Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady (38978 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by jojothaiv(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Igbofam:

The only mistake I see here is that the Instagram handle that posted this nonsense did not reveal her IG handle so that men can trace her, mark her face in order to avoid her or send warnings to other guys about her.

We need to keep up with the bro code
Honestly..
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Cyoung4real(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don’t want to believe this story but still, FEAR WOMAN tongue
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Connected1: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is Fake abeg

It's too extreme jor.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by dex4sure: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wahala no dey...........??
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by rayvelez(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Honestly I’m sure not going to waste my three words RIP when the bigger boys finally use her head for soap I know it will happen sooner or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Annabelposh(f): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
True love never existed between them
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by SANdos: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
There’s no 2019 edition of Venza.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Bignuell(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
I hope every guy will learn, a woman will give respect to whom she like, if you like put her on a #10M salary, she still gon' f*** another nigga in your condo. Some guys, at the start of the relationship, then go start dey buy love with money, put her on salary, open a business for her mom, bla bla bla, for how long. That lady is a love peddler infact some girls are love peddlers, it'll look as if they love you but in actual sense, you're paying her to stay off the street. Imagine what she saying about a venza 2019 model, and your mother cannot raise 300k herself. Guys let me tell you the truth, there are two kind of ladies, ones who are not there to settle down with you, just smoke, f^ck and party and the other ones, who'd like to settle. Don't ever push marriage, know where your girlfriend fall in, then help her achieve, keyword; help. As money don finish, the b**** has to return back to the street. No hard feelings in my comment. The game is the game, just make sure you're the master of yours

2 Likes

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by CleanInAll: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
sanity12:
So Entitled

I'm telling you. Some women dey. Annoying thing is a man would see this kind of woman and would still want to have anything doing with her. Any woman who wants her man's progress will not think this way. This one is only out to destroy the man financially.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by adebayo201: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
IbileIfe:

It was a fake chat

Tor... Because I don dey mad within me.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one is mad wahali. Do you know how many grown men with good certificate that don't earn 200k per month. Even men with family o. You now see maga paying you 200k monthly, you said you no want say na 1m you want. If they use you for ritual now, we will be saying men are wicked or RIP. Continue....
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Mozhac(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Receive sense he was testing you to know when he goes broke what will your reaction be. You failed it I wish you well because no man in his right senses will do half of what this man you are dumping did for. Ewu

Northboi:
winkHmm I don't know what ladies of this generation are turning into.. undecided undecided

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Lightened: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you believe this, then you can believe poopoo and fried rice are the same thing. Nonsense and ingredient...pple just posting fictions online to garner comments, follows, tags and mentions.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by BabaAgba79(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Northboi:
winkHmm I don't know what ladies of this generation are turning into.. undecided undecided

I like this comedy grin grin grin! Even Dangote will NOT try it!
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by nwakibie3(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kpengla:

No Venza 2019

Venza production stopped like ten years ago

Lies, I don't know about 2019 but venza has 2022 model. Google to find out
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Electrochemistry(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
In the end you will be dumped for a better wife. Many housegirls are replacing them this days.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
IbileIfe:

Forget this scripted chats by someone who cannot even string a simple correct sentence.

Nobody gives his babe N1m monthly in Nigeria.
Not even Femi Otedola.

Stop faking idiotic chats and coming to post them on Nairaland.
Because you never see no mean say e no dey happen
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Charlieluvboy:
some family dey manage 40k - 80k for a month you see 200k you no shope ti e.
E be say him husband nah ritualist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by RepoMan007: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
This so funny. Entitlement mindset will soon start bursting people's brain.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by calabaman(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Her fellow females are making good money and this one is talking about baby girl life style.

I wish her luck in the next SIMPLEton she catches.

Meanwhile..... #go get your PVC.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by CleanInAll: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
IbileIfe:

Forget this scripted chats by someone who cannot even string a simple correct sentence.

Nobody gives his babe N1m monthly in Nigeria.
Not even Femi Otedola.

Stop faking idiotic chats and coming to post them on Nairaland.

Are you very sure about the bolded?
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Thebig4: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one just want to catch cruise
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by redcliff: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
You will think that this is a woman just being a woman without realizing that this is how or similar to how almost all Nigerians think regardless of Gender. If its not a woman encroaching on you, its your family members who are feeling entitled to what you own. Anyway, that aside, if I was the president of Nigeria, for the first 3 years of a child's school life, they will do nothing but be taught principles of how to be a good human being, followed by a compulsory up to secondary school level of principles of being a good citizen. We may not see the results of it now but in 50 years, the results will be glaring for all to see.

We keep complaining about everything that is wrong in Nigeria but its a Nigerian that eats and litters the floor, takes one way, beats the queue, likes to cheat others and the system, backbite, hate on another person who does better than them, become greedy, steal from their mother's pot all these things we have left unattended to has come back to bite us in the arse where you have a geedy local govt chairman cut cost to fix a road that will spoil in 2 years, indirectly, that greed has cost his community the development it deserves. Its the same Nigerians that eat at public places, in the car and throw the wrappers or the rest of the piece of food on the road, thereby making that community dirty and starving it of the " cleanliness" it deserves, hindering its development too. Its the same Nigerians that are impatient beating the queue, thereby causing Chaos and unrest thereby depriving his immediate envronment of peace.

You ask a little boy today what he wants to be and he tells you he wants to be a yahoo yahoo, this is the mentality he has developed as a kid, how is he going to do better? There is alot of work needed to take Nigeria out of where it is right now, if that same work was done on such a woman like this, she would realize that this message she sent was part of the things she should have been thought to not think this way if she had the right and proper mentality. The mentality is all that matters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
In this Nigeria
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is mental illness she needs to see a psychiatrist. The only people that owe you anything in this life is your parents not your brother's or sisters, not your uncle's or auntie's, not your friends or relationship partners. So if anyone apart from your parents is showing you some care you should appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by MrCover: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nawa o

Some Ladies Don't Know what Nigeria Economy Look Like

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Tribalism123(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think having ur sanity in this country is not having data for a day.
What idiot ingrate story did I read?
Is this for real or a cook up story?

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Miracle2020: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
No wonder she is 32 and still single.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Electrochemistry(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like 2019 Toyota Venza

This is a fake news seun

Perhaps she meant 2009!
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fake!!
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Jmichael1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Infact i'm speechless...
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
So madam how much do you offer or bring to the table in your family or is marriage one sided business?

The delilah and jezebel a.k.a destiny destroey squad at it again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.