Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai (25681 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin..I said when your enemies agree to work for you , God is at work, what is it you don't understand in that sentence? Is it not God who makes it possible when those you think could stop your progress agree to work for you ? Then , talking about his brain, it takes intelligence and wisdom to have followers and make people believe in you. Why did Buhari win only when he forged alliance with Tinubu after losing 3 times? That is the brain. Then , come to experience, he was once a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector . He has political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress . Look at Lagos . His design , he created LAWMA, for waste management and clean lagos, BRT for efficient transportation, created proper financial accountability to remove the panic of owing workers salaries , created the mortgage housing scheme, LASTMA, LASAA, the new Eko Atlantic city called the smart city currently being built is his idea. What about the ability to work with smart brains ? A philanthropist, someone who helped others achieved their dreams. A gentle man who's a friend of the masses. In the nadeco days , he raised his voice against millitary anti-democratic practices and the restoration of democracy. It was more like a movement. The developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Asiwaju..You can confirm this information also on Google. I hope I have answered your questions
CheapHomes1:

You can't educate me when you haven't educated yourself. I didn't ask you to educate me. I asked you to answer simple questions.

You said "go and ask about his contribution during the nadeco days". I am asking you. What were his contributions during his nadeco days?

Your response doesnt answer my questions. You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

Pls explain the brain, experience and ability that he has to put things right?

From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?

Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

What template did Tinubu design? What and what is in that template?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ijoba85:
grin..I said when your enemies agree to work for you , God is at work, what is it you don't understand in that sentence? Is it not God who makes it possible when those you think could stop your progress agree to work for you ? Then , talking about his brain, it takes intelligence and wisdom to have followers and make people believe in you. Why did Buhari win only when he forged alliance with Tinubu after losing 3 times? That is the brain. Then , come to experience, he was once a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector . He has political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress . Look at Lagos . His design , he created LAWMA, for waste management and clean lagos, BRT for efficient transportation, created proper financial accountability to remove the panic of owing workers salaries , created the mortgage housing scheme, LASTMA, LASAA, the new Eko Atlantic city called the smart city currently being built is his idea. What about the ability to work with smart brains ? A philanthropist, someone who helped others achieved their dreams. A gentle man who's a friend of the masses. In the nadeco days , he raised his voice against millitary anti-democratic practices and the restoration of democracy. It was more like a movement. The developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Asiwaju..You can confirm this information also on Google. I hope I have answered your questions

Who are the enemies that worked for Tinubu?

Who are the followers and how and why do they believe in him?

Since you are saying that buharis alliance with Tinubu won him the presidency, how has nigeria moved forward since then?

How have his enemies working for him and his having followers moved nigeria forward?

How has he used his experience as a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector to move nigeria forward? Am sure buhari had almost the same experience pre 2015. How far with that?

How has Tinubu having a political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress moved nigeria forward?

He created LAWMA...so? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create an agency for Lagos? Who owns the PSP trucks used in carry waste in Lagos?

Pls who owns BRT?

You say Tinubu "created proper financial accountability"? How did he do that? Has the meaning of accountability changed in the dictionary?

So what about eko Atlantic and how is it a smart city? How many years is it taking to build eko Atlantic? Who collects proceeds for the sale of land in eko Atlantic?

Who are the smart brains you say Tinubu is working with or has worked with? Kindly name them, when he worked with them& what have they achieved for nigeria.

What philanthropy are you referring to and who are the people Tinubu has helped to fulfil their dreams?

How is Tinubu a friend of the masses? Kindly explain

How is the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? What is the vision? Can you break it down for us? What are those development strides?

Was Tinubu the only human being that raised his voice against military rule? I ask again, what are those contributions he made in nadeco that is so special that no other person made?

You haven't answered this question: From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?

Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

Let me ask, is Tinubu patriotic? Can he put away corruption and nepotism? Can he allow the interests of Nigerians to prevail even when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
You see you'll find some of your questions, like Lagos developmental strides , Tinubu's template , Eko Atlantic city on Google. But I need to correct you for something, you kept asking what this what that has Tinubu done to change or improve Nigeria, then I want to ask you , was Tinubu ever a president? NO! Is he the sitting president?NO! So, without you being the president , there's little or nothing you can do to change the narrative in a nation. And you asked about those he made or helped achieve dreams , i can't name all but if you helped enthrone a president , kings (e.g Oni of Ife , Oba of Lagos, these are first class obas) , governors (e.g Gov. of Ogun, osun, ekiti and so on), senators , honourables even a tailor who never dreamt of ascending an exalted position as high as the seat of a local government chairman became one . All those achievements you think were cheap took great vision and hardwork to make a reality. If you want to know the followers , some hold town hall meetings in Lagos , many are scattered around other parts of Nigeria and the world , just like kwankwasiya in Kano, Tinubu is also a movement, he helps provide solution, he uses his influence to help others . Enemies who worked for him were the northern governors, why ? You and I know northerners are so fond of having power kept in the north , they'd dribble , oppress and don't like playing second fiddle to the southern region but we all witnessed how 13 out of the northern governors stood their ground insisting that power be returned to the south , they could have played politics with it by standing by Ahmad Lawan who was first put forward as a consensus APC presidential candidate remember pdp already chose Atiku as their presidential flag bearer , so the idea was to retain power in the north at all cost. This mentality of holding on to power had always made many call the north the enemy of the south but for the very first time you could see their political gladiators insisting that power returned to the south. Yes , he only helped Buhari become the president after trying 3 times but know that in life you may be helped for a job , nobody does the job for you . Tinubu is different from Buhari, you are you , I am me, we are different. Buhari chose to act the way he does. Nobody dictates to a king , you can only suggest and he's at liberty to accept or reject it. So buhari's failure can't be attributed to Tinubu . To move Nigeria forward takes the actions and inactions of the president and until Tinubu become one , you can't judge him yet .You can only judge him base on the office he once occupied. For the brains he brought up, I will only mention the few popular ones; Fashola, Ambode, Wale Edun, Yemi Osinbajo, Babatunde Fowler,Sanwo Olu etc...And for the nadeco thing , I ask you , can you raise your voice against the millitary ? He did and even had to disguise most times to escape being arrested or killed . Lastly , for the corruption thing , please make me understand , what kind of corruption was he indicted for? Did he steal money or what ? And if it's that , please show me one politician who isn't corrupt. And please allow me say this; Tinubu may be corrupt , agreed but is he a politician who makes a difference? YES! A politician who believes in democratic ideals? YES! A politician who can't be tossed around? YES! The one who can lay a good foundation for a new Nigeria just like he did for Lagos . The one who can break the control of a few cabal holding the country to ransom because he won't be a puppet to anyone, that I know

CheapHomes1:

Who are the enemies that worked for Tinubu?

Who are the followers and how and why do they believe in him?

Since you are saying that buharis alliance with Tinubu won him the presidency, how has nigeria moved forward since then?

How have his enemies working for him and his having followers moved nigeria forward?

How has he used his experience as a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector to move nigeria forward? Am sure buhari had almost the same experience pre 2015. How far with that?

How has Tinubu having a political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress moved nigeria forward?

He created LAWMA...so? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create an agency for Lagos? Who owns the PSP trucks used in carry waste in Lagos?

Pls who owns BRT?

You say Tinubu "created proper financial accountability"? How did he do that? Has the meaning of accountability changed in the dictionary?

So what about eko Atlantic and how is it a smart city? How many years is it taking to build eko Atlantic? Who collects proceeds for the sale of land in eko Atlantic?

Who are the smart brains you say Tinubu is working with or has worked with? Kindly name them, when he worked with them& what have they achieved for nigeria.

What philanthropy are you referring to and who are the people Tinubu has helped to fulfil their dreams?

How is Tinubu a friend of the masses? Kindly explain

How is the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? What is the vision? Can you break it down for us? What are those development strides?

Was Tinubu the only human being that raised his voice against military rule? I ask again, what are those contributions he made in nadeco that is so special that no other person made?

You haven't answered this question: From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?

