Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai (25680 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by RedScorpion(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
History lecturer.... Well done oo

The only thing Tinubu has to offer is to take Nigeria backwards in all areas...

Look at the Buhari he presented to Nigerians as a change agent........ A total Failure

If Tinubu knows so much, why would he single handedly make Buhari President.(According to him)

He is only hungry for power and has no good intentions for Nigeria.

The Dollar - Naira exchange rate is how much today ? .....

Close to 600 Naira to 1 dollar.

What did Tinubu and co. tell us in 2015 ?

See the screenshot below

APC must not be allowed to continue ruining Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ejehkob: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Such a stupid history it will be angry
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Guardiola84: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
sweetkev:
Old politicians are already positioning their children in strategic places for future elections. Seyi Tinubu will still become Lagos state governor likewise other children of old corrupt politicians. The hard truth is that Nigeria can never get better grin
CocoaOla:
Awon oloriburuku Nigerians are in troubles dollars is 610 to a naira inflations.

Evildoers of Nigeria are reaping what they are sowing, Tinubu till year 2031 after 2031 old ganduge of north will takover again

Nigeria will remain the poverty capital of the world with refugees crisis

Common Nigerians will suffer

Nigerians are reaping what they are sowing

there is another sentiment that will make Obi win easily across Nigeria. After 8yrs of Buhari, (a Muslim) APC, PDP and NNPP are giving us Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso; all Muslims to rule for another 8yrs (making it a total 16yrs Muslim rule). That is not the main shocker! The worst is should Tinubu of APC win and do 8yrs, after his tenure the presidency will go back to the north for another 8yrs of Muslim rule. That is 24yrs of Muslim rule in total!!!GODFORBID!! TAKE A LOOK AT CHRISTIANS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA N SHOW THEM MERCY BY VOTING WISELY
VOTE PETER OBI
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Johncuppa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritedtete:
Yes the Awolowo dream and the Abiola dream is in Tinubu.. History will be made I agree... I am scared of his old age it is catching up fast. I hope he won't suffer Dementia.
i
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by IPIGMODS: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Tinubu ACN party contested 3 times in previous presidential elections and lost before the useless party merge with buhari CPC and Ogbonna Onu ANPP, and some factions of APGA

2023 will be no different

Prince of Abakaliki
Pls go and take your daily medication.
Ashiyere still here wailing and crying like a typical meth cannibal.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
shinealight:

So will YOU my friend…all in good time. As they say, a thousand years hence will become tomorrow…all in good time.
Can you therefore afford to gloat about another’s demise? Your time will come too.
In fact, we should remember that growing old is a privilege denied to many!!

Where did I gloat over or denigrate anyone in my post?

You need to visit your English teacher
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shetemi12:

You may be dead before them

Since you have a problem understanding simple English, the old guards are gradually fading out either you understand my post or not
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Never wish someone you don't know dead, these people have their God behind them, same with Buhari that they predicted he will die before 2016, he is in he second tenure

Just accept it as destiny, if God makes you a billionaire today, will you reject it because there are many holier people that deserves it better, it's all destiny, you don't know the wonderfully good things they did during their childhood that makes their creator continue to help them.

I see why a lot of Nigerians fail GRE or TOEFEL tests.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ijoba85:
If you haven't sinned before be the first to cast the stone. Are you a saint sir/ma? Nobody is a saint and that include Tinubu but let's look at his experience and ability . Does he have the brain to put things right ? That is the angle we should all judge things from

You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

Pls explain the brain, experience and ability that he has to put things right?

From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by solecare: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
APC didn’t try at all with all these suffering. It’s unfortunate no hope in sight.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by AminuRano87(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
DEROX:
grin MY NORTHERN BROTHERS FALLING IN LINE , FLATINOZES ARE FAILURES

We are with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
No man gets anything without it coming from God . God rules in the affairs of men, don't forget . Tinubu will never come out triumphantly if God never allowed it. When men gather together to help you achieve successes , it's God at work...We are all sinners including you , we are all living by the mercies and grace of God , so don't judge any man , go for what is best for you .
CheapHomes1:

You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

From your write up, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is very corrupt? Does a man of his corrupt standing deserve to be president of Nigeria? Is that what God will want?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by shinealight(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Where did I gloat over or denigrate anyone in my post?

You need to visit your English teacher

Obviously you know not the implication of what you were writing.
Let’s see if you will not grow old, die and be devoured by maggots….. in good time. Live forever my friend! shocked shocked
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ijoba85:
No man gets anything without it coming from God . God rules in the affairs of men, don't forget . Tinubu will never come out triumphantly if God never allowed it. When men gather together to help you achieve successes , it's God at work...We are all sinners including you , we are all living by the mercies and grace of God , so don't judge any man , go for what is best for you .

oga, your response doesnt answer my questions. You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by pacespot(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any time I see these old Nigerian politicians, the only thing I see in them in evil. I don't know if anybody can relate with what I am saying? They voted against Osinbajo because they think he is bit different from them, he seems to have a soul of his own, but Tinubu is the man in their clique.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Lepon02: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
But he wont.

