Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (65582 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by emmykk(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

I m waiting for the usual statistics of how SW, NE, SS, SE, NC, etc are waiting to vote for PO...

How any youth who does not vote for him is a bastard as if all of them Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc are not Nigerian politicians...

Shebi, Anambra is the most peaceful state in Nigeria now where not quite long, some riff rats just sliced away a sitting house member head without our own darling PO going all out as an elder statesman to making sure that the culprits are found.

As far as you are Yoruba your post is condemn.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2022
My brother,

What is the difference when you were questioned and you were tried for an offense and you were not found guilty.

Bro, the hate you have for Bola is not good for your health o.

You keep saying he is the worst whereas you don't have any evidence to back it safe for the moribund evening news that fly about selling sensational stories of how Tinubu owns half of Lagos, how he is the owner of 10 per cent of the taxes in Lagos, etc... My brother, Yoruba people are not strangers to such news, when Awolowo was alive too, the news making rounds was Awolowo owned Coca-Cola bottling coy.. Awolowo owned Cocos House etc... All were ploys to disparage him...

It was when he died we knew that he was not even on the board of Coca-Cola Nigeria... Same happened to Abiola.. How he sunk a ship ladden with Bibles, etc... We later knew nothing like that ever happened after he died...

Same happened to Obasanjo, how he was the most ass licking Fulani slave, how he never could perform, etc so much that Yorubas didn't vote for him because of the rumors....

But it is 2022 now, we are wiser and no longer sentimental. We are not driven by emotions anymore but by logical reasoning.

Tinubu has once been a visionary governor when he ruled Lagos... Logically, he could also succeed leading Nigeria with his vision...

I rest my case!

aiikman:

Obi acquitted you say?...never

No agency came for obi, he was only questioned about his house in london and further more the folktale pandora blog gist...

You re asking me how worse is tinubu?..re you new in lagos or you wanna live in denial?...my brother live with your conscience cos you re not a sincere person...of the four mentioned atiku and tinubu re worse
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2022
As far as you are Ibo your post is condemned!

emmykk:

As far as you are Yoruba your post is condemn.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by oyatainer(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So he should usurp the authority of the governor??

You know this but you blame Tinubu for everything?
End Sars
Suffering
Agbero
Even a wife that cannot conceive
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Abeg go rest...I don't beat my chest unnecessarily...if your well travelled like you claimed then you should know your passport is your prove to all these countries you re claiming ... otherwise let's both use our time wisely even if it's to sleep on this rainy day...all the best and try to heal

At the end of all you have written ,you will be voting atiku.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Abeg go rest...I don't beat my chest unnecessarily...if your well travelled like you claimed then you should know your passport is your prove to all these countries you re claiming ... otherwise let's both use our time wisely even if it's to sleep on this rainy day...all the best and try to heal

Travelling is knowledge and education,but with your exposure ,you are not rational in thinking,just using emotions.even if tinubu use 6month , restructuring and taking your territory back and drawing a line,will be better than we continue to live in a unitary system.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

Travelling is knowledge and education,but with your exposure ,you are not rational in thinking,just using emotions.even if tinubu use 6month , restructuring and taking your territory back and drawing a line,will be better than we continue to live in a unitary system.

My dear you sound highly schooled and I respect you for that but sentiment is you only weakness....tinubu or atiku and the rest desperate lots are not the ones for the nigeria rescue job...may we never see another buhari-kind
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Mitsurugi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Charity begins from home, bruh!

Your reasoning is immensely obtuse
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

At the end of all you have written ,you will be voting atiku.

Me atiku .....God forbid and I tell you these if peter obi goes back to him cos of vp slot..I will vote kwakwanso...I won't queue under the sun cos of these old desperate men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Johnrake69: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
No single politician behind Pandora Peter Obituary
He is just a spoiler for Atiku

Lol... Una dey funny I swear. Na politicians dey deliver vote?

Obi doesn't really need politicians behind him. Obi you're talking won Anambra governorship back to back even against Andy UBA that was sponsored by OBJ.

