Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (65594 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by olas24u(f): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
aiikman:

Is that the bait you re throwing to them...lol God help Nigeria....bubari said all these and more

You need to learn not to take these politicians by their words

Lastly this might be a game to tinubu and atiku the old and desperate men but it's no game to me, just simply a mission to rescue nigeria for my kids and I am glad to play my path with my singular vote and let God crown His chosen one...He can't forsake this country twice in one stretch

With what we have seen of the PDP and APC PRIMARIES I can assure you that Peter Obi won't even get 30% of SE VOTES at the 2023 Presidential Elections. Those guys will collect Dollars and throw Peter Obi under the bus.

Quote me.
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Kingzeez10: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The last time I checked Soludo is the Governor of the state currently. So he has the constitutional powers to go after the killers not Obi.
But you joined them to attack Tinubu during the Endsars crisis. Ori e ti yi
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by PlayerMeji: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Did you just say DESPERATE OLD TINUBU

Last that I CHECKED, Obi is he who has cross carpeted from PDP to LP, a party wherein his arrival has caused a faction in the party... just to get the presidential ticket...

How long ago were your ilks crying upandan NIGERIA IS A ZOO, NIGERIA IS A ZOO, ZOOGERIANS, NO ELECTION IN IGBOLAND, YOU WANT BIAFRA, etc?

Now, elections are near, Nigerians àbí ZOOGERIANS should come and vote for own boy, Obi who did nothing to stop your useless agitations.

So much for DESPERATION

I am actually sorry if I disappointed you first by staying the course all through and secondly by having the good ol' facts not like your typical Yoruba boy who would have thrown in the towel for his peace of mind.

Choose your Wars wisely...

aiikman:

And with the desperate old tinubu, you re the one that's serious ?...joke of the century

Sorry I disappointed you by not give you the regular fight and insults that supports like your kind re known for ...it's not my style cos I have a life of peace and joy so try next person
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Did you just say DESPERATE OLD TINUBU

Last that I CHECKED, Obi is he who has cross carpeted from PDP to LP, a party wherein his arrival has caused a faction in the party... just to get the presidential ticket...

How long ago were your ilks crying upandan NIGERIA IS A ZOO, NIGERIA IS A ZOO, ZOOGERIANS, NO ELECTION IN IGBOLAND, YOU WANT BIAFRA, etc?

Now, elections are near, Nigerians àbí ZOOGERIANS should come and vote for own boy, Obi who did nothing to stop your useless agitations.

So much for DESPERATION

I am actually sorry if I disappointed you first by staying the course all through and secondly by having the good ol' facts not like your typical Yoruba boy who would have thrown in the towel for his peace of mind.

Choose your Wars wisely...

I swear it's indeed very difficult to market a bad product...you wan make me laugh trowey my phone...please I have better things to do than waste my time talking about a known old desperate and currupt tinubu...abeg vote for am after all you all voted bubari and we no die so enjoy...BYR BYE
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

With what we have seen of the PDP and APC PRIMARIES I can assure you that Peter Obi won't even get 30% of SE VOTES at the 2023 Presidential Elections. Those guys will collect Dollars and throw Peter Obi under the bus.

Quote me.

Cos I know we are not that cheap aunty I don't wanna quote you I wanna bet...any amount just mention it and tell me when you be ready and who would hold the bet...I no like too much talk, so lemme make money off you
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by aiikman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
olas24u:

You can only fool few people,we must restructure this country .

The only person trying to fool you is tinubu and I can't remember where the SE or obi has refused restructuring yet you repeatedly use that as base for your argument which make me thing you re misinformed ...

And what has this pics got to do with your point?...so they shouldn't talk again cos they re in different parties or does that mean they re back to PDP?....politics is not war like you supporters of tinubu make it seem...once again aunty heal from hate ...life is not all about fight and war .....desperation too much
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by OsunOriginal: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Igbo:
No single politician behind Pandora Peter Obituary
He is just a spoiler for Atiku

He has Igbo youths solidly behind him.... Obi Pandora will win grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by Wwwq: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit by princeabdul(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2022
sarrki:
Amaechi is fully batified
no surprise,he's BAT'S boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.