Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War (55300 Views)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Stanweezy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
This one I dey hear New Nigeria, is he planning to join Kwamkwaso?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Exoticfarmer: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Dynamicboss: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .

A coward back down in a battle but a hero fights irrespective of the outcome. If he had stepped down, you lot will tag him a coward.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lifted2000: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
#OsinbajoIsMyHero and to millions globally.

#ThankYouOsinbajo for being a Standard International measure of quality leadership.

#PYOIsAMovement raising millions of Osinbajos for this present & future Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Erickymania: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ovo200:
If Osinbajo has million number of fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has fifty fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has only one fan and that is me. If Osinbajo has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against Osinbajo, I am against the world.
. Mumu man
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Popesuccess(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Dannyset post=113677085] grin

A very good man, that was deceived that he has everything to go against a renowned politician. No be juju be that?

He was thought a serious lesson that was difficult for him to understand.

Hopefully, he would use the remaining 11 months of this administration to showcase some of his plans, except he doesn't wish his principal well.

[/quote. Is it not when the principal allow and accept that he can showcase anything. He would have been a better president. But i still belief that none of the main contenders can be as bad as Buhari. Buhari Is the defination of bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lanre1st(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Never Outsmart your Master
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by oneMalik: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Story ! are we changing Nigeria name ?

you've lost and expected to go nd rest ....no story !
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/10/we-lost-the-battle-not-the-war-osinbajo-says-new-nigeria-remains-possible/
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by omowumi9: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

A very good man, that was deceived that he has everything to go against a renowned politician. No be juju be that?

He was thought a serious lesson that was difficult for him to understand.

Hopefully, he would use the remaining 11 months of this administration to showcase some of his plans, except he doesn't wish his principal well.

He has been part of the administration for close to 7 years, what has been his contributions so far except Trader moni and N Power? He is part of the current uncelebrated administration. What good can come from him?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by pquaver(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
IgOga:
Se you died in the last 7 years ni This is the VP that took money that could be used to build industry to share in the market o....under whom the economy has gone into red....the one that finished Nema funds....and he's your new Nigeria hope. Smh

If them throw obi own give you now hope say you go take am jejely.. You Don dey throw unsubstantiated accusations now if them fire obi 1 now u ho begin cry.. Jikota onwe gi oo
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lifted2000: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by aujile(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
This same person that said he will continue where Buhari stopped is coming to give us another sermon...Obi will win the war! The new Nigeria begins with Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by TenQ: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .
Oshinbajo has nothing to lose.
This was his first and final chance whether he steps down or NOT!

ABI, you don't know this?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
So you don gree say the insult is mutual? I nor wan hear insult accusations again!
SOFTSKILL:

That is payback no be only una sabi insult
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Zeemam: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo is my hero and to me o, he's the only one that can make Nigeria greater than it is. PYO is a movement � �
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by biggie73(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
No one remember Judas after he betrayed Jesus.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by VIKTO83(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
U lost to Amechi not Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by UNUKHASO: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
What new nogoarea are you planning to bring for the past 7 years no enjoyment masses are crying every commodity on the increasing
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lemmyler(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't think Osinbajo betrayed Tinubu. I think he only played the script written long time ago to cause division in the primary so that Tinubu would not have any serious opponent(s) in the primary.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by fredoooooo: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ile lo da yin sir ..
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by baretalk: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sound talk.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by MetaPhysical: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
As I said at the convention, I went to school here, I was born here, my parents were born here. Every opportunity I have had was given to me by this country.

These politicians are all about ME ME ME.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Deputy1111(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
I see and believe the new Nigeria is possible, we just need to work with right people in power. Osinbajo is a symbol of greatness.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Ibmojotu(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is ok to lose a battle but not the war I know you will be back anymore sophisticated pattern than the first time, Nigerians know your worth and we'll continue to fight for our political party to give room for competent candidates like yourself in the future. We can't give up on the need to build this country
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by truthfinder319: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
You will be half dead one day. Fact of life

Klington:
For a half dead man to defeat you shows that Nigeria is just for the highest bidder.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by moshino(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ovo200:
If Osinbajo has million number of fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has fifty fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has only one fan and that is me. If Osinbajo has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against Osinbajo, I am against the world.

Osinbajo would've preferred you put quotation marks when you're repeating what someone else said before you did. Instead of making it sound like you came up with it originally.

However, Osinbajo is a million times better than tinubu, and would've made a good president, and a better image for Nigeria globally. Imagine tinubu giving a speech at the UN on behalf of Nigeria, God forbid! No world leader will take Nigeria serious if tinubu becomes president, God forbid again!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by EDOLUWA: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
COMPLETE TRUTH

Klington:
For a half dead man to defeat you shows that Nigeria is just for the highest bidder.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Shooyie: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Prof remains committed to a united Nigeria. We believe in his abilities as he showed a little of this when he was Acting President. Its not over yet.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Temmy1997(f): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo is my Hero Nigeria has lost something and someone good but nevertheless we will try again and again Nigeria deserves the best and Osinbajo is the one that can give us the Nigeria of our choice.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by GiZcorp: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
There can never be a new Nigeria as far as the northerners are involved. The way forward is to divide this country and every strata of the country will have a new country including the northerners in which ever name they deem fit to call their own country.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by megababajo: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown

If he stepped down, you’ll still call him a coward. I salute his courage. Truth is, Nigeria isn’t ready for a change. We are continually deluded by religious, ethnic and political sentiments. Doesn’t it amaze you that people voted Tinubu over Osinabajo? They both spoke oh and we heard what they had to say…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.