Labour Party belongs to Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress. No sensible person should be campaigning for PDP or APC. Unless, you're part of the political class feeding fat from the sufferings of millions of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

My dear you sound highly schooled and I respect you for that but sentiment is you only weakness....tinubu or atiku and the rest desperate lots are not the ones for the nigeria rescue job...may we never see another buhari-kind

Well ,am Yoruba and have been talking about restructuring of Nigeria for a long time.since you have been travelling ,India is the larges democracy in the world ,with 1.4billlion people ,with 3000 types of religions ,GDP 3trillion,they did not do it with a unitary system.i know tinubu is now and old man ,but according okupe, you need 350million dollars to successfully contest the election .is better to look for that money and go and restructure the country.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
My brother,

What is the difference when you were questioned and you were tried for an offense and you were not found guilty.

Bro, the hate you have for Bola is not good for your health o.

You keep saying he is the worst whereas you don't have any evidence to back it safe for the moribund evening news that fly about selling sensational stories of how Tinubu owns half of Lagos, how he is the owner of 10 per cent of the taxes in Lagos, etc... My brother, Yoruba people are not strangers to such news, when Awolowo was alive too, the news making rounds was Awolowo owned Coca-Cola bottling coy.. Awolowo owned Cocos House etc... All were ploys to disparage him...

It was when he died we knew that he was not even on the board of Coca-Cola Nigeria... Same happened to Abiola.. How he sunk a ship ladden with Bibles, etc... We later knew nothing like that ever happened after he died...

Same happened to Obasanjo, how he was the most ass licking Fulani slave, how he never could perform, etc so much that Yorubas didn't vote for him because of the rumors....

But it is 2022 now, we are wiser and no longer sentimental. We are not driven by emotions anymore but by logical reasoning.

Tinubu has once been a visionary governor when he ruled Lagos... Logically, he could also succeed leading Nigeria with his vision...

I rest my case!

Like seriously I didn't get to read all you wrote here but I think you need to know your grammer before you use them..acquitted is when you go to court and you re found innocent or the accuser drops the case then you re either simply discharged or discharged and acquitted ...just to add, I am married to a barrister and hey I don't hate cos God has blessed me too much for me to waste my time on such inhuman act, I am too busy for that..so please change your assumption

And further to add to this, as a boy my parents voted abiola, and I remember my dad throwing me up into the air, when abiola was announced winner, don't know much about awo cos I was not born then and I don't believe in historical politics cos people change and stories gets twisted which is the main error some made and installed bubari..like I said before ,I will repeat this give me osinbanjo then we can discuss but you see this old tinubu not me and you and regarding him.been worse I still stand on that but I won't waste my time and yours with known evidence ....let no man judge cos judgement is for God alone but my vote can never go to him or atiku,,,I rather throw my pvc into the lagoon...lol

I rest my case too
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Me atiku .....God forbid and I tell you these if peter obi goes back to him cos of vp slot..I will vote kwakwanso...I won't queue under the sun cos of these old desperate men

Let's continue to watch the game , negotiations are going on,the south south people ,will like to control there resources,100% .if they follow ideas and think about their region,they will vote somebody that will do it once and for all.we have peace and start moving ahead.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

Let's continue to watch the game , negotiations are going on,the south south people ,will like to control there resources,100% .if they follow ideas and think about their region,they will vote somebody that will do it once and for all.we have peace and start moving ahead.

Is that the bait you re throwing to them...lol God help Nigeria....bubari said all these and more

You need to learn not to take these politicians by their words

Lastly this might be a game to tinubu and atiku the old and desperate men but it's no game to me, just simply a mission to rescue nigeria for my kids and I am glad to play my path with my singular vote and let God crown His chosen one...He can't forsake this country twice in one stretch
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

Well ,am Yoruba and have been talking about restructuring of Nigeria for a long time.since you have been travelling ,India is the larges democracy in the world ,with 1.4billlion people ,with 3000 types of religions ,GDP 3trillion,they did not do it with a unitary system.i know tinubu is now and old man ,but according okupe, you need 350million dollars to successfully contest the election .is better to look for that money and go and restructure the country.

