Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (65592 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Pitet: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Good
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
No single politician behind Pandora Peter Obituary
He is just a spoiler forAtiku
The people are behind Peter Obi.Kwankwanso is a spoiler for apc in Kano and Nortwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Ohibenemma(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by ezenna191(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Don't joke with politicians
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Tenses: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:

The day mr. Peter Obi will romance with a renowned corrupt politician that day he'll loose my vote.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by jaxxy(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2022
sarrki:
Amaechi is fully batified

Its not about batified. its about a failed ticket. Tinubu should have supported Osinbajo bt greed didn't allow the old corrupt man.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2022
going to meet the people you defeated at the polls is somehow new to nigeria, it is usually the other way round but i think this is a good move from tinubu .
Those defeated at the polls will certainly feel committed to him and their electoral defeat bitterness is most likely to vanish most especially if he refunds their 100m nomination fee to them . they will do their best to make sure that he wins the general elections

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by dejol88: 6:19am On Jun 11, 2022
techWriter3:
No single statesman behind Pandora politicianstuary He is just a deflector forpoliticians

You guys ain’t ready.

Those men that put us in this mess that we call a country. Instead we should all organise ourselves and stone our oppressors but people prefer hailing them.
Now two prominent oppressors are contesting for president, but I am surprised at the number of people supporting them. As at yesterday someone told me that a 3kg cylinder now cost 6k without corresponding increase in salary to offset the inflation threatening the little funds in our pocket.

Ok let protest with our PVC , No!
Suffer no dey tire Nigerians Aswer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Basic123: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

I m waiting for the usual statistics of how SW, NE, SS, SE, NC, etc are waiting to vote for PO...

How any youth who does not vote for him is a bastard as if all of them Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc are not Nigerian politicians...

Shebi, Anambra is the most peaceful state in Nigeria now where not quite long, some riff rats just sliced away a sitting house member head without our own darling PO going all out as an elder statesman to making sure that the culprits are found.

My own issue is using Peter obi old pictures when he was in late 40s as posters...the man is now very old with wrinkles every where...he is now 60years....and they are projecting himself as youth....

Peter obi is rich,

What is he using his money to do?....no foundation, no NGO nothing.

If Peter obi is an Eldorado,Anambra should be model for all states not Lagos.on several occasions other states have visited Lagos to copy one or two things from them.

Nigeria doesn't necessarily need a stingy old man but someone creative,innovative, leaders ,talent fishers and smart president!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by iamdynamite(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Tenses:

The day mr. Peter Obi will romance with a renowned corrupt politician that day he'll loose my vote.
but he agreed to be the running mate of one the most corrupt politician NIgeria ever produce..

Make una rest jare, no NIgerian politician is a saint, the only reason people are clamoring for obi is that he is the lesser evil among the three.

Know this and know peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by donbrowser(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Tenses:

Who is Doyin Okupe?

Who is Atiku, his principal for last election?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by onatisi(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2022
i have said it repeatedly too, kwankwanso is a big big spoiler in this coming elections , he has a strong base in the north and will definitely split the votes in kano and some other northern state ,
if apc is thinking that this coming election will be easy just like those of buhari then they had better think twice , buhari is no longer contesting and they are presenting a southerner against 2 formidable northern candidate , and just peter obi movement too seems to be gathering steam on social media so far , whether it will enter the streets is another issue .
i believe any party that is serious about winning the next presidential election must have a strong igbo politician as his vice presidential candidate .
the north and the south east are both crucial
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The people are behind Peter Obi.Kwankwanso is a spoiler for apc in Kano and Nortwest

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Spherical17: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Tenses:

seems you are daft. Someone who was asslicking Atiku left, right and centre as his running mate

Keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by micflo28(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2022
The greatest political earthquake is coming, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso will end the reign of usual failures in governance APC and PDP. APC will wish Buhari performed well to help them retain power.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Risingblue008(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
He may not
But,we
The youths
Younger generation
Scientist
Engineers
Farmers
Business men
Doctors
Nurses
Even to ur unborn r solidly behind him

Na because of Peter obi I take my PVC
Even if he looses,at least,I went for the best.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by abbey621(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2022
If Tinubu wants to win he needs to start thinking outside the box, forget about the South and those saying Muslim-Muslim ticket cannot work. Focus on Kano, Katsina and other high populated Northern area, in fact if he can woo Kwankwaso, Rufai or even Masari by offering him the VP slot, it is a slam dunk! With Lagos, Kano and possibly Katsina in the bag, that's at least 7-8 million votes, E NI WO TAN!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Mandate2023: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I can't see u haven't suffered enough!
U may be comfortable.
In as much as you are, what about your neighbor?
Most Household/Residential Robberies are initiated by persons within neighborhoods..

