Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai (25682 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by DEROX: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022
grin MY NORTHERN BROTHERS FALLING IN LINE , FLATINOZES ARE FAILURES
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by rayvelez(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2022
What history again abi a big thief will take over Nigeria.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Learner247: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Tinubu ACN party contested 3 times in previous presidential elections and lost before the useless party merge with buhari CPC and Ogbonna Onu ANPP, and some factions of APGA

2023 will be no different

Bros you need to calm down!
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Lanretoye(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Tinubu ACN party contested 3 times in previous presidential elections and lost before the useless party merge with buhari CPC and Ogbonna Onu ANPP, and some factions of APGA

I no go gree people.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by IamNat: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Hopefully
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by bigdammyj: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2022
The same party but different individuals then but you should know that destinies are greater than one another. This is Tinubi's destiny at play ..When your enemies agree to work for you , God is at work
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Mikolo70(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Wahala no dey tire you ni? Ma pa Ara e oo..
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Cmanforall: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is just a matter of time, all the old guards will be dead and buried
Their children will take over

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Money corrupts.

That's why you'd see people older than my dad speak with zero wisdom.

Any ethnic group may rule.
Any religion may rule.

I have absolutely no problem with that.
But why let a man that's visibly sick rule?

His hands are shaking uncontrollably AMD Nigerians are seeing it.

He staggers while walking.

In one of the videos, our 'sick' BUHARI was even the one helping him to hold the APC flag.

He urinated on himself in broad daylight in one of those videos

Are these signs not enough?

These are sicknesses related to old age and can NEVER be reversed. It only worsens till death.

We All know that.

Google them, the videos are all on the internet.

Yet, its who these folks are clamouring for.

These same people are d ones retiring workers once they r up to 60 years.

Yet, at over 80 years, they don't want to retire.

Some of his online urchins will soon attack you and say you are hating and that you are from the south east.

I have never seen a situation where reality stares people in the face but yet they decide to make decisions based on sentiments instead of pure facts on ground.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CheapHomes1: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Ijoba85:
The same party but different individuals then but you should know that destinies are greater than one another. This is Tinubi's destiny at play ..When your enemies agree to work for you , God is at work

God is at work for a man of Tinubus corrupt standing?

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by OYEDIPE(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
"If"

Tinubu your headache
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Princeton92(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What about the infected one?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by harmony75: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Continue dey fool yourselves all these old men in politics if not for money none of those delegate would have voted for tinubu. Going by the way elections should be Osinbanjo won.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
what is this one talking? So Jonathan was a military man or what?

No history to be made anywhere. And Muslim/Muslim ticket won't fly.

I'm already congratulating Atiku.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by bmdmix10: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2022
What history undecided
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Manpasman: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/history-will-be-made-if-tinubu-becomes-president-tanko-yakasai
i like tinubu but this hand shaking let him change blood before the d day it is a big challenge
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Truthfulguy10: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
God help me
This country is doomed
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Paulianfa(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Which president hasn't make history before?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Shetemi12(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

You may be dead before them
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by shinealight(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

So will YOU my friend…all in good time. As they say, a thousand years hence will become tomorrow…all in good time.
Can you therefore afford to gloat about another’s demise? Your time will come too.
In fact, we should remember that growing old is a privilege denied to many!!
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by nnamdi640: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
The man that didn't allowed his follow southerners to complete his tenure(Tinubu) will never smell that post. It is better for Atiku to take that post rather than him to take that post. He must feel the pain of back stabbing his fellow southerners.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ijoba85: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2022
If you haven't sinned before be the first to cast the stone. Are you a saint sir/ma? Nobody is a saint and that include Tinubu but let's look at his experience and ability . Does he have the brain to put things right ? That is the angle we should all judge things from
CheapHomes1:

God is at work for a man of Tinubus corrupt standing?
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by sweetkev(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
CocoaOla:
Awon oloriburuku Nigerians are in troubles dollars is 610 to a naira inflations.

Evildoers of Nigeria are reaping what they are sowing, Tinubu till year 2031 after 2031 old ganduge of north will takover again

Nigeria will remain the poverty capital of the world with refugees crisis

Common Nigerians will suffer

Nigerians are reaping what they are sowing
The people you are fighting for don't know they are suffering.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Kellie069(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Smiles!!! He can’t win! Lol, u don’t just joke with the northerners!! The presidential ticket was just a bait to get some dolars from jagaban; at least he has it in excess!!!!! Adamu’s initial pronouncement of Lawan as the consensus candidate before the election was just a bid to tension jagaban to release more dollars!!! Wait for defections of APC top gears, na only West e fit win with a noticeable margin! Atiku go floor am for south easily - north nA 10/10 for Atiku! Northerners will always prefer a northern Muslim to a souther muslim, any day , any time
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by sweetkev(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cmanforall:

Their children will take over
Old politicians are already positioning their children in strategic places for future elections. Seyi Tinubu will still become Lagos state governor likewise other children of old corrupt politicians. The hard truth is that Nigeria can never get better grin
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Lastbornomomama(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
One of my major reason I cannot stop going along and giving my support to ASIWAJU. #ASIWAJU2023 #TINUBU2023 #BOLAAHMED2023

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by naijaddk: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clueless elder statesman
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by colizee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obviously thats all you old fools care about.... You want your names to be mentioned among great leaders.

But nothing about your leadership is worthy of our praises, may he never smell that seat in Jesus name. I wish there is more i could do than just vote against y'all.
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Take any northern politiftians seriously at your own peril ��.
I stand with Peter Obi.
If only Osibanjo had gotten the ticket He'd be my second choice.
If you are a Christian here thinking of voting for Tinubu just know that you are pushing an agenda for 24years Muslim rule �
Ask yourself this question,with your answer devoid of sentiments
If na Christian wan do straight 16years wey go automatically pave way for another 8 years join am se the Muric and him cartel go gree??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper / Dino Melaye Awards Road Projects In Kogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.