Largest is not best...quantity is not quality as such india don't matter to me...I will agree with you on restructuring but I won't on who you re giving the job to do and okukpes figure analysis don't hold water cos everything shouldn't be montized ...obi left PDP cos the bazzar that took place which your tinubu "bazzard"highly and you think he will dash all that money just like that and not take it back lol...obi is still contesting without the regular bazzar style...join the train let's get nigeria working again with men that mean well sincerely for this nation and not these desperate old ones
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by teepain: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Toneypen247:

PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate.

This is refreshing to read, however I believe that people like you should have come out earlier to shut up those who were presenting Obi as an Igbo president. However, it is better late than never. I wish you the very best in your pursuit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Perfectbeing(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I can't see u haven't suffered enough!
U may be comfortable.
In as much as you are, what about your neighbor?
Most Household/Residential Robberies are initiated by persons within neighborhoods..

U may be earning millions, driving classy cars in Nigeria but someone who does menial jobs in Switzerland is sure of the best quality of life which you will never get until they fixed that country.
Can u ply Benin-Lagos highway?
Can u ply kaduna-kano?

Haven't u wondered why Buhari jets out every minute to see his Doctors?
U are not bothered that Tinubu just got back from same place & will definitely go back...

SOAP still dey your EYES....
Did the mothers and fathers of the people that PO killed using Akwusu SARS smiled when he was Governor? How sure are you people will smile if he's President?
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nah.. The joke is on me...

I thought you were serious

Case closed!

aiikman:

Like seriously I didn't get to read all you wrote here but I think you need to know your grammer before you use them..acquitted is when you go to court and you re found innocent or the accuser drops the case then you re either simply discharged or discharged and acquitted ...just to add, I am married to a barrister and hey I don't hate cos God has blessed me too much for me to waste my time on such inhuman act, I am too busy for that..so please change your assumption

And further to add to this, as a boy my parents voted abiola, and I remember my dad throwing me up into the air, when abiola was announced winner, don't know much about awo cos I was not born then and I don't believe in historical politics cos people change and stories gets twisted which is the main error some made and installed bubari..like I said before ,I will repeat this give me osinbanjo then we can discuss but you see this old tinubu not me and you and regarding him.been worse I still stand on that but I won't waste my time and yours with known evidence ....let no man judge cos judgement is for God alone but my vote can never go to him or atiku,,,I rather throw my pvc into the lagoon...lol

I rest my case too
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thank you sir

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow..

Mitsurugi:

Your reasoning is immensely obtuse
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Softmirror: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

YES Ooooooo ....EMI LOKAN OF NIGERIA.

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by africanman85: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
techWriter3:
No single statesman behind Pandora politicianstuary He is just a deflector forpoliticians
Defection is just starting. After picking there running mates, then u will see d true defection.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by iamdynamite(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
caracas:

Lol
Caught by who ?
The cleanest politician in the world is Peter obi
see brainwashing, who told you he is clean , the pandora saga ? He is not totally clean but he is better than tinubu and atiku .

He is not clean bros
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by ejimatic: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

I m waiting for the usual statistics of how SW, NE, SS, SE, NC, etc are waiting to vote for PO...

How any youth who does not vote for him is a bastard as if all of them Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc are not Nigerian politicians...

Shebi, Anambra is the most peaceful state in Nigeria now where not quite long, some riff rats just sliced away a sitting house member head without our own darling PO going all out as an elder statesman to making sure that the culprits are found.

. I am still waiting for some weeks to predict how the voting will go in February. But for now , it is necessary to say that Peter Obi of Labour party cannot win the election.Is Labiur Party a popular party in in the NW NC NE SW and SS? Can a regional party win a presidential election? More analysis to come on 2023 elections!
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Nah.. The joke is on me...

I thought you were serious

Case closed!

And with the desperate old tinubu, you re the one that's serious ?...joke of the century

Sorry I disappointed you by not give you the regular fight and insults that supports like your kind re known for ...it's not my style cos I have a life of peace and joy so try next person
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Laid2001: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
How was Perer's record as Governor of Anambra.
Did he really made a difference? What foundation did he make for his state as a Governor.
Tinubu is know as the father of modern Lagos. Put the plan which is being followed till today in place for the state. The state is the best out of all states in Nigeria as attested by even the current Anambra Governor trying to learn from how Lagos is ran by inviting a lagos former governor to teach his team at the retreat.
Borno with practically no ability for IGR has been into serious infrastructural development cortesy of Zulum a visionary governor.

