Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (65591 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

If you like, vacate your lands for Igbos with the Nnamdi Azikwe's ideology, they will still call you a tribalist or tell you they developed your lands for you.

Immediately the British were about to leave Nigeria in the 1950's, the first place Nnamdi Azikwe started his Igbonization agenda was Yorubaland. To him, no Yoruba man is worthy to be the prime minister of YORUBALAND, except a foreigner and an Igbo man for that matter in the person of Azikwe.

The Yorubas rejected that evil plot and till date, millions of IGBOS have not jettisoned the idea of one day hijacking Yorubaland politically and economically via one Nigeria. Oftentimes IGBOS who want one Nigeria, want YORUBALAND to become a space where they can have the same right politically and economically with indigenous Yoruba people.

The ideology I described above is not different from the Fulanization agenda we all loathe.

We are in the midst of our enemies.

Aare Kurunmi II

Illusion..the igbos care less about the yoruba space I tell you frankly so drop this wild figment of your imaginations ....never have the igbo called the yoruba space when they talk about separation from Nigeria

Azikiwe is a man and doesn't speak for the general igbo man, as such I will not dispute what you claim he did cos I was not born then but all I know now is we careless about the yoruba space but for a better life simple
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by one4GOD(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
No single politician behind Pandora Peter Obituary
He is just a spoiler for Atiku
standing alone is indicative that heaven will stand by you, gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

I don't know why you people are afraid of a restructured country ,that will benefit all .Nigeria is not only Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa ,Fulani.we have others ,and only a structured country,can ensure that every one feels they are part of Nigeria .

Afraid you say?...do I look or sound fulani to you?....and you talk about restructuring, who re you looking up to restructure nigeria?...a man that can't hold a flag?....c'mon nah drop this sentiments aside and face reality...he can't do nothing and damn desperate and corrupt..sell me osinbanjo then we can talk
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by DMerciful(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
They will all be defeated by Obi
Igbo:
No single politician behind Pandora Peter Obituary
He is just a spoiler for Atiku
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

To all those emotional Yoruba youths shouting Peter Obi, can you tell me where Obi has ever advocated and fought for fiscal federalism and true restructuring in Nigeria? What is his antecedents in the renegotiation of Nigeria along ethnic lines?

All of a sudden, online IPOB warriors turned into Peter Obi campaign managers and you all still are shouting Obidient?

Is Peter Obi a Zikists or an Ojukwu in his political ideology? He is a Zikist, who thinks Nigeria is a gift from heaven to the Igbo race. He believes that Igbos living outside Alaigbo should be used as the launching pad for economic and political expansionism for the Igbo nation while hiding under one Nigeria.

Only a FOOOL without a knowledge of history from YORUBALAND will join the Peter Obi madness.

One Nigeria is a curse to the Yoruba people because we have been yoked with the wrong set of people.

Aare Kurunmi II

Sorry oh...I feel deep pity for you cos it's crystal clear you don't even know your problem and the last time I checked one must first detect the problem before healing/treatment comes

Igbos don't worry about yorubas..your narrative on who is a zikite or ojukwuist means nothing to us...we only chase after good and a better life

The fulani is your problem and not the igbos cos they twist and turn your people like they want and you always play boy to their orders...in the other way you people re the bas ones in the mist cos of all the south, it's only your region that supports a different party APC.. and that should tell you that your people are the problem of the south and not the igbo cos you have been sabotaging the south to the north, which you are at their beck and call..you people should heal from.this hate and imaginations ... please we really don't bother about you
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by baretalk: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Real politician grin
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

You can only deceive, gullible people,good men don't win Nigeria ,we have a bad structure ,devolution powers will ensure different power structure ,that will allow good people to be thrown up.

Amen..lol
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

It is a leading example in the whole of Nigeria ,Lagos and Kano had the same local governments in time past,jigawa came out of Kano and Lagos remained the same.lagos as lcda,s which were never approved ,but government was taken to the people at the lower level,it's a work in progress.i don't know what obi will transform in 4years with a bad structure.he did well in his state.was there continuity after ?