Let me ask, is Tinubu patriotic? Can he put away corruption and nepotism? Can he allow the interests of Nigerians to prevail even when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ijoba85:
You see you'll find some of your questions, like Lagos developmental strides , Tinubu's template , Eko Atlantic city on Google. But I need to correct you for something, you kept asking what this what that has Tinubu done to change or improve Nigeria, then I want to ask you , was Tinubu ever a president? NO! Is he the sitting president?NO! So, without you being the president , there's little or nothing you can do to change the narrative in a nation. And you asked about those he made or helped achieve dreams , i can't name all but if you helped enthrone a president , kings (e.g Oni of Ife , Oba of Lagos, these are first class obas) , governors (e.g Gov. of Ogun, osun, ekiti and so on), senators , honourables even a tailor who never dreamt of ascending an exalted position as high as the seat of a local government chairman became one . All those achievements you think were cheap took great vision and hardwork to make a reality. If you want to know the followers , some hold town hall meetings in Lagos , many are scattered around other parts of Nigeria and the world , just like kwankwasiya in Kano, Tinubu is also a movement, he helps provide solution, he uses his influence to help others . Enemies who worked for him were the northern governors, why ? You and I know northerners are so fond of having power kept in the north , they'd dribble , oppress and don't like playing second fiddle to the southern region but we all witnessed how 13 out of the northern governors stood their ground insisting that power be returned to the south , they could have played politics with it by standing by Ahmad Lawan who was first put forward as a consensus APC presidential candidate remember pdp already chose Atiku as their presidential flag bearer , so the idea was to retain power in the north at all cost. This mentality of holding on to power had always made many call the north the enemy of the south but for the very first time you could see their political gladiators insisting that power returned to the south. Yes , he only helped Buhari become the president after trying 3 times but know that in life you may be helped for a job , nobody does the job for you . Tinubu is different from Buhari, you are you , I am me, we are different. Buhari chose to act the way he does. Nobody dictates to a king , you can only suggest and he's at liberty to accept or reject it. So buhari's failure can't be attributed to Tinubu . To move Nigeria forward takes the actions and inactions of the president and until Tinubu become one , you can't judge him yet .You can only judge him base on the office he once occupied. For the brains he brought up, I will only mention the few popular ones; Fashola, Ambode, Wale Edun, Yemi Osinbajo, Babatunde Fowler,Sanwo Olu etc...And for the nadeco thing , I ask you , can you raise your voice against the millitary ? He did and even had to disguise most times to escape being arrested or killed . Lastly , for the corruption thing , please make me understand , what kind of corruption was he indicted for? Did he steal money or what ? And if it's that , please show me one politician who isn't corrupt. And please allow me say this; Tinubu may be corrupt , agreed but is he a politician who makes a difference? YES! A politician who believes in democratic ideals? YES! A politician who can't be tossed around? YES! The one who can lay a good foundation for a new Nigeria just like he did for Lagos . The one who can break the control of a few cabal holding the country to ransom because he won't be a puppet to anyone, that I know

Sorry bro. You haven't answered my questions.

1. Who are the enemies that worked for Tinubu?

2. Who are the followers and how and why do they believe in him?

3. Since you are saying that buharis alliance with Tinubu won him the presidency, how has nigeria moved forward since then?

4. How have his enemies working for him and his having followers moved nigeria forward?

5. How has he used his experience as a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector to move nigeria forward? Am sure buhari had almost the same experience pre 2015. How far with that?

6. How has Tinubu having a political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress moved nigeria forward?

7. He created LAWMA...so? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create an agency for Lagos? Who owns the PSP trucks used in carry waste in Lagos?

7. Pls who owns BRT?

8. You say Tinubu "created proper financial accountability"? How did he do that? Has the meaning of accountability changed in the dictionary?

9. So what about eko Atlantic and how is it a smart city? How many years is it taking to build eko Atlantic? Who collects proceeds for the sale of land in eko Atlantic?

10. Who are the smart brains you say Tinubu is working with or has worked with? Kindly name them, when he worked with them& what have they achieved for nigeria.

11. What philanthropy are you referring to and who are the people Tinubu has helped to fulfil their dreams?

12. How is Tinubu a friend of the masses? Kindly explain

13. How is the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? What is the vision? Can you break it down for us? What are those development strides?

14. Was Tinubu the only human being that raised his voice against military rule? I ask again, what are those contributions he made in nadeco that is so special that no other person made?

15. You haven't answered this question: From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?

16. Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

17. What template did Tinubu design? What and what is in that template?

18. Let me ask, is Tinubu patriotic? Can he put away corruption and nepotism? Can he allow the interests of Nigerians to prevail even when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

19. How does Tinubu believe in democratic ideals? What are those democratic ideals he believes in?

20. What exactly is that good foundation that he laid in Lagos that you say he will lay for nigeria?

21. If you say buharis failure can't be attributed to buhari, how come you said that the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? Was buhari governor of Lagos for 20years?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
You have a serious problem, may God heal you. Questions you kept repeating are already answered in my last message perhaps you can't read well.
CheapHomes1:

Sorry bro. You haven't answered my questions.

3. Since you are saying that buharis alliance with Tinubu won him the presidency, how has nigeria moved forward since then?