End.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
shinealight:

Obviously you know not the implication of what you were writing.
Let’s see if you will not grow old, die and be devoured by maggots….. in good time. Live forever my friend! shocked shocked

I had to review some of your previous comments....I am not surprised by your level of reasoning.

Note: this is not an insult

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by shinealight(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

I had to review some of your previous comments....I am not surprised by your level of reasoning.

Note: this is not an insult

Of course, my reasoning can NEVER align with that of a shallow-minded nincompoop like you….who thinks he can hope for the day his elders will die and be buried…..as if he himself possesses the antidote to death.
As I said before, growing old is a privilege usually denied to many like you who do not appreciate the contributions of elders in society. Piece of sh!t shocked shocked
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
shinealight:

Of course, my reasoning can NEVER align with that of a shallow-minded nincompoop like you….who thinks he can hope for the day his elders will die and be buried…..as if he himself possesses the antidote to death.
As I said before, growing old is a privilege usually denied to many like you who do not appreciate the contributions of elders in society. Piece of sh!t shocked shocked

Gutter brain.

No one lives forever.

History taught us that all empires end at one time or the other.

But if you choose to cast aspersions because you were not brought up and trained properly, then I rest my case.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by shinealight(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Gutter brain.

No one lives forever.

History taught us that all empires end at one time or the other.

But if you choose to cast aspersions because you were not brought up and trained properly, then I rest my case.

If you believe what you have just written, what then was the purpose of wishing for the demise of the “old people” as you called them?
Would there ever be a situation where the whole place would be filled with young people?
Talk of casting aspersions….you should learn to say what you mean and mean what you say….otherwise you shut your gob if you’re indeed properly trained. You don’t talk rubbish in public just for the sake of talking! undecided undecided
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by cooltola(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
The final thing the Jagaban craved so much is to be in power. He watch how Mko Abiola was close and never became President . Now he is close and everything signals that he is going to win. My own is to observe and see if the Jagaban will make Nigeria better or worse, Na only God knows. History will not be kind to Buhari because Buhari is very weak on security, the economy. I cannot tell if Tinubu will be better than Buhari or worse if he become President, only God knows. Na only time will tell
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by petermichaels(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmm! The Thing Is We Are All Going To Be In it Together. Even If you Can Run Out Of The Country, one Of Your Relation Must Be left behind to Enjoy The history. No matter How Long it Take,Every mumu go get Sense for This Country. Las Las
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Viraltrends123: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

I see why a lot of Nigerians fail GRE or TOEFEL tests.

okay, good for you
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Khaysee: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
City boy want to make Nigeria look like ikoyi
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by jclassiq(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
NO HISTORY WILL BE MADE BECAUSE HE WON'T BECOME IT!

By the special Grace of the Most High God who knows the heart of man and know that those men are wicked beyond measure.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022
You are not a novice when it comes to who Asiwaju is and his achievements in our country. I know you must have heard of how he fought side by side with others to enthrone the democratic dispensation we have now , go and ask about his contribution during the nadeco days . Who laid the foundation of the 5th largest economy in the world , talking about Lagos? Have you witnessed the developmental strides in Lagos which is not stopping anytime soon? Don't think the think-tank were the doing of the past and current governors , it's a template designed by Asiwaju which must be followed for a better and prosperous Lagos . Let's look at his belief and commitment to progressive democratic ideals which are known to all and sundry, even his political enemies knows such path is the way to follow in order to witness development and attaining our rightful position among the comity of nations in the world but their corrupt stance and the weak foundation Nigeria was laid on encourage mediocrity. This guy is brilliant, has vision , he's generous and knows how to pick the best brains when it comes to delivering the best results . His name is Asiwaju Jagaban
CheapHomes1:

oga, your response doesnt answer my questions. You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by wildernessVoice: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
What Nelson Mandela said to Nigerians in 2007

“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history...?

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ijoba85:
You are not a novice when it comes to who Asiwaju is and his achievements in our country. I know you must have heard of how he fought side by side with others to enthrone the democratic dispensation we have now , go and ask about his contribution during the nadeco days . Who laid the foundation of the 5th largest economy in the world , talking about Lagos? Have you witnessed the developmental strides in Lagos which is not stopping anytime soon? Don't think the think-tank were the doing of the past and current governors , it's a template designed by Asiwaju which must be followed for a better and prosperous Lagos . Let's look at his belief and commitment to progressive democratic ideals which are known to all and sundry, even his political enemies knows such path is the way to follow in order to witness development and attaining our rightful position among the comity of nations in the world but their corrupt stance and the weak foundation Nigeria was laid on encourage mediocrity. This guy is brilliant, has vision , he's generous and knows how to pick the best brains when it comes to delivering the best results . His name is Asiwaju Jagaban

Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

What template did Tinubu design? What and what is in that template?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's waste of time educating you
CheapHomes1:

Pls what foundation did Tinubu lay that made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ijoba85:
It's waste of time educating you

You can't educate me when you haven't educated yourself. I didn't ask you to educate me. I asked you to answer simple questions.

You said "go and ask about his contribution during the nadeco days". I am asking you. What were his contributions during his nadeco days?

Your response doesnt answer my questions. You are the one that brought God into the matter. If his brain is the angle to look at it from, then why bring God into the matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.