So more local government is your definition of structure and organization?....kaii God help this country ...I leave your case to God cos I can't help you...may God can or you can help yourself by travelling out or healing from your deep hate
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by onatisi(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
you maybe right bro
Honor10:

It is obvious you don't know politics, anyone that pick SE candidate as vice now, will fail woefully, SE votes are very small, and apatt from that, that small vote is locked down for Obi, so what gain exactly will someone gain by picking from SE
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Oga, ubochi oma!

Charity begins from home..

quote author=nedekid post=113689749]
Hear what you are saying,
"Obi shoukd as an elder statesman go all out to make sure the culprits are found".
Is that a reasonable statement?
Kukuma give Obi Ak 47 with uniform let him enter bush naa, then give Tinubu and akeredolu mark 4 or bazooka to enter the forest of owo to go after the fulani butchers, don't forget to give buhari shakabula, koboko, dagger and fura with enough charms to enter bushes in Katsina to go clear the fulani bandits and to rescue the recently kidnapped victims. [/quote]
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You people are just wise by an inch.

So I sound bitter because I told you the truth.

Is Tinubu that you are attacking upandan not a fellow human being like you?

So you want to eat your cake and have it, àbí?

If others re attacking him please I am not, I challenge you to quote me where I attacked him...all I am saying is you people should quit the attack on obi and I can quote you attacking him severally...but I can't do that cos politics and politicians don't push me...right before the primaries I already decided it's either obi or osinbanjo for me, not atiku or tinubu cos of age...and that was why I stayed up all night hoping osinbanjo emerges winner of apc primaries but unfortunately..with that said obi is my only option left and this is not because of region but age and he is less corrupt, please let's all drop the attack and hate, get our pvc and vote..who ever wins we would all support
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Midastorch(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Magnus Abe

Walahi you be werey for this your post....I wan laugh die.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

So more local government is your definition of structure and organization?....kaii God help this country ...I leave your case to God cos I can't help you...may God can or you can help yourself by travelling out or healing from your deep hate

Seems you think you are chatting with a stupid person?right.just a short example has been taken to measure on the other side.God will help you as well.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Sir, if I understand you...You do not like the way people attack Obi and you wouldnt mind telling them to stop...

Have you told people attacking Tinubu to stop attacking him as well...for what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In that way, you would be playing a truly neutral role

May God bless your understanding!

PS.
Tinubu has been arraigned before several anti corruption panels even under PDP and he has always walked away free...that could only mean one thing...HE IS NOT CORRUPT or HE IS AS CORRUPT AS THE NEXT POLITICIAN WHICH INCLUDES PETER OBI, ATIKU, KWANKWASO, ETC

aiikman:

If others re attacking him please I am not, I challenge you to quote me where I attacked him...all I am saying is you people should quit the attack on obi and I can quote you attacking him severally...but I can't do that cos politics and politicians don't push me...right before the primaries I already decided it's either obi or osinbanjo for me, not atiku or tinubu cos of age...and that was why I stayed up all night hoping osinbanjo emerges winner of apc primaries but unfortunately..with that said obi is my only option left and this is not because of region but age and he is less corrupt, please let's all drop the attack and hate, get our pvc and vote..who ever wins we would all support
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

devolution, the transfer of power from a central government to subnational (e.g., state, regional, or local) authorities

So what did you not understand with the example I used ?
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

You want Biafra?
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Which part of Nigeria ,can actually give the opportunity to have a constitution ,that will allow a referedum or self government?
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by kponkedenge(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:
This is democracy and somehow it's survival of the fittest ( most popular) . Tinubu is actually the most popular in the south and should be supported by the whole south and north. He's going to pave way for the development we all seeking.

You're a clown.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

I have been to every continent on earth ,and back here .you are the one that need to see the world.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Sir, if I understand you...You do not like the way people attack Obi and you wouldnt mind telling them to stop...

Have you told people attacking Tinubu to stop attacking him as well...for what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In that way, you would be playing a truly neutral role

May God bless your understanding!

PS.
Tinubu has been arraigned before several anti corruption panels even under PDP and he has always walked away free...that could only mean one thing...HE IS NOT CORRUPT or HE IS AS CORRUPT AS THE NEXT POLITICIAN WHICH INCLUDES PETER OBI, ATIKU, KWANKWASO, ETC

Yes I ve told them..