U may be earning millions, driving classy cars in Nigeria but someone who does menial jobs in Switzerland is sure of the best quality of life which you will never get until they fixed that country.
Can u ply Benin-Lagos highway?
Can u ply kaduna-kano?

Haven't u wondered why Buhari jets out every minute to see his Doctors?
U are not bothered that Tinubu just got back from same place & will definitely go back...

SOAP still dey your EYES....

All u have said its only tinubu that can help set things straight

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by dejol88: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
onatisi:
going to meet the people you defeated at the polls is somehow new to nigeria, it is usually the other way round but i think this is a good move from tinubu .
Those defeated at the polls will certainly feel committed to him and their electoral defeat bitterness is most likely to vanish most especially if he refunds their 100m nomination fee to them . they will do their best to make sure that he wins the general elections

He is doing everything to win this election but the masses got to say no to this people. The total salary a president will earn legitimately for four years is about 54m but he bought his form for 100m. How about total money he spent on delegates? How is going to recoup all that?

If Nigerians are wise desperate people vying for office like this should be disregarded because we don’t have the luxury to gamble with our lives for the next 8 years.

Nigerians be wise
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Yibo(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Risingblue008:

He may not
But,we
The youths
Younger generation
Scientist
Engineers
Farmers
Business men
Doctors
Nurses
Even to ur unborn r solidly behind him

Na because of Peter obi I take my PVC
Even if he looses,at least,I went for the best.
how can this your write up get to Almagiris that will determine who govern you?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Advancedman(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
He has no choice...

He has a choice it only confirm the primary was just a farce it has been a hand pick position for the highest bidder from onsets.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Allisgud: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2022
The people will decide,I don't trust that inec man yakub
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Mandate2023: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Toneypen247:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

Obi is supported by igbo miscreants....dey will make him president of biafra

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Ekugbeh(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U may be comfortable.
Most Household/Residential Robberies are initiated by persons within neighborhoods..

U may be earning millions, driving classy cars in Nigeria but someone who does menial jobs in Switzerland is sure of the best quality of life which you will never get until they fixed that country.
Can u ply kaduna-kano?

U are not bothered that Tinubu just got back from same place & will definitely go back...

cheesy suffer no de tire am
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by caracas: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
He is just a spoiler for Atiku
Politicians n thieves behind thifnubu while the ppl, the revolutionaries , the major stars are queuing up behind our great OBI
We would see who will win las las….
The ppl or the politicians
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Basicend: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Moferere:
Tinubu is a Master of the game

Where does the game lead Nigeria and Nigerians.

It only favors his pockets and that of his friends.

Wise up guys and stop clapping for these thieves.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by shigishege: 6:37am On Jun 11, 2022
He has no option.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Jmichael1(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U may be comfortable.

Can u ply kaduna-kano?

keeping wailing....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by caracas: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2022
iamdynamite:
but he agreed to be the running mate of one the most corrupt politician NIgeria ever produce..

Make una rest jare, no NIgerian politician is a saint, the only reason people are clamoring for obi is that he is the lesser evil among the three.

Know this and know peace
Go check his records n stop been ignorant
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Jmichael1(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The last time I checked Soludo is the Governor of the state currently. So he has the constitutional powers to go after the killers not Obi.

bt u were the 1st to attack tinubu during endsars killing in lekki...

was tinubu the governor?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by tesppidd: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Basic123:

My own issue is using Peter obi old pictures when he was in late 40s as posters...the man is now very old with wrinkles every where...he is now 60years....and they are projecting himself as youth....

Peter obi is rich,

What is he using his money to do?....no foundation, no NGO nothing.

If Peter obi is an Eldorado,Anambra should be model for all states not Lagos.on several occasions other states have visited Lagos to copy one or two things from them.

Nigeria doesn't necessarily need a stingy old man but someone creative,innovative, leaders ,talent fishers and smart president!
grin grin

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by kingyakos: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Amechi pretending to support tinubu but his mind is someway else

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.