to you but please just manage to spend 1 week there and believe in God then wait observe what will happen afterwards. they won't ask you to bring money or make any pledge.

you must be yoruba boy because they pray in yoruba language but interpreter always dey. just one week then with your faith.

remember to fast with your prayer ooo, whether white fasting or dry fasting, as it convenient for you and spirit leads you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Kineticcasihkf: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2022
seunak2016:
from iwo road to Ikire then you tell any bike man you are going to ALASEPE MOUNTAIN, whatever they are doing there might not make sense to you but please just manage to spend 1 week there and believe in God then wait observe what will happen afterwards. they won't ask you to bring money or make any pledge.

you must be yoruba boy because they pray in yoruba language but interpreter always dey. just one week then with your faith.

remember to fast with your prayer ooo, whether white fasting or dry fasting, as it convenient for you and the spirit leads you

Thank you so much, I think you're the only one here that relates to how I feel. You're the only one here to understand more about life and see through my writeup. Thanks please will like to have your number. Can you drop an email?
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Favvybillionz(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2022
jimmyolasun:
They can't accept you I the coven so don't worry,you aren't the one your mama wants to sacrifice. They only accept children with destinies and glory which from your story I guess you lack. Put your mind at rest, nothing fit do you... You shall live and see say your mama go get promoted and you'd be surprised how.

���

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me Morning Instead Of Morning Baby. What Do I Do? / Marriage Proposal After Four Days / Special Poem Didicated To My Better Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.