4. How have his enemies working for him and his having followers moved nigeria forward?

5. How has he used his experience as a governor , a legislator, a civil servant with the knowledge of the private and public sector to move nigeria forward? Am sure buhari had almost the same experience pre 2015. How far with that?

6. How has Tinubu having a political structure which works enabling him to win elections without stress moved nigeria forward?

7. He created LAWMA...so? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create an agency for Lagos? Who owns the PSP trucks used in carry waste in Lagos?

7. Pls who owns BRT?

8. You say Tinubu "created proper financial accountability"? How did he do that? Has the meaning of accountability changed in the dictionary?

9. So what about eko Atlantic and how is it a smart city? How many years is it taking to build eko Atlantic? Who collects proceeds for the sale of land in eko Atlantic?

10. Who are the smart brains you say Tinubu is working with or has worked with? Kindly name them, when he worked with them& what have they achieved for nigeria.

11. What philanthropy are you referring to and who are the people Tinubu has helped to fulfil their dreams?

13. How is the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? What is the vision? Can you break it down for us? What are those development strides?

14. Was Tinubu the only human being that raised his voice against military rule? I ask again, what are those contributions he made in nadeco that is so special that no other person made?

15. You haven't answered this question: From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?

16. Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

18. Let me ask, is Tinubu patriotic? Can he put away corruption and nepotism? Can he allow the interests of Nigerians to prevail even when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

19. How does Tinubu believe in democratic ideals? What are those democratic ideals he believes in?

20. What exactly is that good foundation that he laid in Lagos that you say he will lay for nigeria?

21. If you say buharis failure can't be attributed to buhari, how come you said that the "developmental strides achieved in Lagos for over 20 years now are all attributed to the vision of Tinubu"? Was buhari governor of Lagos for 20years?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
You have a serious problem, may God heal you. Questions you kept repeating are already answered in my last message perhaps you can't read well.

God has healed me thats why I can see through your many empty words and hence i am asking you these questions which you didnt answer. its not about volume of words but about addressing the issues raised. so lets try again so that you can get Gods healing. i have numbered the questions for you so you can see each question and you can answer accordingly.

7. Pls who owns BRT?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
All your questions have been answered, shikena! You like repeating a class , wahala no dey tire you? Sorry how many times did you write waec? You be olodo seriously. U supposed dey work with punch newspaper or become a lawyer , you might even be one sef...Baba dey rest o, you dey act like complete novice like you no know wetin dey happen for your country...If you like continue asking your senseless questions , I won't answer you again because I can see you lack understanding
CheapHomes1:

God has healed me thats why I can see through your many empty words and hence i am asking you these questions which you didnt answer. its not about volume of words but about addressing the issues raised. so lets try again so that you can get Gods healing. i have numbered the questions for you so you can see each question and you can answer accordingly.

7. Pls who owns BRT?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
All your questions have been answered, shikena! You like repeating a class , wahala no dey tire you? Sorry how many times did you write waec? You be olodo seriously. U supposed dey work with punch newspaper or become a lawyer , you might even be one sef...Baba dey rest o, you dey act like complete novice like you no know wetin dey happen for your country...If you like continue asking your senseless questions , I won't answer you again because I can see you lack understanding

you havent answered any question bro. thats why i decided to enumerate them for you. if you feel you have answered them, kindly match your so called answers with each question as numbered.

7. Pls who owns BRT?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
You and who should match wetin, walahi I tire for your matter , you like question and answer gan o, ask kindergarten class , they will answer you or students writing waec and jamb , dem go respond ...an adult like you read a complete piece and yet didn't understand a thing in it , asking me the same questions, after you will come and say you are educated...stop bad belle o make you see road pass...Your stance on Tinubu shows you have issues against the gentle man. When you want to assess a man , do so with both the good and bad sides not just his imperfections
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered any question bro. thats why i decided to enumerate them for you. if you feel you have answered them, kindly match your so called answers with each question as numbered.

7. Pls who owns BRT?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
You and who should match wetin, walahi I tire for your matter , you like question and answer gan o, ask kindergarten class , they will answer you or students writing waec and jamb , dem go respond ...an adult like you read a complete piece and yet didn't understand a thing in it , asking me the same questions, after you will come and say you are educated...stop bad belle o make you see road pass...Your stance on Tinubu shows you have issues against the gentle man. When you want to assess a man , do so with both the good and bad sides not just his imperfections

can you show me the stance you are referring to? you still havent answered the questions:

7. Pls who owns BRT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Dino Melaye Awards Road Projects In Kogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.