Tinubu is worse than them all and you know it but chose to live in denials ...my brother all the best but tinubu won't happen to Nigeria quote me wrong after the elections
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

I have been to every continent on earth ,and back here .you are the one that need to see the world.

Should we sample our passport?...all these nl kids sef lol

You ve visited the world and your best is tinubu?...your case can't be fixed...please I am busy ... bye
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by pacespot(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2022
The gang thieves strategizing on how to cement their reign
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by caracas: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
iamdynamite:
which record, same person that was caught with 250m and the pandora stuff..

He is the lesser evil bro and not a saint
Lol
Caught by who ?
The cleanest politician in the world is Peter obi
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

You want Biafra?

Did you see any of such on my comments before now...I just took a Lil peep at your post and comments and I feel horrible engaging you all these while...your hate for the south east is second to none ...but truth is it's all in vain so heal from it
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by basseeafricana: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:
This is democracy and somehow it's survival of the fittest ( most popular) . Tinubu is actually the most popular in the south and should be supported by the whole south and north. He's going to pave way for the development we all seeking.
May God spear our lives. The next President of the FR of Nigeria is Tinubu. Let all haters go and commit suicide. Even, if they like, they should relocate to sambisa of Ghana. We de laugh here, haters, how market?
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Q
aiikman:

Should we sample our passport?...all these nl kids sef lol

You ve visited the world and your best is tinubu?...your case can't be fixed...please I am busy ... bye
Which passport you dey sample. If you have not visited sco countries,brics,,euros Asia ,EU, latin,central and north america.that your sampling is useless.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Did you see any of such on my comments before now...I just took a Lil peep at your post and comments and I feel horrible engaging you all these while...your hate for the south east is second to none ...but truth is it's all in vain so heal from it

You are emotional people,the truth is better always
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Only Heavens will decide who and what would be.

How is Tinubu the worst of the lot?

I see you as an enlightened adult, lets relate with one another in that wise.

Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso and well Atiku to a brief extent were all governors of their respective states at one time or another and if we are to believe everything they all had cases with anti corruption agencies at one time or another.

Tinubu was not indicted, Obi was acquitted, Kwankwaso was not indicted as much as Atiku was acquitted...

So please tell me how of all of them Tinubu is the most corrupt?

What I want you to know is that all of them are NIGERIAN POLITICIANS and are FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT PEOPLE as the UK MPs put them.. One is not cleaner than the other!

It is a case of choosing one's poison...

aiikman:

Yes I ve told them..

Tinubu is worse than them all and you know it but chose to live in denials ...my brother all the best but tinubu won't happen to Nigeria quote me wrong after the elections
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Only Heavens will decide who and what would be.

How is Tinubu the worst of the lot?

I see you as an enlightened adult, lets relate with one another in that wise.

Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso and well Atiku to a brief extent were all governors of their respective states at one time or another and if we are to believe everything they all had cases with anti corruption agencies at one time or another.

Tinubu was not indicted, Obi was acquitted, Kwankwaso was not indicted as much as Atiku was acquitted...

So please tell me how of all of them Tinubu is the most corrupt?

What I want you to know is that all of them are NIGERIAN POLITICIANS and are FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT PEOPLE as the UK MPs put them.. One is not cleaner than the other!

It is a case of choosing one's poison...

Obi acquitted you say?...never

No agency came for obi, he was only questioned about his house in london and further more the folktale pandora blog gist...

You re asking me how worse is tinubu?..re you new in lagos or you wanna live in denial?...my brother live with your conscience cos you re not a sincere person...of the four mentioned atiku and tinubu re worse
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

You are emotional people,the truth is better always

The igbos re emotional?...haaaa thank God you have something soft to say about us atleast ...we both know who needs the truth so deal with your conscience
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:
Q
Which passport you dey sample. If you have not visited sco countries,brics,,euros Asia ,EU, latin,central and north america.that your sampling is useless.

Abeg go rest...I don't beat my chest unnecessarily...if your well travelled like you claimed then you should know your passport is your prove to all these countries you re claiming ... otherwise let's both use our time wisely even if it's to sleep on this rainy day...all the best and try to heal
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeubiam adi ghi aza Omeokachie...

Tinubu na Omeokachie!!!

A tuoro omara, o mara!

caracas:

Lol
Caught by who ?
The cleanest politician in the world is Peter obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.