Can one compare Zulum record with Peter's!

The only claim of peter saying he saved money for Anambra has been debunked as overhyped achievement of a government without initiative as the main purpose of governance is to allocate resources for optimum development and not to save money while the state screams for development and people were being owed salary.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Largest is not best...quantity is not quality as such india don't matter to me...I will agree with you on restructuring but I won't on who you re giving the job to do and okukpes figure analysis don't hold water cos everything shouldn't be montized ...obi left PDP cos the bazzar that took place which your tinubu "bazzard"highly and you think he will dash all that money just like that and not take it back lol...obi is still contesting without the regular bazzar style...join the train let's get nigeria working again with men that mean well sincerely for this nation and not these desperate old ones

You can only fool few people,we must restructure this country .

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Mrshocker(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
whyman:

*LET TINUBU BE… By Prof. Michael Ogueke*

I don’t know why those from South-east and South-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn’t even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu’s name always ring bell in their ears.

Tinubu’s immunity expired in 2007 and PDP left govt in 2015. Tinubu was without immunity for good 8 years under PDP, yet, Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan had nothing to rope him in as a criminal. Even Nuhu Ribadu did not probe him under Obasanjo. Three (3) EFCC chairmen (Ribadu, Farida Waziri and Lamorde) couldn’t trace anything incriminating against Tinubu between 2007 — 2015 but you want him probed now. Has he taken any contract from state or federal govt that he has not executed? Has anybody reported him for financial crime? You always refer to Tinubu’s companies as if he had no means of livelihood before becoming governor.

Tinubu was an Executive Director/board member of Mobil Oil Producing before he joined politics. Obasanjo and Atiku established private universities as sitting President and Vice President. Obasanjo established Presidential Library as a sitting President. Atiku sold shares of companies to himself as VP and Chairman of Privatisation Council. Peter Obi took state money to support family business as Governor of Anambra. Yet, these people are your heroes. When other former governors were busy shipping their states resources abroad & developing foreign economies, Tinubu was busy establishing his businesses in Nigeria. Those companies are employing several hundreds of bread winners in Nigeria.

He met Lagos IGR at about N600m per month and he left it at N12 – 14bn per month. When Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations despite Supreme Court judgement against Obasanjo, Tinubu was paying salaries and pensions regularly for three and half years that it lasted. It was Yardua that paid the allocation to Fasola’s govt. Tinubu used his initiative to create LASTMA and Obasanjo in his copy cat attitude moved ahead to create FERMA.

Those of you that always criticise Tinubu because of envious hate, when will you start criticising Ikpeazu who has not been paying salaries and pensions Abia with no single project to show in Abia. Why did you not say Tinubu was corrupt in 2011 when he supported Goodluck Jonathan? Did He not win Jonathan govt at code of conduct tribunal when he was charged? Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if he is your Governor or President. If you are abusing Tinubu because he is sponsoring APC, Is Atiku not using money to sponsor PDP and his Presidential project? Where is he also getting the money from? Where did he get all the dollars he spent during APC Presidential primary in 2014 and PDP presidential primary of 2018?

Tinubu is no longer a Governor and neither is he the President but he is your problem. When Tinubu was busy building his political structures since 2003 after PDP rigging in south-west, Where were you? When he gave Atiku his party to use for his Presidential project in 2006/2007, where were you? When he was busy building bridges across 6 geo political zones, where were you? In 2015, you all mocked when Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila lost out the leadership of national assembly to Saraki and Dogara. He was not disturbed. He moved on till he was successful in 2019.

When he was bringing up Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha (former and current SGF) in ACN, where were you? When he was doing these, Bode George was calling him a local champion but now the local champion in his tenacity has built a national ruling party, you are envious. Tell us your governor that performed better than Tinubu. Your Peter Obi couldn’t build APGA in South-east. Instead, he defected to PDP to kill APGA.

Let Tinubu Be! He is not your problem!! Your past & present governors are your problem!!!

Batified!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.